• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftist says: Joe was against federal orders to bus. He felt integration of public schools was a local and state issue. What is a States Rights Dem?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The States' Rights Democratic Party (usually called the Dixiecrats) was a short-lived segregationist political party in the United States, active primarily in the South. It arose due to a Southern regional split in opposition to the Democratic Party.
Dissolved: 1948
Founded: 1948
Ideology: White supremacism, White nationalism, Racial segregation, Southern nationalism, States' rights
Political position: Far-right
Dixiecrat - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixiecrat
1602524699456.png

It tells you everything you need to know.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The States' Rights Democratic Party (usually called the Dixiecrats) was a short-lived segregationist political party in the United States, active primarily in the South. It arose due to a Southern regional split in opposition to the Democratic Party.
Dissolved: 1948
Founded: 1948
Ideology: White supremacism, White nationalism, Racial segregation, Southern nationalism, States' rights
Political position: Far-right
Dixiecrat - Wikipedia
View attachment 57169
View attachment 57170

It tells you everything you need to know.
Right...it went away in 1948. Biden wasn't sworn in to the Senate until 1973.

Are you thinking the only thing Strom Thurmond did the whole time he was in the senate was anti-integration? That is one thing he is known for...but not by any means the total measure of the man...

If it is then how would you judge Trump for having refused to rent to non-white tenants in his thousands of rental units?

In October 1973, the government accused Fred and Donald Trump of violations of the Fair Housing Act of 1968 at 39 Trump-built-and managed buildings in Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island.

or how about his efforts to legalize discrimination?

Drumcollie

Joe was against federal orders to bus. He felt integration of public schools was a local and state issue.

Drumcollie

Right...it went away in 1948. Biden wasn't sworn in to the Senate until 1973.

Are you thinking the only thing Strom Thurmond did the whole time he was in the senate was anti-integration? That is one thing he is known for...but not by any means the total measure of the man...

If it is then how would you judge Trump for having refused to rent to non-white tenants in his thousands of rental units?

In October 1973, the government accused Fred and Donald Trump of violations of the Fair Housing Act of 1968 at 39 Trump-built-and managed buildings in Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island.

or how about his efforts to legalize discrimination?
Exactly my point...It lives in Joe Biden today.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"I don't like Joe Biden and do not like his history with certain people or who he's aligned with, he's trash to me." - Kamala Harris - June 2019.
Lindsay Graham called Trump a kook...
Graham says Trump is 'a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot'

"I'm not saying the military's in love with me -- the soldiers are, the top people in the Pentagon probably aren't because they want to do nothing but fight wars so that all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs and make the planes and make everything else stay happy," Trump told reporters at a White House news conference. "

Drumcollie

Lindsay Graham called Trump a kook...
Graham says Trump is 'a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot'

"I'm not saying the military's in love with me -- the soldiers are, the top people in the Pentagon probably aren't because they want to do nothing but fight wars so that all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs and make the planes and make everything else stay happy," Trump told reporters at a White House news conference. "
Kamala Harris once suggested Biden is racist, but she won ...
The Democratic Party formally nominated Kamala Harris to be Joe Biden’s running mate on Wednesday, and she spent much of her acceptance speech praising the man who she suggested was a racist not...

Kamala Harris attacks Joe Biden on busing, race in ...
Sen. Kamala Harris and Joe Biden spar over record on race The most personal attack of Thursday’s Democratic debate was aimed not at President Donald Trump, but at former Vice President Joe Biden.

You ever been to a 7-11?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He didn't refuse the Russians, the Ukrainians and the Chinese either. Joe has been a politician and he should have refused to do business with anyone, but as you alluded to, he did not and violated the law.
When did Joe do business with any of those nations?

Trump and his cronies certainly have. Where do you think Trump had his clothing line made? China. Beauty pageant in Moscow?