• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Letitia James is too stupid to have come up with that on her own.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't give a shit about her charges she got from others and from information derived from a raid on Mar A Lago. What it is is political persecution and the greater threat.
So that explains your attack on her...you don't give a shit, but you do dislike her, cuz your opinion of her is so important.

God of War

Governor
So that explains your attack on her...you don't give a shit, but you do dislike her, cuz your opinion of her is so important.
Honestly, haven't made that case but because you can't follow the points made I'll tell you what is important is that the left be stopped in their acts of political persecution before they destroy the republic as we know it and replace it with something globalist/communist.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Honestly, haven't made that case but because you can't follow the points made I'll tell you what is important is that the left be stopped in their acts of political persecution before they destroy the republic as we know it and replace it with something globalist/communist.
Try actually defending the fact that Trump and his family are crooks. If the orange buffoon hadn't broken the law, there would be no prosecution. Instead, you attack the messenger.

God of War

Governor
Try actually defending the fact that Trump and his family are crooks. If the orange buffoon hadn't broken the law, there would be no prosecution. Instead, you attack the messenger.
Political prosecution is anathema to real Americans. You seem to swallow it well for some reason.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Keep it up Alice.
Since your train of thought is about as long as the coal car and caboose, clearly you need to be reminded of exactly who has damaged our democracy and faith in elections.
Something you continue to do with your baseless accusations and ignorance of the facts.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Political prosecution is anathema to real Americans. You seem to swallow it well for some reason.
Prosecution for criminal acts seems something you'd prefer to avoid when the criminal is a republican.

Did Trump take government documents from the White House to Mar-A-Lago?
Did Trump violate national security by taking TOP SECRET documents to Mar-A-Lago?

Easy questions.

Spamature

President
Because you can hear her talking. Speech is highly correlated with intelligence, especially in the legal field.
In the minds of racist maybe.
That's why black people code switch in order to get around racist who think that way.
But here she's taking down a racist, so none is needed.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Somebody else did her homework for her. I'd say it was the tribe that is financially adept and in charge of raiding Mar A Lago.

And of course the media to promulgate it all.

George Soros shot Jewish space beams at her and she wrote the law suit. Trump did nothing wrong. It’s a hoax of a sham of a witch hunt of a double hoax of a sham…They are just picking on him because…..DEEPSTATE,….Wake up Americans and listen to Cheeto Jesus!,,

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Prosecution for criminal acts seems something you'd prefer to avoid when the criminal is a republican.

Did Trump take government documents from the White House to Mar-A-Lago?
Did Trump violate national security by taking TOP SECRET documents to Mar-A-Lago?

Easy questions.
Biden admitted to doing same and taking them home with him

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Why because she's black ?
*yawn*

Herschel Walker sez “Hi!”

I seem to have missed this reflexive conclusion-drawing when leftists in this forum jumped on Mr. Walker (regularly…and quite recently) on the matter of smarts.

Yep. Lefty owns no mirrors. Again. :-/

Bugsy McGurk

President
*yawn*

I seem to have missed this reflexive conclusion-drawing when leftists in this forum jumped on Mr. Walker (regularly…and quite recently) on the matter of smarts.

Of course, Walker said he’s not smart. Which he proves every time he opens his mouth.

So there’s that.

;-)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Of course, Walker said he’s not smart. Which he proves every time he opens his mouth.

So there’s that.

;-)
Nice nuanced take, Herr Hack. There was no context whatsoever to what Walker said. Bring on the bigots!

Spammy, you’re in good company. Same as it ever was. Uppity? Stupid? Uncle Toms? Sell-outs? Tokens? I think I’ve pretty much read/heard it all. Keep it coming, enlightened folks.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nice nuanced take, Herr Hack. There was no context whatsoever to what Walker said. Bring on the bigots!

Spammy, you’re in good company. Same as it ever was. Uppity? Stupid? Uncle Toms? Sell-outs? Tokens? I think I’ve pretty much read/heard it all. Keep it coming, enlightened folks.
hee hee…context?

Yer a hoot!

;-)

Spamature

President
*yawn*

So in your eyes, she and Walker are intellectually the same ?
Or is it that you think all people who sound a black are unintelligent ?

God of War

Governor
George Soros shot Jewish space beams at her and she wrote the law suit. Trump did nothing wrong. It’s a hoax of a sham of a witch hunt of a double hoax of a sham…They are just picking on him because…..DEEPSTATE,….Wake up Americans and listen to Cheeto Jesus!,,
I asked YOU how much was enough. Got an answer yet?