• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Legal Filing Shows FBI Involvement in January 6th

middleview

President
Supporting Member

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Let's all have a sip of coffee and try and focus. CHS would be a confidential human source. Just because it has FBI placed in front of it doesn't mean that there was an army of FBI spies plotting something on January 6th. In that context it means you're not very intelligent if you fall for that. In an actual context what it means is confidential human source. In other words somebody involved in the affairs of the events of that day who can serve as a witness and testify against former collaborators and so on, whose safety needs to be protected. Why? Because crazy people will threaten an attempt to harm such a person. Hence the need to request a pre-screening and ruling by the judge

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They are going for a mistrial by threatening to reveal who the CHS are.
I understand. That's precisely the point to protect these persons from threats. But the low IQ crowd around here is teeing up on the FBI letters preceding it, as though it's some sort of nefarious plot. Which it isn't

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Let's all have a sip of coffee and try and focus. CHS would be a confidential human source. Just because it has FBI placed in front of it doesn't mean that there was an army of FBI spies plotting something on January 6th. In that context it means you're not very intelligent if you fall for that. In an actual context what it means is confidential human source. In other words somebody involved in the affairs of the events of that day who can serve as a witness and testify against former collaborators and so on, whose safety needs to be protected. Why? Because crazy people will threaten an attempt to harm such a person. Hence the need to request a pre-screening and ruling by the judge
Well, you did very good job of laying this out for the J6 conspiracy nuts - good job !

Boca

Governor
Yes I know what CHS means I suspect Senator Durbin does too.

Senator Dick Durbin:

Today I led a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray requesting information on the FBI’s response to the ongoing threat of domestic terrorism in the U.S. I look forward to Director Wray's prompt response, and his testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee next Tuesday.

Specifically regarding embedded agents or informants on Jan 6th.

Director Wray never responded.

There you again trying to kill the messenger. Do you not recognize official government documents when you see them?
I don't believe anything that comes out of or sympathizes with the Nazi ... er MAGA angertainment industry.

The end analysis of this article is horrible

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I know what CHS means I suspect Senator Durbin does too.

Senator Dick Durbin:

Today I led a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray requesting information on the FBI’s response to the ongoing threat of domestic terrorism in the U.S. I look forward to Director Wray's prompt response, and his testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee next Tuesday.

Specifically regarding embedded agents or informants on Jan 6th.

Director Wray never responded.
Yes. Still nothing nefarious, no matter how hard you try

Boca

Governor
Yes. Still nothing nefarious, no matter how hard you try
This is rather appropriate for this thread don't you think?

A NATION OF WELL INFORMED MEN WHO HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO KNOW AND PRIZE THE RIGHTS WHICH GOD HAS GIVEN THEM CANNOT BE ENSLAVED. IT IS IN THE REGION OF IGNORANCE THAT TYRANNY BEGINS.

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

NO PEOPLE WILL SURRENDER THEIR LIBERTIES NOR CAN ANY BE EASILY SUBDUED WHEN KNOWLEDGE IS DIFFUSED AND VIRTUE IS PRESERVED.

JOHN ADAMS

IF WE ARE TO GUARD AGAINST IGNORANCE AND REMAIN FREE, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EVERY AMERICAN TO BE INFORMED.

THOMAS JEFFERSON

TRUTH WILL ULTIMATELY PREVAIL WHERE PAIN IS TAKEN TO BRING IT TO LIGHT.

GEORGE Washington

WHERE THERE IS NO LAW THERE IS NO LIBERTY.

JOHN LOCKE

IF IT BE ASKED, WHAT IS THE MOST SACRED DUTY AND THE GREATEST SOURCE OF OUR SECURITY IN A REPUBLIC? THE ANSWER WOULD BE, AN INVIOLABLE RESPECT FOR THE CONSTITUTION AND LAWS

ALEXANDER HAMILTON

What does it have to do with your claim of involvement on January 6th?

Maybe Wray doesn't care to answer durbin
And if it is found that the FBI either agents or assets urged that riot on, would you change your mind?

Ray Epps, clearly instructed people to enter the Capitol, no charges. They sentenced a Grandmother and others for Tresspassing but this guy...... nothing.... why is that?

Also a guy that has never been found who is referred to as the "Scaffold Commander"........ no charges, never even identified....even though the FBI Geo-fenced that entire area..... one guy on planet earth without a cell phone?.....

If it were shown that these guys were FBI agents/informants or assets in anyway you would then have a case of entrapment.

At this point why would anyone trust the FBI in any way.......