• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Letitia James is too stupid to have come up with that on her own.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Somebody else did her homework for her. I'd say it was the tribe that is financially adept and in charge of raiding Mar A Lago.

And of course the media to promulgate it all.

The typical Trump cult response to the typical Trump fraud - ignore it. Rant about those pointing out the frauds.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You Democrats are destroying our elected representative constitutional republic and it is on purpose and not because you're fools.
Sane people do not think going after fraudsters is “destroying our elected representative constitutional republic.”

Quite to the contrary. Ignoring frauds and other crimes does that.

God of War

Governor
Sane people do not think going after fraudsters is “destroying our elected representative constitutional republic.”

Quite to the contrary. Ignoring frauds and other crimes does that.
Hunter Biden?

Stop beclowning yourself. Sometimes the court jester makes one to many enemies thinking he is in the globalist-communist inner circle. ha ha

Bugsy McGurk

President
Political persecution is treasonous to this republic as is your advocacy for foreign invasion. I couldn't hold you Democrats in lower esteem for that. Now pile on abortion on top of that...? Nothing more vile than Democrats.
It’s not “political persecution” to go after people for their fraudulent conduct.

You should stop listening to Trump and Fox Noise. They are rotting your brain.

God of War

Governor
It’s not “political persecution” to go after people for their fraudulent conduct.

You should stop listening to Trump and Fox Noise. They are rotting your brain.
If you only had a brain to rot. That sock puppet thing you got going can go on too long.

Bugsy McGurk

President
If you only had a brain to rot. That sock puppet thing you got going can go on too long.
No rot here. I think your cult leader should be held to account for his frauds, coup attempts, stealing classified documents, trying to destroy our democracy, etc. You’re fine with just letting him get away with it. Because your brain has been rotted.

God of War

Governor
No rot here. I think your cult leader should be held to account for his frauds, coup attempts, stealing classified documents, trying to destroy our democracy, etc. You’re fine with just letting him get away with it. Because your brain has been rotted.
1) You lefty fukers stole an election (or more).

2) Jan, 6 was a protest that got out of hand.

3) I hope to God all you lefties are triple boosted and bivalent shot bound. It is the only real statistical chance America has left to be rid of the demonic force you represent.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You Democrats are destroying our elected representative constitutional republic and it is on purpose and not because you're fools.
Right....remember when the democrats called for a wild demonstration on the day that congress would count the electoral votes and announce the winner of the presidential election and then sent their mob to riot and prevent their guy from being announced as the loser?

God of War

Governor
Right....remember when the democrats called for a wild demonstration on the day that congress would count the electoral votes and announce the winner of the presidential election and then sent their mob to riot and prevent their guy from being announced as the loser?
Keep it up Alice.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Somebody else did her homework for her. I'd say it was the tribe that is financially adept and in charge of raiding Mar A Lago.

And of course the media to promulgate it all.

Funny you don't seem to be smart enough to actually answer her charges and instead think that you are helping Trump by insulting her.

Bugsy McGurk

President
1) You lefty fukers stole an election (or more).

2) Jan, 6 was a protest that got out of hand.

3) I hope to God all you lefties are triple boosted and bivalent shot bound. It is the only real statistical chance America has left to be rid of the demonic force you represent.
I rest my case.