• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leaving The Republican Party.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How in hell did Obama's campaign have anything to do with the Supreme Court "Citizens United" case? One person has donated $5 million to Newt. Romney's lawyer set up a corporation that existed long enough to donate a million bucks to Romney's superpac. That was on the shoulders of the republican appointees in the supreme court.

If you have any evidence of Obama receiving money from non-citizens, I'd suggest you contact the FEC.

Cicero

Mayor
That is a truly funny post,since all I read on this board day after day is GOP hate! Not to mention all the other things that former Democrats say in many articles. Isn't it fascinating how that works?

I left the Democratic Party in 2008 over the way that a blatantly corrupt DNC and an in-the-tank-for-Obama mainstream media combined forces to destroy the Hillary Clinton campaign in favor of a man clearly neither qualified nor ready to be president in a time of major national crisis; and I left because of all the borderline insane leftwingers ignoring the reality of Obama's background in an absolute fit of 'liberal fad of the year' worship. I finally decided that I wanted nothing more to do with such a moronic led and moron infused political party.

So it goes.

Z

zzigzzag

Best self-incriminating, ironic post of the thread. Full of venom and devoid of facts or meaningful retort of any kind. Plenty of paranoia, though.

Your posts are like the Republican debates. No one could ever tell from your replies what the question or subject was. Try playing Jeopardy with "answers" in the pub debates. There's no way to decipher what the question was from the answers. Asking two or three times doesn't help, either.

Z

zzigzzag

We don't miss you. Proud to have your fact-free blather coming from the other side....as it always has, regardless of your phony claim.

Mytzlplk

Governor
yep, this is what I've been looking for and labeling as "CONverts" since the stimulus debate maryanne.

Repubs just can't seem to figure out that economic adversity doesn't give a rats ass about the ideology of its victims, and that most have gays in their families, seniors that need SS and Medicare, etc, etc, etc...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Now that was funny. You are the one poster who is guaranteed to post hatred for Obama and liberals in general and here you are lecturing someone about the DailyKos as a source. You usually don't have a source to refer to, and try to argue that your opinions are facts, but your opinions are nothing but hatefilled bile.

GordonGecko

President
That is a truly funny post,since all I read on this board day after day is GOP hate! Not to mention all the other things that former Democrats say in many articles. Isn't it fascinating how that works?

I left the Democratic Party in 2008 over the way that a blatantly corrupt DNC and an in-the-tank-for-Obama mainstream media combined forces to destroy the Hillary Clinton campaign in favor of a man clearly neither qualified nor ready to be president in a time of major national crisis; and I left because of all the borderline insane leftwingers ignoring the reality of Obama's background in an absolute fit of 'liberal fad of the year' worship. I finally decided that I wanted nothing more to do with such a moronic led and moron infused political party.

So it goes.
So tell your "new friends" on the Right, Cicero.....why you supported Hillary Clinton and her policies?

GordonGecko

President
BTW, I'm sure Cicero WAS a Democrat....a George Wallace Democrat.

They supported the New Deal....they just wanted a "certain kind of person" in charge.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Right, I'm sure you were a democrat....but still spent all of your time calling "liberals" names. I searched your posts back in 2008 on the nics I knew of and I found nothing critical of the Bush administration other than a lame post saying "well, he could have done that better" related to some major phuckup by the administration. With friends like you who needs Karl Rove. Stay on that side where you feel you are not being led by morons and are not surrounded by them.....heh,heh.

Cicero

Mayor
You stopped at 2008? That was convenient since I was noted as a major critic of both Bush and conservatism from 2000 through 2007. All you are doing is making yourself a laughing stock.

GordonGecko

President
You stopped at 2008? That was convenient since I was noted as a major critic of both Bush and conservatism from 2000 through 2007. All you are doing is making yourself a laughing stock.
And yet NOW, you support all the things you criticized from 2000 to 2007, aren't you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Reading comprehension still a problem? I said I searched your posts in 2008. That is when I performed the search. I said nothing about limiting it to that year. I went back as far as the fray archived them. It wasn't easy because you keep changing names and then refer to your former nics as if they are someone else. Sort of schizo of you.

Are you seriously suggesting that you were critical of Bush from 2000 to 2007 and then, magically found nothing wrong with them? Now that is funny......I suppose you could go find some nic that was critical of Bush/Cheney and say "Yeah, middleview....that was my nic back then". Who'd know? In any case. I never "noted" you as a major critic of the republicans and have seen nothing from you to say that you'd accurately evaluated Boehner or Cantor and their bullshit jobs bills or McConnell and his blockade of legislation that had no lefty slant to it, just that it might make Obama look good....but not a peep out of you.

IrishOne

Mayor
And that's just a starter list off the top of the head! The corruption and smell of rotten fish permeates the GOTP.

You have Karl Rove or Tom Delay who have fouled the RNC. It'll take years to get the smell of Duke Cunningham, Dick Cheney, Jack Abramoff, Doug Feith, Wolfwitz, Rumsfeld, Boehner, Cantor, McConnell or Bush out of the party.....

No longer can I say with a clear conscience that the Republican Party is focused on solving problems will benefit average Americans.
The job of American Constitutional government is NOT to solve people's problems, but to protect individual liberty and property rights. The Democratic Party stands for violating individual property rights and individual liberty by stealing the earnings of the few to distribute to the many in order to buy votes from lemmings who would rather be government dependents than free individuals.

The person best equipped to solve YOUR problems is YOU!

The sooner you realize that, the better off we'll all be. And the sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll realize that the Democrat party destroys individuals ability to solve their own problems by regulating away our individual liberties, one by one by one.

The Democratic party is succeeding in installing a creeping police state.

Z

zzigzzag

"I can say right now, I see problems so big we will not survive if Republicans win next year. They have shown us what they are capable of and the Country comes in dead last to most of them."

Yep. They create baseless fear with shameless lies and then exploit it. Hard to respect the frightened, oblivious weenies who enable them. They just want power without ever having to take responsibility for their behavior or the results of their brainless dogma. "Don't say Bush because we want more Bush."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Funny coming from a guy who voted for the only president I've ever heard of to get rich by using Emminent Domain to steal someone else's land.

What individual liberties have you lost?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Tell me what "liberties" you've lost.....usually government rules are there to balance the rights of one vs another. If you need help with that concept, let me know.