• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's post some good news for a change

EatTheRich

President
Seems pretty ghoulish “good news.” I’m not a fan of conservative media generally but the individuals are also the supply to meet the demand. And human beings. Plus it’s mostly the dumb ones who are antivax and led around by the nose who are dying, so intelligent, independent thinkers are more and more being selected for for those positions … people who didn’t commit themselves last year to an audience that is starting to come around to vaccinations themselves and will more so with encouragement. That they may receive such encouragement from more intelligent, responsible conservative shapers of opinion is good. But that conservatives will have more talent to pursue their basically reactionary agenda is not.

God of War

Governor

Now that's what we need to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Sounds like karma got these guys (or a murderer or bad hospital treatment).

But karma just might have a surprise for vax mandaters and pushers.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Update: This winger covidiot, in addition to receiving the Herman Cain Award, got a big obit in The NY Times….

Truly a classic winger covidiot - he railed against the vaccination, touted horse paste and malaria meds instead, and now he’s dead of Covid.

Will covidiots EVER learn? Will this latest death teach them a lesson? Are they even capable of learning?

Sheesh.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Who listens to the rightwing crazy talk about Covid and the vax is revealed in the data.

COVID-19 vaccines have taken a definitive political divide, with a Kaiser Family Foundation poll revealing that:

86% of Democrats had received at least one dose of a vaccine, while only
54% of Republicans had.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Who listens to the rightwing crazy talk about Covid and the vax is revealed in the data.

COVID-19 vaccines have taken a definitive political divide, with a Kaiser Family Foundation poll revealing that:

54% of Republicans had.

Every time an anti-vaxxer dies the average IQ of the country goes up.

Bugsy McGurk

President

54% of Republicans had.
These crazy winger liars have an impact. Trump cultists actually believe them - they are that dumb. And we all pay the dreadful price.

Colorforms

Senator

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Ah...the opposition dying. Always good news for fascists. :)
These people are filth - make no mistake. Decent folks don’t even do this sort of thing in jest. It takes a really awful (and often very stupid) person to be a leftist.

PNWest

These people are filth - make no mistake. Decent folks don’t even do this sort of thing in jest. It takes a really awful (and often very stupid) person to be a leftist.

Weren't you advocating for more civil discourse? Hypocritical wouldn't you say?

Colorforms

Senator
They're subhuman, you really can't shame them. They think it's virtuous to put ideology before human life.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Weren't you advocating for more civil discourse? Hypocritical wouldn't you say?
You don’t get to sh*t on vast swaths of people and then have me pass the cookies. While we understand the adolescent sense of entitlement that characterizes leftism, we are not obliged to cater to it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
They're subhuman, you really can't shame them. They think it's virtuous to put ideology before human life.
I’ll usually make a post or two highlighting their dishonesty or moral trespass and then move along. It’s not worth the back and forth - and most of them don’t have better things to do (apparently).

PNWest

You don’t get to sh*t on vast swaths of people and then have me pass the cookies. While we understand the adolescent sense of entitlement that characterizes leftism, we are not obliged to cater to it.
Yum cookies.

I always tell the truth and the truth is that Republicans are scum. You have to be to support the people that advocate racist policies. You do not have the moral high ground. Your side wallows in the gutter.

PNWest

hee hee…did he say that? All he ever does is hurl venom. Juvenile venom, but venom.

;-)
Of course he does. He does it all the time, accusing leftist of being viscious towards conservatives while they in turn are being civil. Just look at the garbage posed by righties. They are scum. I do not claim to acting civil with them. I wouldn't be civl to a Nazi, nor a KKK mamber either. They deserve our derision. And I am honest about it.

Colorforms

Senator
Yum cookies.

I always tell the truth and the truth is that Republicans are scum. You have to be to support the people that advocate racist policies. You do not have the moral High ground. Your side wallows in the gutter.
Says the schitt who revels in people dying if they don't "think right". :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

54% of Republicans had.
There's more registered dems than there are registered repubs

5 fully vaccinated from Cali attended a Wisconsin wedding and took Omicron back home with them!