• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Latino Support for Trump Is Real: And that’s a problem for Democrats.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

President Donald Trump has done almost everything he can to anger Latino voters. And yet, his support among this crucial portion of the electorate remains surprisingly consistent. After the 2016 election, exit polls analyzed by the Pew Research Center showed that 28 percent of Latino voters supported Trump; today, 30 percent support him.

This percentage may not seem high. But consider what the number means for the Democrats: Displeasure with the president over the past three years has not led to an increase in support for the opposing party.

Being able to provide for one’s family is one of the main reasons many people—from any country—immigrate to the United States, so the fact that Trump’s rhetoric on a growing economy has found an audience is not surprising. In Florida, for example, a poll by Equis Research showed that 57 percent of Latinos supported the way the president handled the economy. If you look at only Cuban voters from the state, that number jumps to 71 percent.

Someone in another threead said 91% of Latinos dont support Trump. I guess that poster is either stupid, or a liar, whomever it is.......

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
I would argue the false facts you post. Of all the hispanics i know none like rumputin.
then you'd need to argue with the Pew Research Center, as that is where my ACTUAL FACTS came from.
But, if all you have is whining, crying, and claims of 'LIAR!', then pray, continue.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
so, where's Mr. '91%'???????
So if they disapprove of his job performance wouldn't that say they are bothered he is their GOP choice - spin away - it is from your poll. LMAO at zero reading comprehension time after time after time.

And I have said it a thousand times, I WORK FOR A LIVING AND DON'T SUCK THE GUVT TIT ON HERE LIKE MANY OF YOU ! Now go wait on your tit check .............

As with the U.S. public overall, views of Trump’s job performance among Latino registered voters are tied to partisanship – 93% of Democrats disapprove of Trump’s job performance, with 73% disapproving very strongly. Meanwhile, among Republicans, 75% approve of Trump’s job performance, with 58% approving very strongly.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
So if they disapprove of his job performance wouldn't that say they are bothered he is their GOP choice - spin away - it is from your poll. LMAO at zero reading comprehension time after time after time.

And I have said it a thousand times, I WORK FOR A LIVING AND DON'T SUCK THE GUVT TIT ON HERE LIKE MANY OF YOU ! Now go wait on your tit check .............

As with the U.S. public overall, views of Trump’s job performance among Latino registered voters are tied to partisanship – 93% of Democrats disapprove of Trump’s job performance, with 73% disapproving very strongly. Meanwhile, among Republicans, 75% approve of Trump’s job performance, with 58% approving very strongly.
1st, that BOLD is laughable. YOU claimed 91% of Latinos did NOT support Trump. I proved you're a lair, and you drop a stat about DEMOCRATS (not the same as LATINOS) and you think that somehow proves your comment?
ROFLMFAO

Oh, personal attack reported.