• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lazy freeloaders seek 2k a month

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Again... the people taxed are from a whole different bracket. If you’re making $5 million a year... $2 million in taxes becoming $2.5 million in taxes isn’t going to matter much. That doesn’t even take into account how much more they’ll be earning with the uptick in consumer spending.

An example of my side business being taxed an additional 20% isn’t going to matter when there are millions more potential customers with money to spend. Just like how each time there’s a stimulus check, my business earnings get a sharp bump as people blow their stimulus.
I'm certainly not making millions. I see a big chunk between my gross and net pay and we dont even have state income taxes, you act as though only giant companies pay taxes. It's us working 40 hours who Washington relies upon.

That petition was from a year ago. Calling people hurt by covid lazy freeloaders seems a foolish and uninformed opinion. There certainly are people who would normally work at minimum wage jobs who would rather take the larger unemployment check...but anyone in middle income ranges would rather work.
Ask any restaurant owner why they can't hire...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
A conservative in this forum makes less than $30k a year their entire life. Then there’s Reason10 who just takes roll call for a living. Montana has a per capita income of $25k.

Majority of these people get their taxes back as refunds. They’ll also be collecting more social security than they ever put in.

In my eyes these people are in the same group as your cashier at Walmart.

I feel like you’re putting your emotions towards the wrong group of people. So what if someone receives 24k a year? Your neighbor earning $30k is now earning 54k. Business is booming because people can afford things. Your neighbor therefore gets more hours, raises, etc.
I was bdgruging no one. Try again

EatTheRich

President
no. they did something, and have every right to watch it accumulate.

you applying a derogatory to it, doesnt make it a derogatory, it just makes you feel better over what you covet.
By "did something" you mean "invested, i.e., paid someone else to produce wealth" ... right?

EatTheRich

President
so does not amounting to shit and draining society dry. everybody should hold their end up, no? and then we can focus on those most in need.

companies should be paying a lot more in taxes... no argument there.. too many loop holes.

meanwhile, people shuld strive not not produce dumb as [Unwelcome language removed] progeny that cant do much more than stare in to space and run consumables over a barcode scanner....
Everyone is capable of much more. But society systematically brutalizes people because it needs thousands of people doing that for low pay so that a few people can make billions.

EatTheRich

President
I'm certainly not making millions. I see a big chunk between my gross and net pay and we dont even have state income taxes, you act as though only giant companies pay taxes. It's us working 40 hours who Washington relies upon.
Lol ... next to none of their operating budget comes from taxes on people like us ... blood from a stone and all ... the main reason they tax us is to keep us too desperate to fight back against the ruling rich.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
By "did something" you mean "invested, i.e., paid someone else to produce wealth" ... right?
In one sense yeah. I guess we have to go back to the beginning again huh? Why don't you go out and build the factory and buy all the supplies and then you won't have to worry about all this.

See? You can't. That's why there exist others who have money who do such things and then they pay you to work. Because you can't.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone is capable of much more. But society systematically brutalizes people because it needs thousands of people doing that for low pay so that a few people can make billions.
Something like that. But in reality here in America you can open a book and learn yourself something and then step forward and out of that nonsense. But you won't

EatTheRich

President
In one sense yeah. I guess we have to go back to the beginning again huh? Why don't you go out and build the factory and buy all the supplies and then you won't have to worry about all this.

See? You can't. That's why there exist others who have money who do such things and then they pay you to work. Because you can't.
Yes. Those who have money to pay exploited workers to build and supply factories thereby have the social power to compel the working class (those who cannot because they don’t have the money) to produce wealth for them while they supply nothing of value in return (only set themselves up as middlemen between producers and consumers).

EatTheRich

President
Something like that. But in reality here in America you can open a book and learn yourself something and then step forward and out of that nonsense. But you won't
Everyone in the country could be as educated as you like ... the “job creators” and their market would still require the same number of people to be scanning bar codes, the same number of people to be flipping burgers, and the same number of people to be at home on unemployment.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. Those who have money to pay exploited workers to build and supply factories thereby have the social power to compel the working class (those who cannot because they don’t have the money) to produce wealth for them while they supply nothing of value in return (only set themselves up as middlemen between producers and consumers).

still arent ready to go it alone, huh?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone in the country could be as educated as you like ... the “job creators” and their market would still require the same number of people to be scanning bar codes, the same number of people to be flipping burgers, and the same number of people to be at home on unemployment.

ok. i'm sure you have it right.

yet, no.

why havent you stepped in to the fore yet?

EatTheRich

President
ok. i'm sure you have it right.

yet, no.

why havent you stepped in to the fore yet?
What’s wrong with my analysis? A job opening is a job opening, and there is a certain number of openings for each job no matter how many people qualified to do it.

What is it you want me to do?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What’s wrong with my analysis? A job opening is a job opening, and there is a certain number of openings for each job no matter how many people qualified to do it.

What is it you want me to do?
you fault those who provide the capital to create those job openings. just go do it yourself...