• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's get this straight. This is Trump in his own words talking about the Trump Virus

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Let's get THIS straight:

January 14th, 2020, the first case of the COVID-19 virus was confirmed in the USA.

(It was also the day Nancy Pelosi motioned towards ending the withholding of articles of impeachment from the Senate and the beginnings of the impeachment trial that consumed all the headlines.)

January 31st, the president declared a national health emergency over COVID-19 and banned all travel from China,

(Democrats met the news with claims of xenophobia and racism.)
(For contrast: Barak Obama declared a national emergency only after more than 1,000 Americans lost their lives to the H1N1 virus.)

February 4th, Trump's State of the Union address spoke to the severity of the looming crisis caused by the new coronavirus.

(Pelosi responded by ripping up a copy of the speech.)

February 5th, the 12th confirmed case of the virus was confirmed and the president mobilized the CDC to the affected states.

(Congress was voting on whether to remove the president from office.)

February 24th, Nancy Pelosi (D - CA) was in a Chinatown encouraging people to shop and go to restaurants saying, “It’s safe… Come out and join us!”

Criticizing the president for specific actions or lack thereof that could or should have been better or more swift - Wholly legitimate and justified.

"Trump Virus," "As the president fiddles, people are dying," memes blaming Trump for massive death tolls, pictures of monuments to Trump marking mass graves, etc. - False, transparent political manipulation, and deplorable.
This is exactly what Trump said about the Coronavirus starting back in January.

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” (Fox News)

February 10: “A lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat—as the heat comes in.” (Bloomberg)

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock market starting to look very good to me.” (Twitter)

February 26: “It’s going very substantially down, not up… The 15 within a couple of days, is going to be down to zero.” (CNN)

February 27: “It’s going to disappear one day, it’s like a miracle.” (Twitter)

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.” (Wired)

March 6: “I didn’t know people died from the flu.” (CNN)

March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are.” (Washington Post)

March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” (Twitter)

March 13: “I don’t take responsibility at all because we were given a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time.” (New York Times)

March 15: "It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"

Bugsy McGurk

President
Let's get THIS straight:

January 14th, 2020, the first case of the COVID-19 virus was confirmed in the USA.

(It was also the day Nancy Pelosi motioned towards ending the withholding of articles of impeachment from the Senate and the beginnings of the impeachment trial that consumed all the headlines.)

January 31st, the president declared a national health emergency over COVID-19 and banned all travel from China,

(Democrats met the news with claims of xenophobia and racism.)
(For contrast: Barak Obama declared a national emergency only after more than 1,000 Americans lost their lives to the H1N1 virus.)

February 4th, Trump's State of the Union address spoke to the severity of the looming crisis caused by the new coronavirus.

(Pelosi responded by ripping up a copy of the speech.)

February 5th, the 12th confirmed case of the virus was confirmed and the president mobilized the CDC to the affected states.

(Congress was voting on whether to remove the president from office.)

February 24th, Nancy Pelosi (D - CA) was in a Chinatown encouraging people to shop and go to restaurants saying, “It’s safe… Come out and join us!”

Criticizing the president for specific actions or lack thereof that could or should have been better or more swift - Wholly legitimate and justified.

"Trump Virus," "As the president fiddles, people are dying," memes blaming Trump for massive death tolls, pictures of monuments to Trump marking mass graves, etc. - False, transparent political manipulation, and deplorable.
Blaming Pelosi for Trump’s buffoonery? Seriously?

PNWest

Blaming Pelosi for Trump’s buffoonery? Seriously?

Remember how the democrats blamed John Boehner for the Swine Flu? Of course not. You know what those republicans say, just like their idol - "I take no responsibility".

Typical

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Remember how the democrats balamed John Boehner for the Swine Flu? Of course not. You know what those republicans say, just like their idol - "I take no responsibility".

Typical
Their reaction to Trump’s epic blundering with this absolute catastrophe leaves us with no doubt - Trump cultism is impenetrable.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Put on your hearing aid. He said this was a hoax. What about the other things he said? Do you have anything to say about that?
you know this is text right? hearing aid.. lol.

you're off on yet another tangent because you cant/wont date answer the questions i posed, they ruin your narrative. tuf shit.

that is a lie...the hoax claim... it has been disproven numerous times.

that is reality.

i cant help you further. you dont want to educate yourself refuse to be educated. you just want to make shit up and hate.

good luck.

Remember S Korea had it's first case the same day that we did. There death total.... 162. The TrumpVirus in the US is killing off that many almost every day now.
Only American leftists and the communist Chinese government are referring to this global pandemic as the "Trump virus". That's not a coincidence.

PNWest

Only American leftists and the communist Chinese government are referring to this global pandemic as the "Trump virus". That's not a coincidence.

It's TrumpVirus - without the space. And by the way you are lying - you can't put up a single link from the Chinese government calling it the TrumpVirus.

If it wasn't for lies, distortions, half-truths or insults you couldn't post a damn thing.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
This is exactly what Trump said about the Coronavirus starting back in January.
Do you think the better move would have been to stoke panic rather than to reassure and encourage calm?

Had he done so, you and your ilk would have criticized him (rightly) for it.

Look at actions from the Executive branch. There's criticism that's legitimate and merited. Using a situation like this and manipulating perceptions about it for political advantage, on the other hand, is reprehensible.

PNWest

Do you think the better move would have been to stoke panic rather than to reassure and encourage calm?

Had he done so, you and your ilk would have criticized him (rightly) for it.

Look at actions from the Executive branch. There's criticism that's legitimate and merited. Using a situation like this and manipulating perceptions about it for political advantage, on the other hand, is reprehensible.

You can look at how S Korea handled things. They had their first case on the same day that we did. I posted about this on another thread.

Here is what Trump was doing while the pandemic was getting ready to explode.

He held rallies on:
—January 9th
—January 14th
—January 28th
—January 30th
—February 10th
—February 19th
—February 20th
—February 21st
—February 28th

He golfed on:
—January 18th
—January 19th
—February 1st
—February 15th
—March 7th
—March 8th

This is 100% on Trump and right wing media. This is what happens when you vote (R).

Trump-Kool-Aid.png

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Here is what Trump was doing while the pandemic was getting ready to explode.
You had mostly agreement from me (the comparison to small, homogeneous S. Korea is rather disingenuous and the rallies in early Jan. are nothing to criticize) that this was legitimate, justified criticism of the president ... right up until this:
This is 100% on Trump and right wing media.
That's where you go over the line and over the edge to TDS and dishonest manipulation.

It's TrumpVirus - without the space. And by the way you are lying - you can't put up a single link from the Chinese government calling it the TrumpVirus.

If it wasn't for lies, distortions, half-truths or insults you couldn't post a damn thing.