• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's start at the beginning

write on

Senator
So, mirrorless one, let us wrap this up. YOU cite Tucker Carlson as born with a silver spoon in his mouth and a narcissist. Then you note Trump is born with a silver spoon in his mouth and is a narcissist. Then Rick asks you whether Newsom meets this standard. Then, mirrorless write on says that it’s “different” because “Newsom is not running for president” (like Tucker Carlson is?).

How do you expect anyone to discuss anything with you when you cannot self-examine and cannot be reciprocal in dialog? It is a severe flaw, and you should address it. I can say all day that Trump is horrific. Most of you on the left just can’t do the same with your guys. So…forget it. Just keep living in your character-deficient, self-exempting bubble. I don’t care. It just causes me to not take you seriously…and to just ignore your nonsense. It’s very weird that a man of your age is incapable of reciprocity. It’s a Trumpian trait.
Simple. Carlson and Fox are the mouthpieces for Trump.

I know you know this but won't admit it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So, mirrorless one, let us wrap this up. YOU cite Tucker Carlson as born with a silver spoon in his mouth and a narcissist. Then you note Trump is born with a silver spoon in his mouth and is a narcissist. Then Rick asks you whether Newsom meets this standard. Then, mirrorless write on says that it’s “different” because “Newsom is not running for president” (like Tucker Carlson is?).

How do you expect anyone to discuss anything with you when you cannot self-examine and cannot be reciprocal in dialog? It is a severe flaw, and you should address it. I can say all day that Trump is horrific. Most of you on the left just can’t do the same with your guys. So…forget it. Just keep living in your character-deficient, self-exempting bubble. I don’t care. It just causes me to not take you seriously…and to just ignore your nonsense. It’s very weird that a man of your age is incapable of reciprocity. It’s a Trumpian trait.
Gavin Newsom grew up with a single mom, working three jobs to support two kids. Hardly could be described as having a silver spoon in his mouth. He went to college on a baseball scholarship.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Simple. Carlson and Fox are the mouthpieces for Trump.

I know you know this but won't admit it.
YOU cited “running for president” and “leading the party”. Then, mirrorless one CAN critique Carlson, but not Newsom. I’m out. There’s no point in talking TO people like you…because there is no talking WITH people like you. It’s all about you.

Later.

write on

Senator
YOU cited “running for president” and “leading the party”. Then, mirrorless one CAN critique Carlson, but not Newsom. I’m out. There’s no point in talking TO people like you…because there is no talking WITH people like you. It’s all about you.

Later.
What don't you understand about me asking you about Newsom being narcissistic but NOT running for president and how it affects both Democratic and Republican electorate differently?

Sheesh