• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftists burn down Mississippi church that opened despite lockdown order

Colorforms

Senator
No, I’m pointing out that the same doublespeak you use to defend Hitler’s present-day acolytes could have been used to defend Hitler himself. White supremacists have an extensive history of recent violence, remember the Dylann Roof shootings? Remember the killing of journalist Daniel Pearl?

You are literally here defending a monument to white supremacy and its fascist defenders.
I am defending free expression, something you know nothing about because if you don't agree with it, you're all for attacking it with violence. To you, it's a "monument to white supremacy", to the people who were defending the statue, it's something totally different. However, they aren't forcing you to put up monuments to white supremacy, You support forcing them to take down such monuments because YOU don't like them.

Text book definition of fascism, something you vehemently defend.

FakeName

Governor
Let me help
fascism :
a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

The left is all of these things.
No fascism is all of those things, and fascism is on the right.

Funny how you can't find a definition that says it is left but I have provided you several that say it is right.

Colorforms

Senator
No fascism is all of those things, and fascism is on the right.

Funny how you can't find a definition that says it is left but I have provided you several that say it is right.
I found a definition that describe the left perfectly. I'm not looking to get caught up in value judgments and opinions.

If you act like a fascist, then you're a fascist. It doesn't matter what else you want to call yourself.

EatTheRich

President
I am defending free expression, something you know nothing about because if you don't agree with it, you're all for attacking it with violence. To you, it's a "monument to white supremacy", to the people who were defending the statue, it's something totally different. However, they aren't forcing you to put up monuments to white supremacy, You support forcing them to take down such monuments because YOU don't like them.

Text book definition of fascism, something you vehemently defend.
The statue, which objectively was a monument to white supremacy, was taxpayer-funded. People were in fact forced to pay to put it up. That is compelled speech, the opposite of free expression.

FakeName

Governor
I found a definition that describe the left perfectly. I'm not looking to get caught up in value judgments and opinions.

If you act like a fascist, then you're a fascist. It doesn't matter what else you want to call yourself.
Problem is you are totally confused about what fascism is and are misusing the term.

Colorforms

Senator

Colorforms

Senator
The statue, which objectively was a monument to white supremacy, was taxpayer-funded. People were in fact forced to pay to put it up. That is compelled speech, the opposite of free expression.
So any public expenditure is a sign of white supremacy or forced enslavement?

And no, it's only a monument to white supremacy if you're an indoctrinated PC whore.

It truly is amazing how insane and totalitarian the left has become.

FakeName

Governor
LOL I noticed you ignored the substantive information:
Fascism tends to include a belief in the supremacy of one national or ethnic group, a contempt for democracy, an insistence on obedience to a powerful leader, and a strong demagogic approach.
I noticed you ignored the definition of fascism.

EatTheRich

President
So any public expenditure is a sign of white supremacy or forced enslavement?

And no, it's only a monument to white supremacy if you're an indoctrinated PC whore.

It truly is amazing how insane and totalitarian the left has become.
It is a statue of a leader in a white-supremacist rebellion against the elected government of the United States.

EatTheRich

President
LOL I noticed you ignored the substantive information:
Fascism tends to include a belief in the supremacy of one national or ethnic group, a contempt for democracy, an insistence on obedience to a powerful leader, and a strong demagogic approach.
“Supremacy of one national group”=“America first”
“Supremacy of one ethnic group”=“white power”
“Contempt for democracy”=sympathy for the Confederate white-power rebellion against “government of the people, by the people, for the people.”
“An insistence on obedience to a powerful leader.”=Trump’s caudillism
“A strong demagogic approach”=in evidence at every Trump rally

Colorforms

Senator
“Supremacy of one national group”=“America first”
“Supremacy of one ethnic group”=“white power”
“Contempt for democracy”=sympathy for the Confederate white-power rebellion against “government of the people, by the people, for the people.”
“An insistence on obedience to a powerful leader.”=Trump’s caudillism
“A strong demagogic approach”=in evidence at every Trump rally
“Supremacy of one national group”=Leftism
“Supremacy of one ethnic group”=In this case, minorities as a whole.
“Contempt for democracy”=Removal of the electoral college, reduction of states rights, attacks on the electoral system, rampant cheating.
“An insistence on obedience to a powerful leader.”=Powerful centralized government. Attacks on anyone questioning Obama's authority as racist.
“A strong demagogic approach”=Attacks on anyone who would question PC orthodoxy, violent attacks against peaceful protesters, attacks on journalists, using government power to spy on political enemies, etc.

LOL "Trump's rallies are "demagogic". The fact that you would even say that proves my point. :)

EatTheRich

President
Actually, no, it wasn't a "white supremacist rebellion". What madrassa have you been going to?
According to its leaders it was.
“I wish them no evil in the world—on the contrary, will do them every good in my power, and know that they are misled by those to whom they have given their confidence; but our material, social, and political interests are naturally with the whites.”-Robert E. Lee

“[The Confederacy’s] foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery—subordination to the superior race—is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth.”-Alexander Stephens

Colorforms

Senator
According to its leaders it was.
“I wish them no evil in the world—on the contrary, will do them every good in my power, and know that they are misled by those to whom they have given their confidence; but our material, social, and political interests are naturally with the whites.”-Robert E. Lee

“[The Confederacy’s] foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests upon the great truth, that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery—subordination to the superior race—is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth.”-Alexander Stephens
These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. - Lyndon B Johnson

You define an entire era of history by one quote. God, you're almost as dishonest as @MV is, and I didn't think that was possible.

But, I am quickly learning that you can't convince fascists of anything, and considering your affection for violence against those with who you disagree, and your embrace of discrimination, you really have no call to judge others.

EatTheRich

President
“Supremacy of one national group”=Leftism
Nope. Leftists are much more likely internationalists.
“Supremacy of one ethnic group”=In this case, minorities as a whole.
“Minorities as a whole” aren’t “one ethnic group.” And you take white supremacy for granted so much that equality looks like “supremacy” of non-whites to you.
“Contempt for democracy”=Removal of the electoral college, reduction of states rights, attacks on the electoral system, rampant cheating.
The Electoral College is an antidemocratic institution that you insist on BECAUSE it undermines democracy. “States’ Rights”=exaltation of the state at the expense of the individual.
“An insistence on obedience to a powerful leader.”=Powerful centralized government. Attacks on anyone questioning Obama's authority as racist.
I never condoned pro-Obama race baiting.

How about you, do you support Trump ordering governors to open churches against the will of the people and without constitutional authority?
LOL "Trump's rallies are "demagogic". The fact that you would even say that proves my point. :)

EatTheRich

President
These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. - Lyndon B Johnson

You define an entire era of history by one quote. God, you're almost as dishonest as @MV is, and I didn't think that was possible.

But, I am quickly learning that you can't convince fascists of anything, and considering your affection for violence against those with who you disagree, and your embrace of discrimination, you really have no call to judge others.
I don’t call for violence against people who disagree, nor do I embrace invidious discrimination.