• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Laura Ingraham going for Most Deplorable Winger Ever Award!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So why did the capitol police refuse all advance offers of support? It's like they wanted to be outnumbered - why do you suppose that is?
The Senate sergeant at arms reports up to McConnell. I think you should want Mitch to answer that question.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The Senate sergeant at arms reports up to McConnell. I think you should want Mitch to answer that question.
That is only one member of the Board that oversees the capitol police. Do you have evidence that Stenger single handedly refused the offer?

“No one person oversees USCP -- the oversight apparatus includes representation from the Architect of the Capitol, the House and Senate Sergeants at Arms, as well as committees from both Houses of Congress,” Bee Barnett, director of communications and programs for the U.S. Capitol Historical Society, said in an email.

No, Nancy Pelosi was not ‘in charge’ of Capitol Police - oregonlive.com

Of course not, because that didn't happen.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That is only one member of the Board that oversees the capitol police. Do you have evidence that Stenger single handedly refused the offer?

“No one person oversees USCP -- the oversight apparatus includes representation from the Architect of the Capitol, the House and Senate Sergeants at Arms, as well as committees from both Houses of Congress,” Bee Barnett, director of communications and programs for the U.S. Capitol Historical Society, said in an email.

No, Nancy Pelosi was not ‘in charge’ of Capitol Police - oregonlive.com

Of course not, because that didn't happen.
So who actually said no, we don't need national guard troops? You guys keep arguing it was Pelosi, when the fact is that she has as much say as Mitch does.

Raoul_Luke

So who actually said no, we don't need national guard troops? You guys keep arguing it was Pelosi, when the fact is that she has as much say as Mitch does.
Both Sergeants at arms did. Do you suppose the fix was in? Why is there film of Capitol Police officers opening doors to let the protesters in?

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
I quoted you. Was it ok for people to attack the Obama kids?

In any case, the post you referred to did not attack anyone's kids.
No, and I never have. It is wrong to bring underaged children into a political disagreement and use them as a cudgel.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why should it matter? Why should her children be brought into it at all? They are underaged and have no say in anything political.
It matters because you said it was an attack. It wasn't. Just one more dishonest post from you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They declined the help prior to Jan 6. On Jan 6 it was too late - the feds can't mobilize NG that quickly.
Who declined an offer of guard troops? You claimed to know..so what is your source?

Remarks from DoD officials did say that the optics of having troops ring the capitol would be bad.

Army officials on a call with law enforcement officials Jan. 6 expressed concerns about the optics of deploying the National Guard to the U.S. Capitol, the commander of the D.C. National Guard said Wednesday.

“The Army senior leaders did not think that it looked good, it would be a good optic. They further stated that it could incite the crowd,” Maj. Gen. William Walker, commanding general of the D.C. Guard testified to a pair of Senate committees Wednesday.

Walker earlier testified that it took more than three hours for top Pentagon officials to relay their approval to him to deploy the D.C. National Guard to the Capitol.

After getting approval, Walker said he was able to deploy 155 guardsmen immediately.

Had they been able to deploy earlier, Walker said, “I believe that number could have made a difference, could have helped extend the perimeter and helped push back the crowd.”

Raoul_Luke

Who declined an offer of guard troops? You claimed to know..so what is your source?

Remarks from DoD officials did say that the optics of having troops ring the capitol would be bad.

Army officials on a call with law enforcement officials Jan. 6 expressed concerns about the optics of deploying the National Guard to the U.S. Capitol, the commander of the D.C. National Guard said Wednesday.

“The Army senior leaders did not think that it looked good, it would be a good optic. They further stated that it could incite the crowd,” Maj. Gen. William Walker, commanding general of the D.C. Guard testified to a pair of Senate committees Wednesday.

Walker earlier testified that it took more than three hours for top Pentagon officials to relay their approval to him to deploy the D.C. National Guard to the Capitol.

After getting approval, Walker said he was able to deploy 155 guardsmen immediately.

Had they been able to deploy earlier, Walker said, “I believe that number could have made a difference, could have helped extend the perimeter and helped push back the crowd.”

The leadership of the Capitol Police - it's a four person board (so the idea that it was "Mitch McConnell" is just another of your rabid knee-jerk leftist fantasies. So why were the Capitol Police personnel opening the doors to let the "rioters" in?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

SOA that is under Pelosi RULE

protectionist

Governor
You said fraud has been revealed by the audits. I'm still waiting for your evidence of that. Logan certainly did not reveal a damned thing in his presentation to two republican legislators in Az.
Not concluded yet > we are ALL waiting - while Georgia and Wisconsin are revving up, next in line. 1627783490709.png