• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftist cry Democracy until they endanger Democracy, Warnock

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What are "overvoyers"?
I posted a link of overvotes in Pa in 2020, of course you dodge it
If I didn't answer your overvote post I didn't see it. What thread was it?

A search for overvote and your nic shows nothing.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He is asking about the Over votes for 2020, which he has seen and now pretends not to so he can toss is bullshit Regime points back up........

We could say the same about the fresh discovery of “around 255,000 excess votes (possibly as many as 368,000) for Joe Biden in six swing states where Donald Trump lodged accusations of fraud.” Yet there it is.

But don't bother reading it, Herr MV has debunked all of it so ya know.....:rolleyes:

Just ..click your heels together and keep repeating the Regime Mantra..." most secure election in history"...
John Lott's bullshit again? Name a county he claims had overvotes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He is asking about the Over votes for 2020, which he has seen and now pretends not to so he can toss is bullshit Regime points back up........

We could say the same about the fresh discovery of “around 255,000 excess votes (possibly as many as 368,000) for Joe Biden in six swing states where Donald Trump lodged accusations of fraud.” Yet there it is.

But don't bother reading it, Herr MV has debunked all of it so ya know.....:rolleyes:

Just ..click your heels together and keep repeating the Regime Mantra..." most secure election in history"...
Read post #194. There were no overvotes in Allegheny county as Lott claimed.

Nothing in that link is more than opinion. Can you name one county where there were overvotes?
It's a peer reviewed research paper, you don't have to agree with it etc. (at least for now we still have Freedom of Speech) but to claim it is just "opinion" is non-sense.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your link makes this claim:
For instance, Over-vote in Philadelphia County — On November 4th at 11:30 am, the DOS posted updated mail-in vote counts for Philadelphia County. The number of ballots reported to have been counted was an impossible 508,112 ballots despite the fact that only 432,873 ballots had been issued to voters in that county.
In fact, Biden got 339,403 absentee votes and Trump got 29,115. Where in hell did your source come up with 508,112 absentee ballots counted?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's a peer reviewed research paper, you don't have to agree with it etc. (at least for now we still have Freedom of Speech) but to claim it is just "opinion" is non-sense.
His opinion is that you can predict the number of votes in Allegheny country by looking at nearby counties. His opinion is nonsense. He didn't find a single fraudulent vote.

Boca

Governor
said

Didn't we used to have a law that churches would lose tax exempt status if they were involved in politics?
Yes we did but when a democrat is up for a Senate seat, or any office, laws don't matter. We've learned that.

And that, said we don't know if the IRS under this adminisration will follow the law either.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your link makes this claim:
For instance, Over-vote in Philadelphia County — On November 4th at 11:30 am, the DOS posted updated mail-in vote counts for Philadelphia County. The number of ballots reported to have been counted was an impossible 508,112 ballots despite the fact that only 432,873 ballots had been issued to voters in that county.
In fact, Biden got 339,403 absentee votes and Trump got 29,115. Where in hell did your source come up with 508,112 absentee ballots counted?

Go ask them

Boca

Governor
What does the date of voting have to do with eligibility?
Nothing. I hadn't seen the top post.

Early voting protects the right of people who can’t make it to the poll on Election Day. When the law was made doesn’t change the intent of making it harder for the voice of the people to be heard.
Ah so, i got it! As in election 2020 laws were ignored in several swing blue states and it's only fair, they should be allowed to do it again no matter when they were first enacted.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nothing. I hadn't seen the top post.

Ah so, i got it! As in election 2020 laws were ignored in several swing blue states and it's only fair, they should be allowed to do it again no matter when they were first enacted.
Be specific. What states and what laws.

If someone casts a vote in accordance with rules at that time, they are legal votes.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Be specific. What states and what laws.

If someone casts a vote in accordance with rules at that time, they are legal votes.
Did you call 9/11 after your melt down of eleven (11) HaHa's you just posted to my notifications it's clear you need mental health care ASAP

You're a SIC lil' male!

Now go vote