• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberal Mark Cuban, not Congress, will give Americans cheaper prescription drugs

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
only when I see the "special" person do it - just following his lead or is that only his prerogative, his permissible responses? I like to call out pure BS
Dude I love it. And I love pointing out when you go and whine about people hijacking your threads and going off topic then you go around going off tangent and hijacking threads. But hey...you do you.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Dude I love it. And I love pointing out when you go and whine about people hijacking your threads and going off topic then you go around going off tangent and hijacking threads. But hey...you do you.
Hey glad to give you a laugh, you got to admit it was rather easy, you even see it amiright? So you are saying don't follow their tangents - hey no problem - got it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, not sure what to do other than not respond I guess to righties but you didn't deny the other statement. My work is done on this thread.
Cool. Catch your irony later then ..

As an aside ..I just hung up with my mom...gave her this mark Cuban info ... She's thrilled and gonna check it out ...

Zam-Zam

Senator
Ok, not sure what to do other than not respond I guess to righties but you didn't deny the other statement. My work is done on this thread.

Thank you for illustrating how much more effective private capitalists are in providing solutions than the Democrat-controlled Congress is.

Bravo!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Cool. Catch your irony later then ..

As an aside ..I just hung up with my mom...gave her this mark Cuban info ... She's thrilled and gonna check it out ...
I hope a lot of people do, Mark can be brash sometimes but he does mean well, how many other billionaires care enough to try this.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Thank you for illustrating how much more effective private capitalists are in providing solutions than the Democrat-controlled Congress is.

Bravo!
you are welcome, just doing my public service here. I hope his company knocks the socks off major Pharmacies like CVS/ WALGREENS

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
ahhhh more of the discussion about the got tit money , notice how you didn't claim you ever got a cent of govt money