• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's not play stupid

EatTheRich

President
There are no climate scientists. PERIOD. A scientist is one who knows or even closely understands the scientific subject one gets government funding for. The Climate change fairies have no idea what they are talking about. The name "climate change" is just a rebranding of that failed myth global warming, which NEVER occurred when it was supposed to.

Scientists who tell the truth about the unpredictable nature of weather/climate systems are not on the payroll of oil companies. If you say otherwise, produce credible proof from a credible source (which of course you have ZERO) or admit you are lying about the oil companies.

Oh, and while your President tried to shut down the United States coal industry, he makes deals with China through his son, and China is the BIGGEST coal user on the planet.
Giant straw man … it was never anyone’s contention that scientists who told the truth were on the payroll of oil companies. It’s dogmatic nonscientists, who are the only dissidents from the theory of anthropogenic global warming which is about as well established by evidence as the heliocentric model of the solar system, who are on the payroll of oil companies. Global warming DID happen to PRECISELY the extent predicted, along with other unprecedented (in Holocene times and often much longer) major changes to the Earth’s chemistry projected by the AGW theory to occur in just those precisely specified ways we observed.

EatTheRich

President
Okie Dokie

Pun NOT intended. (I have atheistic morals)

You know, the type that naturally come to you sometime after birth.

Hint; Proving where morals come from...

....and it's not from a god.

Morals are inherent from the time of birth.

Moral feeling may be inherent (that is, an evolved characteristic shared by some other animals). Moral judgment is the product of socialization which is why it varies so much from one society to the next. This socialization is interpreted from a subjective perspective by people subject to different social pressures, hence individual differences and the class differences (and differences of race, sex, etc.) they amount to in aggregate in terms of capacity for the virtues of the bourgeoisie (conformity, obedience, cunning, avarice, hypocrisy) as opposed to for the virtues of the proletariat (creativity, compassion, cooperation, social fraternity, zeal for freedom).

write on

Senator
You seem to be in hell right now.
Not at all. As a matter of fact, I don't worry whether I'm gonna burn in hellfire just because I don't believe.

Rest easy

When, and if, you get to your 'heaven' before I do, ask your god why he let suffering encompass his earth.

God of War

Governor
Not at all. As a matter of fact, I don't worry whether I'm gonna burn in hellfire just because I don't believe.

Rest easy

When, and if, you get to your 'heaven' before I do, ask your god why he let suffering encompass his earth.
What suffering of yours would you like me to ask him about?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Rest easy

never get an answer to these basic questions;

where is heaven
what form are you there
what do you do everyday for eternity
are there black and brown people in heaven
are the dems allowed in heaven
which religion goes to heaven and which doesn't - how do you know you chose the right one?

write on

Senator
What suffering of yours would you like me to ask him about?
Um, I'm not talking about me. I don't possess the need to feel superior-unlike a right winger. Narcissism runs deep within the right wing.

In news related to my OP, Jon Stewart responds to Tucker Carlson's petty and juvenile antic mocking his height. :D
Friends. Tonite I am sad. @TuckerCarlson believes me too short to date…and yet somehow, miraculously, I remain tall enough to not know what Victor Orban’s ass tastes like! Is it goulash Tucky? Seems like it would be goulash.
— Jon Stewart (@jonstewart) August 5, 2022

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Those are facts, and facts do not care about your feelings. Most of America agrees with those FACTS.
1. The riot on 1/6 was really Antifa....
2. The riot on 1/6 was no worse than the average bunch of tourists visiting the capitol.
3. The FBI incited the riot.
4. There was no riot.
5. Trump did not tell the rioters to go to the capitol and "fight like hell".

Then there is the crap from election day.
- China hacked the Dominion tabulators using thermostats.
- Dominion systems were flipping votes.
- Atlanta ordered poll watchers to leave and then started counting hidden ballots from under a table.
- there were 2,000 people paid to deliver batches of ballots.
- That the Italians hacked the election using satellites.
- That the US military raided Dominion systems in Germany.
- Dominion is a Venezuelan company, founded by Chavez to hack elections.

So far about 800 Trump supporters are either awaiting trial or already convicted for their part in the riot. None are in any way related to Antifa. That is a fact.

The riot on January 6 resulted in the evacuation of congress, 140 policemen injured by the rioters and a few million bucks in damages. That is a fact.

There is no evidence of any FBI agent being assigned to the mob, much less inciting the riot. If you have proof where is it?

Trump told the mob that they had to "stop the steal"....meaning the constitutionally mandated process of counting electors and declaring the winner. He told them to do so by fighting like hell. The video of his speech is available if you still want to argue that he didn't say that.

Sydney Powell launched all the bullshit about Dominion. Trump's own director of Cyber Security said the alleged hacks didn't happen. I believe Krebbs. Meanwhile you are someone Powell addressed when she said that no reasonable individual would believe there were any facts in her accusations.

The US military said there was no raid in Germany...and common sense would tell you the Germans would not allow our soldiers to act as law enforcement in their country...but then Trump's own DOD said it didn't happen.

reason10

Governor
1. The riot on 1/6 was really Antifa....
2. The riot on 1/6 was no worse than the average bunch of tourists visiting the capitol.
3. The FBI incited the riot.
4. There was no riot.
5. Trump did not tell the rioters to go to the capitol and "fight like hell".

Then there is the crap from election day.
- China hacked the Dominion tabulators using thermostats.
- Dominion systems were flipping votes.
- Atlanta ordered poll watchers to leave and then started counting hidden ballots from under a table.
- there were 2,000 people paid to deliver batches of ballots.
- That the Italians hacked the election using satellites.
- That the US military raided Dominion systems in Germany.
- Dominion is a Venezuelan company, founded by Chavez to hack elections.

So far about 800 Trump supporters are either awaiting trial or already convicted for their part in the riot. None are in any way related to Antifa. That is a fact.

The riot on January 6 resulted in the evacuation of congress, 140 policemen injured by the rioters and a few million bucks in damages. That is a fact.

There is no evidence of any FBI agent being assigned to the mob, much less inciting the riot. If you have proof where is it?

Trump told the mob that they had to "stop the steal"....meaning the constitutionally mandated process of counting electors and declaring the winner. He told them to do so by fighting like hell. The video of his speech is available if you still want to argue that he didn't say that.

Sydney Powell launched all the bullshit about Dominion. Trump's own director of Cyber Security said the alleged hacks didn't happen. I believe Krebbs. Meanwhile you are someone Powell addressed when she said that no reasonable individual would believe there were any facts in her accusations.

The US military said there was no raid in Germany...and common sense would tell you the Germans would not allow our soldiers to act as law enforcement in their country...but then Trump's own DOD said it didn't happen.
Some of the things you listed are lies. Bottom line, Jan 6 was a LEGAL protest that got out of hand because Nancy Pelosi turned down the National Guard, and ANTIFA led the incursion. Only ONE person died. (a LEGAL protestor)

Meanwhile, the BLM riots your side of the aisle approved of injured TWO THOUSAND police officers and KILLED TWENTY FIVE.

Jan 6 was a picnic compared to the carnage from YOUR side of the aisle.

reason10

Governor

Um, I'm not talking about me. I don't possess the need to feel superior-unlike a right winger. Narcissism runs deep within the right wing.

In news related to my OP, Jon Stewart responds to Tucker Carlson's petty and juvenile antic mocking his height. :D

You and the other entitled members of the goo step ping Woke left have egos the size of China. You have nothing BUT narcissism. Certainly no knowledge to back it up.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Some of the things you listed are lies. Bottom line, Jan 6 was a LEGAL protest that got out of hand because Nancy Pelosi turned down the National Guard, and ANTIFA led the incursion. Only ONE person died. (a LEGAL protestor)

Meanwhile, the BLM riots your side of the aisle approved of injured TWO THOUSAND police officers and KILLED TWENTY FIVE.

Jan 6 was a picnic compared to the carnage from YOUR side of the aisle.
1. McConnell is the guy the Senate Sergeant at arms reports to....Not Pelosi.
2. There was no offer of national guard troops. If there were you'd have linked to proof already. There is already evidence that the riot began and Trump watched for three hours as congress was evacuated. He even tweeted out that Pence had betrayed him.
3. Where is the evidence of Antifa even being there that day? Over 800 Trump supporters charged with crimes. Anyone from Antifa? Nah.
4. "Only" one person? Once Babbitt entered the building she was not a legal protester.
5. Find a democrat who supported the riots of 2020.