• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's post some good news for a change

Colorforms

Senator
I'm a big fan of Darwin. So shoot me..... No No No... I take that back knowing how right wing minds work.
See what I mean? No shame. You look at anyone who isn't like you as less than human.

It's how the NAZIs were able to do what they did. You would do them proud.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yum cookies.

I always tell the truth and the truth is that Republicans are scum. You have to be to support the people that advocate racist policies. You do not have the moral High ground. Your side wallows in the gutter.
Biden administration is Racist as it gets and if you posted the truth and a "white male" according to Biden admin you are an "oppressor"

Woke federal worker training manual is itself racist and sexist (msn.com)

"oppressor" is PC for RACIST and you voted for Brandon!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
See what I mean? No shame. You look at anyone who isn't like you as less than human.

It's how the NAZIs were able to do what they did. You would do them proud.

No. But I do look at conservatives as being a bunch of ignorant bigots.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of course he does. He does it all the time, accusing leftist of being viscious towards conservatives while they in turn are being civil. Just look at the garbage posed by righties. They are scum. I do not claim to acting civil with them. I wouldn't be civl to a Nazi, nor a KKK mamber either. They deserve our derision. And I am honest about it.
Brandon was a KKK supporter and made sure black kids didn't ride white kids school buses............didn't want white kids to endure a "racial jungle"............you surely know what swings from trees in the jungle Brandon was speaking?

Colorforms

Senator
No. But I do look at conservatives as being a bunch of ignorant bigots.
Who you enjoy watching die. You fascists always leave that part out.

Even though what you think is virtually irrelevant, it does show what you are.

At least you're honest about being fascist schitt. :)

That still puts you above many of the other leftists on this board.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Says the schitt who revels in people dying if they don't "think right". :)
when PNW reads Monday morning paper of the number of deaths in inner cities he surely can't contain his JOY

wonder how much money PJ leftist have sent to Brooks for his defense, deaths at the Christmas Parade had them doing as julie post of "wacking off"!

Colorforms

Senator
when PNW reads Monday morning paper of the number of deaths in inner cities he surely can't contain his JOY

wonder how much money PJ leftist have sent to Brooks for his defense, deaths at the Christmas Parade had them doing as julie post of "wacking off"!
Like I said, human life is insignificant to lefties. It's all about ideology.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Who was calling his political opponents “subhuman” in this thread? Not the guy you wrote this in reply to.
"scum" "ignorant bigots" is different from "subhuman" how____________________?

Neither of you have the nerve to say it to anyone face......