• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's face it, Iowa never made up their minds.

Days

Commentator
Scroll down to the graph that tracks the polls and try running your mouse west to east... Iowa never made up their minds! They just ran from candidate to candidate and they were still doing that when they had to vote.

Thank you Iowans for nothing... there still is no front runner in the GOP field and New Hampshire sure won't decide anything.

The sad part about this election is watching the foreclosure tsunami continue to roll over America and not one candidate will touch the issue. So you know it won't matter who becomes president in 2012, Americans will continue to get the shaft.

Council Member
You won't hear anything that any republicans do except to get rid of what Obama has done, like that is the problem. They have no answers, no solutions but a lot of generalities.

We could put 30 million people to work if 250 million people would take a 15% cut in pay and benefits, but we know that if they did the top 10% would just keep it and get richer and we still would have 25 million unemployed.

justoffal

Senator
heh heh heh.... I'm glad to know somebody was thinking what I'm thinking....hey what did you think of that secret ballot counting BS? As far as the foreclosure thing is concerned it just points up who is really in charge of the nation....we know it's not DC simply by virtue of the fact that the Banks keep thumbing their noses at the congress. In these parts the few banks that did re-negotiations by court order turned around and went back after foreclosure on a new ticket with a different judge....in other words they are NOT GOING TO STOP until somebody kills their kids.

justoffal

Senator
If Obama ends up out of office he has only himself to blame....what ever happened to taking responsibility for one's actions. Hey...he beat McCaini didn't he??? and not that long ago. If the people of this nation select another CEO are you telling me that it's not their right? Maybe Romney the corporate raider is exactly who we need. He specializes in deflating bloated payrolls...yeah that would man putting a whole shitload $59.00/hr government leeches out on the street and back into the competitive workplace...not a bad thing.

justoffal

Senator
Hey...your buddy is doing the H1 visa job program for 100,000 foreign students through the State Department...so why is he giving these jobs to offshore people when we have so many of our own out of work? Could it be that the US is NOT HIS PRIORITY? He can talk all he wants about the Red, white and blue...his actions are much louder than his words. Why not 100,000 blacks or 100,000 Mexican immigrants? Why 100,000 from the other Hemisphere? Does he really think they will stay here?

Council Member
Hey...your buddy is doing the H1 visa job program for 100,000 foreign students through the State Department...so why is he giving these jobs to offshore people when we have so many of our own out of work? Could it be that the US is NOT HIS PRIORITY? He can talk all he wants about the Red, white and blue...his actions are much louder than his words. Why not 100,000 blacks or 100,000 Mexican immigrants? Why 100,000 from the other Hemisphere? Does he really think they will stay here?
If you would read a little, you would find out that the people coming in are people that industry want, who they can't seem to hire Americans who have the skills. I think the better question is what do we have to do to make more students to get the education that we need as a country.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
NH will be the start of Romney running the table on the January primaries. NH,SC,FLA. 1,2,3 and done.

GordonGecko

President
NH will be the start of Romney running the table on the January primaries. NH,SC,FLA. 1,2,3 and done.
If Romney wins South Carolina the Republican Primaries are effectively "over".....there will be no way that Gingrich, Santorum, or Perry can make a case to their donors (probably even their supporters) that Mitt Romney can win a state like that and they have ANY shot in any subsequent states.

justoffal

Senator
Yeah...you buy that line of Bologna too huh? Well let be the first to tell you that it is an argument that has no substance in truth. Right now there are unemployed engineers of all skill sets and experience levels out there who are Red, White and Blue being overlooked not because they don't have the skills but because they want too much money as far as the Lords of home grown industry are concerned. Electrical engineers? WE got em coming out of our ears and with years of experience who are standing around unemployed. Process engineers....by the thousands unemployed, Chemical engineers.....all over the place... Pharmaceutical technicians? By the hundredfold. The so called shortage of skills is bullshit language for " Let's get the cheaper imported Labor over here "... Certified welders...we got em up to our neck line. If I would do what? Read a little? No....that's the problem. The words in print don't match the reality out there in the workforce. I work on a busy industrial campus, one of the last ones left in the North East...we are overflowing with unused talent of every kind...all Americans.

justoffal

Senator
Look...I have been talking to people in New Hampshire who have no idea what the hell the Networks are talking about when it comes to Romney....you know who is super popular up there? Ron Paul. I even talked to a NH state Rep, a 32 year old who is both legislator and mechanic...see in NH they still have the part time legislators who do real work for a living. He says the same thing about Romney. I don't argue that you are correct about the future but I suspect we are being handed a Candidate that has already been selected.

justoffal

Senator
GE has laid off highly skilled workers with cutting edge knowledge and part specific skills that can only be taught ON THE JOB. They have put aside their apprenticeship program on American campuses because their off shore campuses are booming all over the world. Work is being moved over the Europe, Africa, Egypt.....I am watching it happen right in front of me. People like Hillary Clinton who is sponsoring this new import the skills BS knows which side her bread is buttered on. Hillary Wang Chow Clinton we call her where I work.

Z

zzigzzag

Is there any better evidence of Iowa meaning nothing than the most moderate and the least moderate coming in at a dead heat for first place? To me, that trumps even the last second coin toss that 40% of them employed. They remained totally confused throughout the process and provided zero guidance for the states that follow.

Smart people faced with dumb-ass candidates playing musical chairs cannibal style. Ain't their fault.

MaryAnne

Governor
Scroll down to the graph that tracks the polls and try running your mouse west to east... Iowa never made up their minds! They just ran from candidate to candidate and they were still doing that when they had to vote.

Thank you Iowans for nothing... there still is no front runner in the GOP field and New Hampshire sure won't decide anything.

The sad part about this election is watching the foreclosure tsunami continue to roll over America and not one candidate will touch the issue. So you know it won't matter who becomes president in 2012, Americans will continue to get the shaft.
Now they are talking about irregularities in the voting. How could that be when the estimates are 135,000 attendance?

GordonGecko

President
Is there any better evidence of Iowa meaning nothing than the most moderate and the least moderate coming in at a dead heat for first place? To me, that trumps even the last second coin toss that 40% of them employed. They remained totally confused throughout the process and provided zero guidance for the states that follow.

Smart people faced with dumb-ass candidates playing musical chairs cannibal style. Ain't their fault.
I think part of the reason for Romney doing as well as he did was two-fold-

1. Iowans who want an "electable" candidate, despite not marching in lockstep with their Social Con "values".

2. Fear if they gave it to "another Huckabee" (or even to Ron Paul) that there would be a serious push by the Republicans to eliminate the Caucus or change it because they don't want no-chance-at-all candidates coming out of IA.....so they voted for Romney, again, because he was sane and electable.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
"...we are being handed a Candidate that has already been selected." Of course you are. He came in second last time and the RNC/Establishment GOPs have created a caucus/primary calendar favorable to Romney and they're swiftboating his GOP rivals.

Lapcat

Governor
It's been made pretty obvious by Obama's actions vs. his words....to anyone that is NOT a Stuck-On-Stupid leftist Obie-slurper......

that Obama has anything but concern FOR America and FOR Americans.

Proud Progressive

Council Member
It doesn't take much of an education to flip burgers or cut grass

Accept it , it's all part of the GOP plan for America.

Rich or poor , reach the sky or hit the floor.The middle class exists no more.

Wow I'm a freakin poet.................

Days

Commentator
The foreclosure tsunami wave was reaching it's crest when the nation turned in desperation to a newcomer, hoping he would change the system before it swallowed us all, whole... and he just let the monster run its course... and it will still be running its course for another decade. It doesn't help to know it is all by design. People will be turning back to Jesus in droves... that's one of the reasons the 5th seal has 100 million saved out of the great tribulation... we are in the 4th seal right now.

Days

Commentator
So what do I tell my 8th grader? What should he be working towards? Is there one college degree worth the cost? Is there a trade worth learning? How do you choose when the whole nation is on its bum?

This isn't going to get better. It is simple, the globalists took their money to the Pacific Rim and built all the factories the world needs over there... then shut down old factories over here. They are not going to build new factories over here, why would they compete with their new factories over there? There is no future over here. America has turned into Pittsburgh.