• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

“Liberal media” digging deep to bash Biden

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No, it’s not all clickbait.

What’s your take on this CNN story?
i'm going to follow the example set in the trump administration..in that when aids and other persons in the administration shared their exasperation id concerns about Trump, it was gospel.

so gospel it is.

What a mess, huh?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Kamala white house problems

White House goes into damage control mode after reports of dysfunction in Kamala Harris' office (msn.com)

Is Joe working to ensure Republicans win?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The media may just be embracing the sexism of the GOP. How DARE we have a woman as VP? Same goes with congress - how DARE we have a woman as the most effective Speaker of the House ever?

Jen Psaki
@PressSec

United States government official

For anyone who needs to hear it.
@VP
is not only a vital partner to
@POTUS
but a bold leader who has taken on key, important challenges facing the country—from voting rights to addressing root causes of migration to expanding broadband.

9:20 PM · Nov 14, 2021

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Bugsy McGurk

President
i'm going to follow the example set in the trump administration..in that when aids and other persons in the administration shared their exasperation id concerns about Trump, it was gospel.

so gospel it is.

What a mess, huh?
No such idle gossip was newsworthy during the nightmarish Trump era. The media had a daily supply of crimes to report.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The media may just be embracing the sexism of the GOP. How DARE we have a woman as VP? Same goes with congress - how DARE we have a woman as the most effective Speaker of the House ever?

Jen Psaki
@PressSec

United States government official

For anyone who needs to hear it.
@VP
is not only a vital partner to
@POTUS
but a bold leader who has taken on key, important challenges facing the country—from voting rights to addressing root causes of migration to expanding broadband.

9:20 PM · Nov 14, 2021
Reminds me of the “Obama tan suit” story. Such things are considered a “scandal” when we have a Dem president.

Because, you know, the media are “liberal.”

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Russia anyone?

Let us guess. Your gossip wasn't idle...Just fake.
You should know that sane patriots consider it VERY newsworthy when the Kremlin works in cahoots with a presidential candidate to violate our election laws and get that candidate elected.

But you wouldn’t understand.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
For example:

View attachment 66911

Seriously?

Now THAT is digging deep.
Say…did anyone notice the throng of White House correspondents singing “Happy Birthday to You” to Jen Psaki? First, a reporter raises his hand and says “Happy Birthday!”. Then, a chorus of unbiased, detached, independent, neutral, hardscrabble, crack “journalists” belt out the song.

Anyone remember “journalists” doing this for any NON-DEMOCRAT press secretaries? Dunno… did Tony Snow or Ari Fleischer have any milestones recognized or sung out? Dana Perino? Anyone?
For that matter, did CNN ever deliver a copy of moderator questions to a NON-DEMOCRAT in advance of a presidential debate?

Dang these lying eyes and ears…

Bugsy McGurk

President
Say…did anyone notice the throng of White House correspondents singing “Happy Birthday to You” to Jen Psaki? First, a reporter raises his hand and says “Happy Birthday!”. Then, a chorus of unbiased, detached, independent, neutral, hardscrabble, crack “journalists” belt out the song.

Anyone remember “journalists” doing this for any NON-DEMOCRAT press secretaries? Dunno… did Tony Snow or Ari Fleischer have any milestones recognized or sung out? Dana Perino? Anyone?
For that matter, did CNN ever deliver a copy of moderator questions to a NON-DEMOCRAT in advance of a presidential debate?

Dang these lying eyes and ears…
Who knows. Sane people don’t keep track of such things.

Personally, I would find it hard to believe if GOP assistant liars said it was their birthday. There’s nothing they won’t lie about.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Who knows. Sane people don’t keep track of such things.

Personally, I would find it hard to believe if GOP assistant liars said it was their birthday. There’s nothing they won’t lie about.
Translation: “Yes, RickWA, I lied my arse off claiming that the media are not IN THE TANK for Biden, and indeed ALL DEMOCRATS. The press corps singing “Happy Birthday To You” in an official press secretary session is unprecedented - except for leftist administrations, of course”.

Unreal. Our media are unserious hacks - just like many of our stooge PJ leftists.