• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftist War on Gas Stoves

RickWA

Snagglesooth

God of War

Governor
My gawd, is there NOTHING leftist aren't planning a WAR on?

The Democrats’ War on Gas Stoves Is a Slap at Cooking Cultures (msn.com)

Cali already having a problem keeping lights on due to electricity blackouts!
d
Not leftists. Liberals looking for a cheap, quick fix instead of an inclusive solution.
Fix for what a mere 0.04% atmospheric CO2? or for 0.00017% atmospheric methane (no meat for you)? ha ha

The kind of liberal a Democrat is is a deviant liberal. It's the liberalism of deviancy. It's got nothing to do with finding solutions. Especially to specious problems.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Control freaks. It’s in their DNA. They can leave no one and no thing alone. They ACHE to get their schnozzes into everyone’s business. They MUST prescribe. They sit and stew…forever conceiving the next restriction or coercion.
They fixing to have a hard row to hoe

EatTheRich

President
d

Fix for what a mere 0.04% atmospheric CO2? or for 0.00017% atmospheric methane (no meat for you)? ha ha

The kind of liberal a Democrat is is a deviant liberal. It's the liberalism of deviancy. It's got nothing to do with finding solutions. Especially to specious problems.
Global warming is a very serious problem and the mechanism behind the predominant human contribution to it is very well understood and depends only on the absolute, not the relative, levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Global warming is a very serious problem and the mechanism behind the predominant human contribution to it is very well understood and depends only on the absolute, not the relative, levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
ETR = You know good and well FACTS do not work against them, the only facts they accept come from Bannon, RUDY, Greatest Loser, DJTJR, TuckTuck, squarehead Hannity, MTG and the Kraken - WHAT A LINEUP !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Did you read the article ? apparently not at all. The are allotting 30 million to help the business's convert over. Have you not seen the electric mowers out there - they are nice and not that much more expensive
"The are allotting 30 million"==Taxpayers
Why would I look at electric mowers when I have a 60" Bobcat zero turn mower?

Ever tried to mow 4 acres with an electric mower!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yet, you're posting on a machine that creates Heat and sucks Energy

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, and I and all the other billions doing the same are collectively responsible for about 1/5 the carbon emissions of the wealthiest 100 corporations.
So, the PO continue to contribute while whining of it

Hypocrisy at it's best

Do you heat your home with Wood?

EatTheRich

President
So, the PO continue to contribute while whining of it

Hypocrisy at it's best

Do you heat your home with Wood?
No, we have a boiler which is on the hydroelectric grid.

All of us besides the top 100 corporations could magically stop emitting entirely and emissions would drop by barely 1/4. To make a dent we have to address the huge corporate and military carbon footprints.

Control freaks. It’s in their DNA. They can leave no one and no thing alone. They ACHE to get their schnozzes into everyone’s business. They MUST prescribe. They sit and stew…forever conceiving the next restriction or coercion.
Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

Liberalism is a richkids' movement. They are not some kind of separate fringe; they totally follow a spoiled and sheltered Preppy's conceit that he is born to rule. Their superstition means they were born with superior ability re-inforced by their expensive education. Without their Daddies' money, the Kennedys and Bushes would have been bartenders, Hillary would have been a waitress.

No one has a right to set up his son halfway to the finish line. This must be addressed; it's gotten out of hand but is kept hidden. Generation by generation; the unearned power of the born-rich gets more and more control. They are natural control freaks.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
"The are allotting 30 million"==Taxpayers
Why would I look at electric mowers when I have a 60" Bobcat zero turn mower?

Ever tried to mow 4 acres with an electric mower!
They have electric mowers with 6 hour run times now - I gave you the link but obviously reading comprehension is a real issue . I would hope you could mow 4 acres in 6 hours - maybe not though ....

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

Liberalism is a richkids' movement. They are not some kind of separate fringe; they totally follow a spoiled and sheltered Preppy's conceit that he is born to rule. Their superstition means they were born with superior ability re-inforced by their expensive education. Without their Daddies' money, the Kennedys and Bushes would have been bartenders, Hillary would have been a waitress.

No one has a right to set up his son halfway to the finish line. This must be addressed; it's gotten out of hand but is kept hidden. Generation by generation; the unearned power of the born-rich gets more and more control. They are natural control freaks.
I agree that kids today , using old money need to back up and shut up. Same with lawyers and investment brokers - those who make money off others hard earned money. So with your logic the greatest losers kids fall into your catagory big time - himself included - he would have been a Used car salesman - ya think ? Funny how you exempted that family in your rant