• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftist sure not spamming PJ with threads on Brooks the Christmas Parade Killer

middleview

President
Supporting Member
or the authorities that allowed the SOB to be on streets FREE

The Wisconsin parade suspect was accused of a car attack weeks ago. Here’s why he was out on bail. (msn.com)

This is what leftist 'cash bonds' are creating........Kamala's goal
The is the second time John Chisholm's office has let someone out on a low bail that resulted in homicide. The first was in 2013 and the person out on bail provided heroin to a young lady who over dosed. The attorney this time was an assistant DA.

Schroeder was out on a deferred prosecution, not bail. He'd been charged with drug related offenses, not violent ones.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
FYI, this is a politics forum.

Carry on.
So will feds be charging Brooks with hate crimes as they are threatening with KR and the 3 fools in GA

WTF do turkeys crossing the road do with politics

"Hypocrite"

I don't need your permission roach

Bugsy McGurk

President
So will feds be charging Brooks with hate crimes as they are threatening with KR and the 3 fools in GA

WTF do turkeys crossing the road do with politics

"Hypocrite"

I don't need your permission roach
It has nothing to do with politics.

Trust me. Move on.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The is the second time John Chisholm's office has let someone out on a low bail that resulted in homicide. The first was in 2013 and the person out on bail provided heroin to a young lady who over dosed. The attorney this time was an assistant DA.

Schroeder was out on a deferred prosecution, not bail. He'd been charged with drug related offenses, not violent ones.

And he even told us it would happen. I hope you lefties are proud of this virtue signalling idiot!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And he even told us it would happen. I hope you lefties are proud of this virtue signalling idiot!
Kamala and leftist is why Cash Bail was possible for the career criminal Brooks for $1000 it's RACISM to keep poor criminals in jail with no bond..............it's why all across America mobs are stealing $100's of $1000's from stores...they don't fear our Laws, Judges they know they can get out of jail before the ink dries on the warrants