• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberal Teachers More At Fault Than Police

Spamature

President
Wrong. Nothing at all like Michael Brown. Brown was a 6'5" 300 lb monster, who was charging at officer Wilson, and grabbing for his gun.
Babbit had a hundred foot long 10,000 pound mob of violent insurrectionist backing her up. Once she got through every one of those reps that officer was there to protect would be at their mercy. They had proven their threat to life and safety, by violently overpowering the officers who tried to stop them prior to reaching that lone policeman.

So, explain to me how Brown was more of a threat than her and her violent mob.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Wrong. Nothing at all like Michael Brown. Brown was a 6'5" 300 lb monster, who was charging at officer Wilson, and grabbing for his gun.
The physical evidence shows that he was staggering forward from multiple gunshot wounds when the fatal shots were fired into the top of his head.

TBLee

Governor
You responded to the post comparing Brown and Babbit.
What is your opinion ?
How are they different or are they different ?
Well to the best of my knowledge, Babbit never laid a hand on a police officer. Micheal Brown did.
I am not defending Babbit, as the shooting was found to be justified. I didn’t mention Babbit, YOU did. My response to you was about Michael Brown and I will gladly engage in an adult conversation in regards to my actual post, which was about Brown.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So, just like Micheal Brown when the cop shot him ?
Except she had multiple suspects with her and the officer was alone.
While Brown was all by himself with no attacking mob backing him up.

It wasn't his fault. It's the cop who needed more training on alternative ways to stop a suspect ?

That is how you see both situations, right ?

Officer at capital wasn't alone, that's a lie!
Big Fat Mikey learned the hard way not to reach inside a cops car and try taking his gun
When will Sullivan that was with her be tried and sent to prison?

protectionist

Governor
Babbit had a hundred foot long 10,000 pound mob of violent insurrectionist backing her up. Once she got through every one of those reps that officer was there to protect would be at their mercy. They had proven their threat to life and safety, by violently overpowering the officers who tried to stop them prior to reaching that lone policeman.

So, explain to me how Brown was more of a threat than her and her violent mob.
99% NON-Violent
ZERO "insurrectionist"
NO, I will NOT explain ANYTHING to you about "Brown", because the thread is about >>
Liberal Teachers More At Fault Than Police

And Brown was not a liberal teacher.

EatTheRich

President
Why would they? Brown is in a grave because of his own actions.
Because it’s their job to whitewash police brutality in order to maintain the system of terror whereby the lower classes and oppressed masses are kept in subjection.

His own actions=jaywalking?

TBLee

Governor
Because it’s their job to whitewash police brutality in order to maintain the system of terror whereby the lower classes and oppressed masses are kept in subjection.

His own actions=jaywalking?
Negative. They presented FACTS. You just don’t like the outcome. Stop acting like what went down was based on “jaywalking”, as that is not a truthful statement.

protectionist

Governor
In discussing the TOPIC, I just watched some traffic stops, in which all the stops were made for speeding. Most of these where white cops and black drivers. In every instance of black drivers, they threw a tantrum, obstructed the police (a crime), foolishly acted like they had done nothing wrong, injected race into the scenario claiming they were being victimized, and threatened the police with a lawsuit.

In every case, the drivers or their friends/relatives argued with the police, trying to show knowledge of law and law enforcement, while allowing their hands to disappear from the cops' view. These people were all lucky to have gotten through this alive, while by all rights of police academy training, they should have all been shot dead, when their hands went out of view of the cops.

In all the cases, the drivers went to jail, when they didnt have to, if they just would have kept their mouths shut, and just followed directions and take the ticket.

Instead of the overexaggerated "police brutality" blabber so frequently hollered by the police hating left, there are millions more cases where police actually endangered their own lives, by allowing people to conceal their hands, as the cops gambled with their lives.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
In discussing the TOPIC, I just watched some traffic stops, in which all the stops were made for speeding. Most of these where white cops and black drivers. In every instance of black drivers, they threw a tantrum, obstructed the police (a crime), foolishly acted like they had done nothing wrong, injected race into the scenario claiming they were being victimized, and threatened the police with a lawsuit.

In every case, the drivers or their friends/relatives argued with the police, trying to show knowledge of law and law enforcement, while allowing their hands to disappear from the cops' view. These people were all lucky to have gotten through this alive, while by all rights of police academy training, they should have all been shot dead, when their hands went out of view of the cops.

In all the cases, the drivers went to jail, when they didnt have to, if they just would have kept their mouths shut, and just followed directions and take the ticket.

Instead of the overexaggerated "police brutality" blabber so frequently hollered by the police hating left, there are millions more cases where police actually endangered their own lives, by allowing people to conceal their hands, as the cops gambled with their lives.
Police ought to put the public safety ahead of their own. A given cop is more likely to survive a traffic stop than a given civilian.

Perhaps if Black people have a combative attitude toward police it’s because the majority personally know someone who has been murdered by police.
And? A police officer can stop anyone who in endangering either himself or others.
Or because they have seen police flagrantly using pretext stops to shake them down as the Ferguson police department was found to have engaged in a pattern of doing by the DOJ.

TBLee

Governor
Police ought to put the public safety ahead of their own. A given cop is more likely to survive a traffic stop than a given civilian.

Perhaps if Black people have a combative attitude toward police it’s because the majority personally know someone who has been murdered by police.
Or because they have seen police flagrantly using pretext stops to shake them down as the Ferguson police department was found to have engaged in a pattern of doing by the DOJ.
Police officer Wilson was cleared of Federal rights violations by the Justice department.

TBLee

Governor
A conclusion that was decided on at the outset of, and determined the parameters of, their investigation.
Sure….like the conclusion the media decided on at the outset. Like “hands up, don’t shoot”. The media ran with a story without waiting for the facts.

EatTheRich

President
Sure….like the conclusion the media decided on at the outset. Like “hands up, don’t shoot”. The media ran with a story without waiting for the facts.
Were the media supposed to hide the protesters’ use of that slogan from the public by censoring their coverage?