• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftists burn down Mississippi church that opened despite lockdown order

For some time, a Mississippi church has been defying government orders to keep lockdown rules in place in order to hold services as is its constitutional right to do so. However, one arsonist took it into his own hands to make churchgoers suffer for practicing said rights.

According to Fox News, the Holly Springs church was burned down on Wednesday, and while police are investigating it as an arson, the arsonist left a message for churchgoers with spraypaint:

The First Pentecostal Church of Holly Springs in Mississippi burned down early Wednesday morning. The congregation had been in a legal battle to continue holding services despite the novel coronavirus outbreak and subsequent lockdown orders.
The building went up in flames between 2-4 a.m. Investigators said the church was spray-painted with graffiti before an explosion blew out the front of the building, according to Fox 13. Maj. Kelly McMillian of the Marshall Count Sheriff’s Department confirmed the fire to be a criminal act of arson.
Thomas More Society senior counsel and lawyer for the church, Stephen Crampton, spoke with Fox News about the fire and said the perpetrators spray-painted a message that read, “I Bet you stay home now you hypokrits.”
Crampton noted that churches all over the nation have put targets on their backs thanks to their firm stance on practicing their right to freedom of religion.

“We’re in a time where I don’t think it’s any secret that there’s a growing hostility toward churches, across the board,” Crampton said. “And now, here are churches like First Pentecostal that are sort of stirring up the waters by being outspoken and somewhat firm about seeking to protect their Constitutional rights.”
He added, “They’ve had bad comments [sent their way] on social media. … There is just a segment that takes issue with the church standing up, and the church just being the church.”

middleview

President
Supporting Member

For some time, a Mississippi church has been defying government orders to keep lockdown rules in place in order to hold services as is its constitutional right to do so. However, one arsonist took it into his own hands to make churchgoers suffer for practicing said rights.

According to Fox News, the Holly Springs church was burned down on Wednesday, and while police are investigating it as an arson, the arsonist left a message for churchgoers with spraypaint:

Crampton noted that churches all over the nation have put targets on their backs thanks to their firm stance on practicing their right to freedom of religion.
You are sure the arsonist was a leftist? I'm pretty sure he's a republican, since he can't spell.

Colorforms

Senator

*sigh* Shadows of the old NAZI regime alive and well here in America

Colorforms

Senator
Tell me about it. Sound just like....

Doesn't sound like it at all

The Reichstag Fire was a dramatic arson attack occurring on February 27, 1933, which burned the building that housed the Reichstag (German parliament) in Berlin. Claiming the fire was part of a Communist attempt to overthrow the government, the newly named Reich Chancellor Adolf Hitler used the fire as an excuse to seize absolute power in Germany, paving the way for the rise of his Nazi regime.

This isn't communists trying to destroy the government, this is fascists trying to impose their will on the rest of society, i.e. we don't like it therefore you can't do it. It's common in the PC crowd, which is the fascists of the new age.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Is that Ralph Northam?

But your threadjacking aside, I noticed you have no harsh words for the church arsonists, just your hate. Always your hate.
Without knowing who the arsonist is you proclaimed your hate by labeling him or them "leftists". I have frequently condemned any violence committed for political reasons. I have no idea what purpose this was supposed to have served but his violence (and your politicizing it) are obviously shitty things to do.

Without knowing who the arsonist is you proclaimed your hate by labeling him or them "leftists". I have frequently condemned any violence committed for political reasons. I have no idea what purpose this was supposed to have served but his violence (and your politicizing it) are obviously shitty things to do.
Yes, I hate anyone who would burn down a church. In the case of church burnings, the perpetrators are virtually always leftist terrorists. At least in America. Overseas, church burners are leftists' proxies, muslim terrorists.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, I hate anyone who would burn down a church. In the case of church burnings, the perpetrators are virtually always leftist terrorists. At least in America. Overseas, church burners are leftists' proxies, muslim terrorists.
Nice try....most church burnings in the US have been KKK types...you know, like the guys who turned out for the UNITE THE RIGHT RALLY....the ones who marched carrying tiki torches and chanting the Jews will not replace us.

Remember Dylan Roof? The guy who killed all of those people in the church in Charleston? Right winger, racist...

Mr. Friscus

Governor
the question is, which aspect of leftism will you assign blame to because this happened.

it seems that whenever something bad happens that can be spun to be some conservative side vigilante, it’s always front page news, labeled a symptom of a greater problem with the entire ideology.

but when a leftist vigilante acts, it’s barely reported and not connected at all to the ideology.

if You’re going to blame Trump for Charlottesville, you have to blame Biden, Obama, Pelosi, and the MSM for these types of political attacks, along with ANTIFA and Hispanic assaults

I prefer to use my brain and not blame anyone other than the perpetrators, but, that’s me.

EatTheRich

President
Doesn't sound like it at all

The Reichstag Fire was a dramatic arson attack occurring on February 27, 1933, which burned the building that housed the Reichstag (German parliament) in Berlin. Claiming the fire was part of a Communist attempt to overthrow the government, the newly named Reich Chancellor Adolf Hitler used the fire as an excuse to seize absolute power in Germany, paving the way for the rise of his Nazi regime.

This isn't communists trying to destroy the government, this is fascists trying to impose their will on the rest of society, i.e. we don't like it therefore you can't do it. It's common in the PC crowd, which is the fascists of the new age.
The top post says it’s leftists. Which is it?

EatTheRich

President
the question is, which aspect of leftism will you assign blame to because this happened.

it seems that whenever something bad happens that can be spun to be some conservative side vigilante, it’s always front page news, labeled a symptom of a greater problem with the entire ideology.

but when a leftist vigilante acts, it’s barely reported and not connected at all to the ideology.

if You’re going to blame Trump for Charlottesville, you have to blame Biden, Obama, Pelosi, and the MSM for these types of political attacks, along with ANTIFA and Hispanic assaults

I prefer to use my brain and not blame anyone other than the perpetrators, but, that’s me.
Did Biden say that the arsonists were “very fine people”?