• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Latest govt virus mandate

God of War

Governor
(as an aside, very much about to become very unwelcome here....for anyone passing through and reading....)

peace out.
I'm going to test this now that you put the gauntlet down. We need the clear boundaries set for all to see. I appreciate your POV on many displays of what you speak of but how far will you go? Will truth hold out here on PJ?

Because really those you speak of pass off for different degrees of pariahs. They aren't engaged (they are loners to some degree). Let alone forcefully intellectually debunked. Even if but linked to that debunking. How else are people going to remember the HolocaustS. If not brought up in conversation from time to time?

Spamature

President
Excuse me, but apparently you have a problem with the truth here. In a separate thread I indicated that I HAVE taken the vaccine, mostly because it was free and I'm in my Sixties. I did it through my doctor, freely and voluntarily. When Florida locked down schools and required masks, I wore my mask according to what was mandated.

My only problem is the MANDATE for vaccines and masks. That's the Fascist view.
Covid is not smallpox. Covid vaccines are not going to completely wipe out this disease, especially when our idiot president keeps bringing in illegal aliens with every new variant out there.
Covid has the potential to become far worse than small pox, and you support giving it the chance to be all it can be.

I see you folks are back to blaming the immigrants for the pandemic of the unvaccinated, right-wingers.

Bugsy hasn't posted in this thread. Leave him out of this. What did you mean by "human fleas"? I'm curious too.
As opposed to dog or cat or bird or other types of fleas! Your minds! As if I have ever insulted another person or nation in such a way ...... I mentioned Bugsy 'cos he is pron to twisting ones meaning eh?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
While I can’t agree with calling any illegal alien an “animal” (infected or not)…not ONE (1) lefty here has EVER said boo about Biden allowing potentially infected and definitely unvaxxed illegals into this country (and then subsequently bussing them to varied cities to the interior). I’m not talking about one or two posters - I’m talking about DOZENS of them - every single Democrat and/or lefty in this forum. Not ONE will decry or critique this. Can I ask why you are fixating one an outlier of a poster or two on the right when we have a 100% DEFCON-1 pants-on-fire lefty hack hypocrite rate?

I don’t get it.
I fixate on whoever engages me in conversation.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
As opposed to dog or cat or bird or other types of fleas! Your minds! As if I have ever insulted another person or nation in such a way ...... I mentioned Bugsy 'cos he is pron to twisting ones meaning eh?
Your post wasn't about "dog or cat or bird". It was about people.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Lol - have you turned into Bugsy?
That's odd. No I'm just trying to assess where you stand. My family is slavic, I'm Slavic, all of my grandparents emigrated from Eastern European nations at Great expense to self and the lives of their families. I'm just trying to get a read

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to test this now that you put the gauntlet down. We need the clear boundaries set for all to see. I appreciate your POV on many displays of what you speak of but how far will you go? Will truth hold out here on PJ?

Because really those you speak of pass off for different degrees of pariahs. They aren't engaged (they are loners to some degree). Let alone forcefully intellectually debunked. Even if but linked to that debunking. How else are people going to remember the HolocaustS. If not brought up in conversation from time to time?
Don't think anybody is disputing bringing up the Holocaust in conversation from time to time. If anything the context in which it's brought up is, in my opinion, and probably the opinion of others, demeaning the horrors of the holocaust. In that, what's happening today here in america, with simple requests like getting vaccinated, are in no way shape or form comparable to the atrocities that occurred during the Nazi era. Not even remotely. Is that what you meant by throwing the gauntlet down for a test? Because comparably speaking if we're bringing the Holocaust to bear in a conversation regarding vaccination, then I would think the measure would be something akin to if you don't get a vaccine we're going to drag you and your family out into the street and be tempted to death. Which as you know, and I know, is in no way occurring in any way shape or form

Your post wasn't about "dog or cat or bird". It was about people.
I said that with the opening of the border came a huge raise in human flea infestations and it being a problem for a few years --- it was a satement not a judgment. Heavans, the deadliest malaria outbreak, ever, was in Russia in the winter months ---

It was unexpected = one never knows.

God of War

Governor
Don't think anybody is disputing bringing up the Holocaust in conversation from time to time. If anything the context in which it's brought up is, in my opinion, and probably the opinion of others, demeaning the horrors of the holocaust. In that, what's happening today here in america, with simple requests like getting vaccinated, are in no way shape or form comparable to the atrocities that occurred during the Nazi era. Not even remotely. Is that what you meant by throwing the gauntlet down for a test? Because comparably speaking if we're bringing the Holocaust to bear in a conversation regarding vaccination, then I would think the measure would be something akin to if you don't get a vaccine we're going to drag you and your family out into the street and be tempted to death. Which as you know, and I know, is in no way occurring in any way shape or form
In this case.

But isn't the holocaust (and other various sundried Nazi referenes) usually associated with criticism of Jews and/or Israel? Can a forthright possibly brutal to some criticism w/o substantive reference to the holocaust be made here? That's what I'm considering testing. I've never done it before anywhere and so... I'd like the role of Devil's advocate on this just one time. See how it plays out.

It's a heavy lift so my lazy heart isn't really into it though.

That's odd. No I'm just trying to assess where you stand. My family is slavic, I'm Slavic, all of my grandparents emigrated from Eastern European nations at Great expense to self and the lives of their families. I'm just trying to get a read
I am not blaming anyone for anything --- The Ukraine didn't come into it anyway, they are not EU - From Bulgaria, Romania, Latvia and Poland were those I remembered coming at that time.

It was just an observation ................. blimey!

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I said that with the opening of the border came a huge raise in human flea infestations and it being a problem for a few years --- it was a satement not a judgment. Heavans, the deadliest malaria outbreak, ever, was in Russia in the winter months ---

It was unexpected = one never knows.
ok. that makes sense.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
In this case.

But isn't the holocaust (and other various sundried Nazi referenes) usually associated with criticism of Jews and/or Israel? Can a forthright possibly brutal to some criticism w/o substantive reference to the holocaust be made here? That's what I'm considering testing. I've never done it before anywhere and so... I'd like the role of Devil's advocate on this just one time. See how it plays out.

Yes. It happens all the time. Seems to me that absent any substance people resort to the old Holocaust bludgeon

In this case.

Yes, you can. I did for years ---- you can say what you like, within the rules, but don't expect roses and strawberries and cream in reply.