• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lazy freeloaders seek 2k a month

EatTheRich

President
I have no idea whether you're educated or not. My only suggestion is if you don't like it go out and fix it.

Beyond that, I have no argument with or inclination against persons who are in need of assistance. Other than that there are billions of people on this Earth that live an inch off the ground, on less than dollars a day if that

You seem to think that that condition is the fault of the wealthy. It's not.
It certainly is. The impoverishment of the peasants is something that historically was engineered all over the world in order to create the capitalist fortunes and the working class.

EatTheRich

President
We seem to go round and round. What are you doing about it? Have you eschewed the use of electronics? What are you typing on now? Do you own a cell phone? A pair of sneakers? If you answered yes to any of these then you are part of the problem, as your money's go to fuel the cycle of capitalism that results in the production of these items by persons living in dirt huts in near poverty conditions likely in sweatshops and the like..

Wtf? By that measure your party to it just like everyone else, in that you fuel this cycle that you so lament
Creating demand for people's labor makes them poor now? Or is it the political conditions under which they work?

EatTheRich

President
"Some" well it doesn't seem to have benefitted you very much, you claim to NOW be working 40 rather than 19 and still don't own a Home and still crying of the "rich", why?

I know many with less education than you claim to have obtained and own homes/cars/property and have worked 40 for years, what are they doing wrong compared to YOU?

Here's some Free advice, if 40 isn't doing it for you, try 60 or maybe 80.
Likely many of them inherited wealth.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It certainly is. The impoverishment of the peasants is something that historically was engineered all over the world in order to create the capitalist fortunes and the working class.
Ah, I see... But no. Not engineered. Was...

EatTheRich

President
Ah, I see... But no. Not engineered. Was...
Of course it was. Read up on enclosure, ethnic cleansing, the slave trade, the Crusades, the Inquisition, guild monopolies, colonial concessions, and everything else that made the primitive accumulation of capital possible.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Of course it was. Read up on enclosure, ethnic cleansing, the slave trade, the Crusades, the Inquisition, guild monopolies, colonial concessions, and everything else that made the primitive accumulation of capital possible.
read all that .. so you fault humanity for it's rise from hand to mouth subsistence living...on through his societal development and upward? wow. worse than i thought..

EatTheRich

President
read all that .. so you fault humanity for it's rise from hand to mouth subsistence living...on through his societal development and upward? wow. worse than i thought..
No ... the advanced civilizations of Africa, Asia, and Central America and the Andes were well beyond “hand to mouth subsistence living” and had in general higher standards of living than they now have before capitalism was forced on them by the most violent of means.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No ... the advanced civilizations of Africa, Asia, and Central America and the Andes were well beyond “hand to mouth subsistence living” and had in general higher standards of living than they now have before capitalism was forced on them by the most violent of means.
odd... they each grew largely by tribalism, inter tribal warfare, conquest...etc..

throw in a couple three human sacrifices... boop. conquered.

EatTheRich

President
odd... they each grew largely by tribalism, inter tribal warfare, conquest...etc..

throw in a couple three human sacrifices... boop. conquered.
And they also became state societies which had large surpluses which were widely distributed. Hence the need for massive violence to dispossess the masses of their wealth and turn them into proletarians.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And they also became state societies which had large surpluses which were widely distributed. Hence the need for massive violence to dispossess the masses of their wealth and turn them into proletarians.
interesting.... yes, we've covered off... inter tribal, inter race...lots of warfare.. lots of conquest..

EatTheRich

President
interesting.... yes, we've covered off... inter tribal, inter race...lots of warfare.. lots of conquest..
Not the total war of modern times. And we are talking about societies most of which had long since moved beyond tribal organization to state organization.