• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Laura Ingraham going for Most Deplorable Winger Ever Award!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
As pointed out elsewhere, the 1/6 putsch was much more violent than the BLM demonstrations.
Ohio lucky Jim Jordan pulled from House Select committee on Jan 6 | Page 3 | PoliticalJack.com

Meanwhile, peaceful BLM protesters were in fact rounded up and disappeared into unmarked vans without charges ... while prosecutors have bent over backward to avoid charging 1/6 coup plotters with serious offenses.
That, of course, is propaganda, in keeping with your reputation as the Board's most blatant propagandist.

Raoul_Luke

There’s nothing these people won’t lie about. If there were “only” 500 Trump terrorists the police could have fended them off. But the police faced thousands of Trump terrorists ringing the Capitol building, engaging in their medieval battle. How many actually entered the building is unknown and irrelevant to the size of the murderous mob.
So why did the capitol police refuse all advance offers of support? It's like they wanted to be outnumbered - why do you suppose that is?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
A STRONG entry….

Here she is claiming that the cops who were viciously assaulted by Trump’s terrorists are just acting!

On a supposed “news network” no less - Fox Noise!

Top THAT, you deplorable wingers!

She's deplorable but there are a bunch ahead of her in the "Most Deplorable" contest.

Raoul_Luke

Says a Rupert Murdoch rag “according to a report.”

Back in the real world, the police begged the White House to authorize help as they were besieged by Trump’s murderous mob, only to be rebuffed.

Tell your next lie now.
From the Associated Press. But because it was picked up by the Post, you think you can get away with dismissing it as "fake news."

Perhaps you will like it better coming from the Huffington Post:

Capitol Police Rejected Federal Help Days Ahead Of Insurrection Attack | HuffPost

Bugsy McGurk

President
From the Associated Press. But because it was picked up by the Post, you think you can get away with dismissing it as "fake news."

Perhaps you will like it better coming from the Huffington Post:

Capitol Police Rejected Federal Help Days Ahead Of Insurrection Attack | HuffPost
There’s been an awful lot of lying going on, especially from the Trumpies. All we know for sure is what I said, which you ignored - the Capitol people begged for federal help as they were besieged by Trump’s murderous mob, and the “giddy” Trump ignored the pleas.

More damning evidence about Trump and his lackeys is coming. You and your fellow GOP cultists will ignore all of it.

Raoul_Luke

There’s been an awful lot of lying going on, especially from the Trumpies. All we know for sure is what I said, which you ignored - the Capitol people begged for federal help as they were besieged by Trump’s murderous mob, and the “giddy” Trump ignored the pleas.

More damning evidence about Trump and his lackeys is coming. You and your fellow GOP cultists will ignore all of it.
The fact is they were offered help and refused it. Do you think the feds are like beat cops who can drop everything and show up on a moment's notice? Did they actually even request it? I frankly don't believe a word you say as you are the Board's most prolific propgandist.

EatTheRich

President
That, of course, is propaganda, in keeping with your reputation as the Board's most blatant propagandist.
True or false: the BLM demonstrations had barely 4 times as many deaths as the 1/6 attacks, with over 800 times as many participants taking part over the course of more than 1000 times as many hours?

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
The fact is they were offered help and refused it. Do you think the feds are like beat cops who can drop everything and show up on a moment's notice? Did they actually even request it? I frankly don't believe a word you say as you are the Board's most prolific propgandist.
More like Pelosi ignored their pleas for help. Trump offered to send the NG several days before the 6th to have them in place but noooo, the idiot dems and their leader had it all under control.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Not even 4 times. 25 deaths in 14 months of demonstrations by tens of millions, vs. 7 deaths in 7 hours of demonstrations by tens of thousands.
So antifa BLM ONLY killed 25 people. Oh let's not forget the thousands of people who were physically injured, or the Billions of dollars in damages or the thousands of businesses that closed and financially ruined people. Yep hardly any damage at all caused by Jan 6 compared to the destructive liberal antifa and BLM thugs.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You must be patient. The investigation you Trump cultists so bitterly opposed will answer all such questions. Meanwhile, you can keep pretending that the conclusions of the investigation you opposed will favor your cult. That IS the deplorable thing to do.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So antifa BLM ONLY killed 25 people. Oh let's not forget the thousands of people who were physically injured, or the Billions of dollars in damages or the thousands of businesses that closed and financially ruined people. Yep hardly any damage at all caused by Jan 6 compared to the destructive liberal antifa and BLM thugs.
Why are the riots of last summer in any way relevant to the attempted insurrection on January 6th?

Remember that the 1/6 riot was an attempt to overturn the national election. That is not something that could be called the exercise of constitutional rights.

The demonstrations were certainly thousands of people who were making use of their freedom of speech to protest the actions of police.

Those who committed acts of violence during the summer should certainly be charged and prosecuted.