• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberal Mark Cuban, not Congress, will give Americans cheaper prescription drugs

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So let's stay on topic, here is a person who has billions and actually wants to help citizens, both parties will have members benefit and this may force the hand of the Big Pharma profit driven machine. I know right wingers will most likely attack him ( he is a non cultist ) as they order from him, lmao. Now stay on topic please - this isn't about Biden or the greatest loser.

STAY ON TOPIC

You're off topic in first pargraph

:)

BTW: Cuban drug store doesn't take insurance and CASH only

Last edited:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You're off topic in first pargraph

:)

BTW: Cuba drug store doesn't take insurance and CASH only
4.00 is a big pill bill there buddy, I am sure the patients would much rather pay 120.00 with their tax payer insurance govt tit card

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The Mark Cuban Cost Plus Drug Co. (MCCPDC) will offer more than 100 generic drugs that will be purchased directly from the manufacturers and sold online with a 15 percent markup across the board and a small pharmacist fee. For context, pharmaceutical companies generally mark prices up at least 100 percent and up to 1000 percent in some cases.

Imagine that 100% and up to 1000% markup. Damn thieves.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
4.00 is a big pill bill there buddy, I am sure the patients would much rather pay 120.00 with their tax payer insurance govt tit card
$4,00 is a big pill bill for millions of Homeless and those Poor posted of often, but, they can get same pills for Free w/gov Obama tit card. You think the Pill that gov just increased Medicare to $170.14 a month they will buy from Cuban drug store and give us our money back? (btw, the high cost Pill experts say doesn't work)

Yeah, hope it helps many needing cheaper Pills, time will tell.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
$4,00 is a big pill bill for millions of Homeless and those Poor posted of often, but, they can get same pills for Free w/gov Obama tit card. You think the Pill that gov just increased Medicare to $170.14 a month they will buy from Cuban drug store and give us our money back? (btw, the High cost Pill experts say doesn't work)

Yeah, hope it helps many needing cheaper Pills, time will tell.
so you are unhappy with the 170.14 pill costs ?

I hope they do buy it from him and give you some financial relief - way too much money for a pill and doubt they will give you YOUR MONEY back - wait if it is a govt entitlement how is that your money - now you sound like the leeches complaining they " ain't got their tax return yet "

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
so you are unhappy with the 170.14 pill costs ?

I hope they do buy it from him and give you some financial relief - way too much money for a pill and doubt they will give you YOUR MONEY back - wait if it is a govt entitlement how is that your money - now you sound like the leeches complaining they " ain't got their tax return yet "
So, you don't pay FICA taxes, hummmmmmm it's good to know if you live to retirement age you will refuse the money you paid into social security your whole working life from each paycheck and being a big self-employed owner of "3 businesses" that paid Double SS each paycheck you now call that money paid in as a "govt entitlement" but if you live and there still is Medicare 30 years from now IMO you will not refer to it as a "govt entitlement" and smile every month when they deposit your SS check monthly.

Eh, there's 'Slim Pickin's' you will ever get a dime back if you live that long.

The government Giveth and then the Government Taketh away/////////////////////////and experts/scientist/doctors say the over priced med doe NOT work.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So, you don't pay FICA taxes, hummmmmmm it's good to know if you live to retirement age you will refuse the money you paid into social security your whole working life from each paycheck and being a big self-employed owner of "3 businesses" that paid Double SS each paycheck you now call that money paid in as a "govt entitlement" but if you live and there still is Medicare 30 years from now IMO you will not refer to it as a "govt entitlement" and smile every month when they deposit your SS check monthly.

Eh, there's 'Slim Pickin's' you will ever get a dime back if you live that long.

The government Giveth and then the Government Taketh away/////////////////////////and experts/scientist/doctors say the over priced med doe NOT work.
as pointed out before, by your own words, if you make millions in yearly income you do not qualify to get a monthly check - so which is it - you have said over and over and rant here about your monthly check yet claim to farm 10,000 acres and make millions off it - that was how you can be on here posting all the time - your own words

Millions in INcome definitely disqualify you, LMAO AT THE CHARADE

FROM SS WEBSITE

For earnings test purposes, Social Security only withholds up to the full amount of your yearly Social Security benefits (https://www.ssa.gov/planners/retire/whileworking.html). They can't touch your actual earnings. If you did earn a million dollars in some year , it would simply mean that you wouldn't be eligible to receive any Social Security benefits for that year. Your benefit payments could then resume the following year as long as you didn't earn over the earnings test exempt amount in that year.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So let's stay on topic, here is a person who has billions and actually wants to help citizens, both parties will have members benefit and this may force the hand of the Big Pharma profit driven machine. I know right wingers will most likely attack him ( he is a non cultist ) as they order from him, lmao. Now stay on topic please - this isn't about Biden or the greatest loser.

STAY ON TOPIC
A great endeavor. Should benefit many

Zam-Zam

Senator

STAY ON TOPIC
So you're saying that private enterprise, and not the government, is going to provide the solution.

Good old-fashioned Capitalism succeeding where government has failed....I have no problem at all with you spreading the word on that.

Well done.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
as pointed out before, by your own words, if you make millions in yearly income you do not qualify to get a monthly check - so which is it - you have said over and over and rant here about your monthly check yet claim to farm 10,000 acres and make millions off it - that was how you can be on here posting all the time - your own words

Millions in INcome definitely disqualify you, LMAO AT THE CHARADE

FROM SS WEBSITE

For earnings test purposes, Social Security only withholds up to the full amount of your yearly Social Security benefits (https://www.ssa.gov/planners/retire/whileworking.html). They can't touch your actual earnings. If you did earn a million dollars in some year , it would simply mean that you wouldn't be eligible to receive any Social Security benefits for that year. Your benefit payments could then resume the following year as long as you didn't earn over the earnings test exempt amount in that year.
Post the post where 'I' said 'I' make millions in yearly INcome____________'I'm' betting you can't find any post 'I' posted of the BS in your paragraph.........matter of fact that's your mindless non-sensible BS not mine.

Someone that claims to own "3 businesses" should know total earnings are far from actual REAL INcome after expenses or are you just ranting to prove your ignorance? Hellfire, do you even have any idea the cost of planting an ACREA or the cost of bringing crop to Harvest time and the cost of Harvesting said crops? You know so much tell readers the Cost of planting 2.400 acres of wheat/3,600 acres of corn/4,000 acres of soybeans______________GO or do you need to Google how many acres a bag of seed plants? Tell readers how much fuel it takes to run tractors/seed cart trucks, sprayers/pick-ups to just Plant 3 crops wheat/corn/soybeans___________GO since you know so much. Now tell readers how much fuel for 4 tractors w/grain carts/4 combines/7 semi trucks with hopper bottoms/ grain dryers.

Not wasting anymore bandwidth or time proving you're a Lair with what you posted and evidently a jealous ahole. You said don't derail yet you derailed and Zam Zam is correct SPREAD THE WORD Congress works for themselves and damn WE THE PEOPLE that Cuban is helping.

Last edited:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Post the post where 'I' said 'I' make millions in yearly INcome____________'I'm' betting you can't find any post 'I' posted of the BS in your paragraph.........matter of fact that's your mindless non-sensible BS not mine.

Someone that claims to own "3 businesses" should know total earnings are far from actual REAL INcome after expenses or are you just ranting to prove your ignorance? Hellfire, do you even have any idea the cost of planting an ACREA or the cost of bringing crop to Harvest time and the cost of Harvesting said crops? You know so much tell readers the Cost of planting 2.400 acres of wheat/3,600 acres of corn/4,000 acres of soybeans______________GO or do you need to Google how many acres a bag of seed plants? Tell readers how much fuel it takes to run tractors/seed cart trucks, sprayers/pick-ups to just Plant 3 crops wheat/corn/soybeans___________GO since you know so much. Now tell readers how much fuel for 4 tractors w/grain carts/4 combines/7 semi trucks with hopper bottoms/ grain dryers.

Not wasting anymore bandwidth or time proving you're a Lair with what you posted and evidently a jealous ahole. You said don't derail yet you derailed and Zam Zam is correct SPREAD THE WORD Congress works for themselves and damn WE THE PEOPLE that Cuban is helping.
ok give the models of tractors, size of grain carts you are pulling, what population on the seed corn, bean, etc so many variables yes? you got caught and admit it, my job is done here - see my tag line
cost not much on 2.4 acres of wheat
you claimed to use chicken shoet on your crops, forget that ? KEEP IT ALL STRAIGHT - good luck !

What weeds do you have - that will determine spray herbicide/ fungicide type and rate of application(s), what yields are you shooting for will determine fertilizer rates - yes/ no? Do you irrigate? do you have hard soils or sandy loams, that will dictate fuel usage also - amiright? do you no till, or do a plow/ disc/ disc system - that kinda matters how many times over the field - yes? 7 semi fuel usage - how far they traveling - that kinda matters- yes? Maybe you need to net at least 110.00 per acre on 180 bushel corn - amiright?

SO YOUR NET "REAL" INCOME AFTER EXPENSES, ON 8-14 MILLION IS LESS THAN 18,000 - ok got it! That is the starting point for the reductions on SS - DAMN YOU ARE A HORRIBLE FARMER !

As I said before a trusted poster knows me and 2 of my business as we crossed paths in business.

oh - you mad bro?

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
ok give the models of tractors, size of grain carts you are pulling, what population on the seed corn, bean, etc so many variables yes? you got caught and admit it, my job is done here - see my tag line
cost not much on 2.4 acres of wheat
you claimed to use chicken shoet on your crops, forget that ? KEEP IT ALL STRAIGHT - good luck !

SO YOUR NET "REAL" INCOME AFTER EXPENSES, ON 8-14 MILLION IS LESS THAN 18,000 - ok got it! That is the starting point for the reductions on SS - DAMN YOU ARE A HORRIBLE FARMER !

As I said before a trusted poster knows me and 2 of my business as we crossed paths in business.

oh - you mad bro?
Yo bro. What happened to posting to the topic?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
just on the tangent he provided - you going to ask him on this and every other thread he goes off topic on?
Why what I want to do that? You're the one that got all uppity and worked up about it so I'm asking you.
Did your concerns suddenly evaporate now that you're doing it?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Why what I want to do that? You're the one that got all uppity and worked up about it so I'm asking you.
Did your concerns suddenly evaporate now that you're doing it?
No I am still concerned about it, no one ever told me what was going to happen now did they or did I miss that ?