• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leave it to beavers; and bats, and pangolins, and racoons, and “coon-dogs”

1679309442768.png

Photo above: Unidentified girl eating a "corn dog"
Not Shown: Bats, Pangolins, Shrimp, Salmon & other Covid 19 claims from Beijing

New COVID origins data point to raccoon dogs in China market - ABC News (go.com)

Okay – that was fast. This just in -nano-seconds after western scientists announced the likelihood that Covid 19 virus was manmade in the Wuhan lab. Beijing authorities sent their annual membership dues to the World Health Organization (they provide huge funding). Along with their latest theory that Covid 19 originated from “racoon dogs” from that infamous wet market.

You can't make this stuff up. No matter how funny. This is a real Chinese claim. See the link above.

When we last checked in with our intrepid Chinese researchers, they were promoting various theories about where covid 19 originated from: Bats; Pangolins; Shrimp; Salmon; US bioweapons. This week it's “racoon dogs”.

So everyone's first question: “Is this a racoon, or an actual dog?". Answer – it IS an actual dog. About the size of a fox. And it DOES climb trees, but not that much. China does not have any native racoons. (They may have eaten them all previously. I don't know for sure – just theorizing. Reality check - is it easier to hunt bats and pangolins, or racoons?)

The natural second question: “Why eat 'coon dogs (not to be confused with “corn dogs”) when there are so many ACTUAL dogs, raised for food, in China. China even has an annual “dog meat festival”. (In America we have “state fairs", where corn dogs are a tradition.)

If anyone has lingering doubts that 'coon dog stories AREN'T official Chinese State propaganda, I refer you to the “balloon incident”. For an entire week Americans were obsessed with a Chinese spy balloon (or two?) drifting across our nation. How did Chinese State Media respond to THAT? First they insisted it was a weather balloon. Then they FLOODED wire services and social media (inevitably, Tik Tok and YouTube) with images of unrelated balloons. In order to make it difficult for the internet to serve up actual spy balloon stuff. Hundreds of thousands of balloon images and taglines were released, relentlessly.

Just like what we're seeing with 'coon dogs.

Okay – as a (former) culinary professional, I CANNOT guarantee that 'coon dogs aren't the source of Covid 19. I can't even tell you what the safe “cook 'til” internal temperature is. But I'm sticking to my original observation, which I made in 2020 . . .

If Chinese hands were clean in this thing, they wouldn't have needed to make all that Wuhan computer data mysteriously disappear. Along with some key scientists. Covid 19 has nothing to do with 'coon dogs. Or bats, pangolins, shrimp, salmon, monkeys, cats, rats, snakes, owls, dolphins and whatever else they have on the menu.

I'm just sayin' . . . follow the missing papers and scientists, for fido's sake . . .

Update - Chinese president for life "Xi Jinping the pooh" arrives in Moscow today for an official state visit. No word on what Putin plans to serve at this evening's banquet. Siberian tiger, anyone?