• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let them in with their weapons, I need a big crowd !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Yessir, here we go with the size issue...........well he did say they weren't there to hurt him and MIKE PENCE DESERVED TO DIE. keep up the denials cultists ! it is rather entertaining to watch, downright pitiful but funny !

So they have police recording warning of weapons, people in trees and the cabal said let them in, and to fight like hell knowing they had weapons........ok nothing to see or hear here........move along..........3000.00..........picnic........cornhole............peaceful protest...............there goes another plate against the wall.............choke him out............don't stop my people..............fvck you I am the President................MEADOWS STFU.........................

YOU CULTISTS MUST BE SO PROUD to have defended for the greatest loser the last 5 years and now the sane people have seen the truth everywhere you turn on media and you can't do a DAMN thing about it - now start the attack on the star witness in 3...2...1.

There will always be that small, tiny group of true believers scared shitless because they actually think the greatest loser is watching their every move and they are perfectly fine being under his control then you have the trolls...........

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
There will always be that small, tiny group of true believers scared shitless because they actually think the greatest loser is watching their every move and they are perfectly fine being under his control then you have the trolls...........
It's been reported Trump does read the transcripts... vindictive Trump, they know his M.O.

An unidentified witness who as deposed by the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot reported being contacted before testifying and being reminded that former President Donald Trump does read transcripts.

"What they said to me is, as long as I continue to be a team player, they know that I'm on the team, I'm doing the right thing, I'm protecting who I need to protect, you know, I'll continue to stay in good graces in Trump World," the witness told the committee.

"And they have reminded me a couple of times that Trump does read transcripts and just to keep that in mind as I proceeded through my depositions and interviews with the committee."

The committee's vice chair, Republican Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, said the statement came in response to a question to those connected to Trump's administration or campaign whether they have been contacted by any of their former colleagues or anyone else trying to influence their testimony.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Yessir, here we go with the size issue...........well he did say they weren't there to hurt him and MIKE PENCE DESERVED TO DIE. keep up the denials cultists ! it is rather entertaining to watch, downright pitiful but funny !

So they have police recording warning of weapons, people in trees and the cabal said let them in, and to fight like hell knowing they had weapons........ok nothing to see or hear here........move along..........3000.00..........picnic........cornhole............peaceful protest...............there goes another plate against the wall.............choke him out............don't stop my people..............fvck you I am the President................MEADOWS STFU.........................

YOU CULTISTS MUST BE SO PROUD to have defended for the greatest loser the last 5 years and now the sane people have seen the truth everywhere you turn on media and you can't do a DAMN thing about it - now start the attack on the star witness in 3...2...1.

Can you imagine any other American president going to this extreme? To think people still defend and have any respect for Trump and his partners in crime is unbelievable.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Fact checking claims January 6 was not an armed insurrection
 Holmes Lybrand
By Holmes Lybrand

Updated 5:23 PM ET, Wed July 28, 2021
Facts First: While it's impossible to know precisely how many firearms were brought to the Capitol on January 6, it's already clear that at least some of the people present were carrying guns that day. And as the police officers who testified at the committee on Tuesday made clear, rioters also used numerous other objects as weapons such as knives and bats.

And to think, Trump didn't want the metal detector used for all those loving tourists visiting the Capitol Jan 6. :rolleyes:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Anyone who thinks he would say that has sh*t for brains. I'm sure he was well aware that antifa was there. All it takes is one. Nobody is that stupid - NOBODY!

EatTheRich

President
Trump would have to have shit for brains to think he could ditch his Secret Service and go out in an armed crowd. But Trump would have to have shit for brains to do literally hundreds of things he’s done.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Trump would have to have shit for brains to think he could ditch his Secret Service and go out in an armed crowd. But Trump would have to have shit for brains to do literally hundreds of things he’s done.
Still, his loyal supporters stand by him regardless of all the facts revealing his guilt.
Trump pegged them right when he made this comment...