• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's not stop at one despot, let's get two.

EatTheRich

President
More specifically and for the future .... The unforgivable crime is being a nationalist and not a globalist. Democrats are globalist-communists making them traitors to our elected representative constitutional republic. In fact Democrats are using mass migration replacement to destroy the United States of America.

Today's Democrats are an unbearable force for evil. Their third world values are intended to make us mediocre in the world for the purposes of global equity. The Dutch with their farmers being eliminated is the macro plan for America.

Already in congress Republicans (not even the Rino's) are going along to get along with the Democrats. Republican law makers are feeble without an SOB fighter like Trump to lead them.
Democrats are nationalists and capitalists to the last one.

EatTheRich

President
Well, my vote is as good as yours and I've been making my case on the matter.

The ones offended by the stolen election stormed the capitol. Your opinions are not in the best interest of the U.S. One is in the best interest (as you see it) of Ukraine. Why do you support what is best for Ukraine over what is best for the U.S.?
It is not stealing an election to get more votes.

God of War

Governor
It is not stealing an election to get more votes.
What "more" votes? Those "more" votes have no chain of custody invalidating them all. Maybe mediocre elections officials need a federal consent decree like failing cop shops do. ha ha

I like that. Consent decrees for election officials in Philly, Mo-Town, Chi-town and Hotlanta. Yeah, nothing like a little jurisdiction to cure what ills.

EatTheRich

President
What "more" votes? Those "more" votes have no chain of custody invalidating them all. Maybe mediocre elections officials need a federal consent decree like failing cop shops do. ha ha

I like that. Consent decrees for election officials in Philly, Mo-Town, Chi-town and Hotlanta. Yeah, nothing like a little jurisdiction to cure what ills.
They very much do have a chain of custody demonstrating that they were recorded to have been lawfully cast.

God of War

Governor
The national rights of the Ukrainians to self-determination do not depend on “America’s interest.”
Well, let them do it without U.S. aid be it monetary or martial.

That dishonest people will always dupe the less informed into thinking it is political persecution if the idol of one party commits a bunch of serious crimes while leaders from the other are inaccurate insinuated to be guilty of similar crimes does not create an immunity to prosecution.
Go to hell. The persecution sooner or later will have its repercussions.

EatTheRich

President
Well, let them do it without U.S. aid be it monetary or martial.

Go to hell. The persecution sooner or later will have its repercussions.
The U.S. wants to help Ukraine in order to strengthen its position via-a-vis Russia. Good! The more aid to Ukraine the better!

God of War

Governor
The U.S. wants to help Ukraine in order to strengthen its position via-a-vis Russia. Good!
Russia's cooked. We got what we needed out of the poor Ukranians. No need to make them work for what Democrats want at the cost of more lives and infrastructure destruction. It isn't worth the nuclear threat to continue.

The more aid to Ukraine the better!
Well, feel free to go to Ukraine and perform volunteer work. No need for you to make the rest of us to spend on their behalf.

God of War

Governor
Show me the Democrat who wants to abolish private property. Show me the Democrat who wants to do much as cancel the Third World Debt. Hardly one of them even supports liberation of Puerto Rico.
I've explained the term globalist-communist to you before. Do you remember?

EatTheRich

President
Russia's cooked. We got what we needed out of the poor Ukranians. No need to make them work for what Democrats want at the cost of more lives and infrastructure destruction. It isn't worth the nuclear threat to continue.

Well, feel free to go to Ukraine and perform volunteer work. No need for you to make the rest of us to spend on their behalf.
Ukraine surrendering wouldn’t lower the nuclear threat nearly as much as Russia losing the war.

EatTheRich

President
What the hell is that link to me. They put that statement (or one like it) up before they could have even validated the content via investigation. You either are a believer in propaganda or you are a promoter. Either way you're dysfunctional as an American citizen concerned with the welfare of our republic.
Election integrity is taken very seriously and every state has strict redundant security protocols in place which is why when Trump’s lawyers made the most credible fraud accusations (wild accusations but not nearly as wild as the ones they told in the media and got the dumbest of the dumb to believe) in court the opposition was able to come in with the receipts to prove they were lying.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, I'm convinced you're a registered Democrat.

Saddam was removed and Kaddafy was removed and left those countries as failed states. Last thing we need is the same kind of result in Russia with all its nukes. Better the devil you know. Let the Russians figure it out.
Nah. But perhaps you're a Putinite. Interesting

F$ck Putin

What the Russian situation needs is the old Saddam Hussein ass kicking

This guy need to be put to trial and his myths dispelled once and for all .
Did Bugsy steal your identity?