• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberal Teachers More At Fault Than Police

TBLee

Governor

write on

Senator

Many news agencies ran with a phrase, a phrase that was completely FALSE and never happened.
Why are you and NPR denying the disparities in arrests?

To put it on the back burner because they don't want to admit the truth behind the crime that starts from the petty crime started with the perp? They then bleed those that don't have the means to defend themselves...and, then get it, they then bullshit us about those still sitting in jail without a chance to prove themselves innocent because they don't even have the means to do so.

It's just one aspect of capitalism that will destroy us both politically and socially.

It's a game with lives that is the perpetual motion of violence and...profit.

Last edited:

TBLee

Governor
Why are you and NPR denying the disparities in arrests?

To put it on the back burner because they don't want to admit the truth behind the crime that starts from the petty crime started with the perp? They then bleed those that don't have the means to defend themselves...and, then get it, they then bullshit us about those still sitting in jail without a chance to prove themselves innocent because they don't even have the means to do so.

It's just one aspect of capitalism that will destroy us both politically and socially.

It's a game with lives that is the perpetual motion of violence and...profit.
If you are a law abiding citizen…no worries. Brown was not a law abiding citIzen. That is factual.

write on

Senator
It should be known that following 'rural white crime' would not be 'cost effective' for those that write the stories that give us our daily reports on crime in the big cities on teevee, eh?

Be honest, you love watching crime stories like 'The First 48' and all that followed suit.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Well to the best of my knowledge, Babbit never laid a hand on a police officer. Micheal Brown did.
I am not defending Babbit, as the shooting was found to be justified. I didn’t mention Babbit, YOU did. My response to you was about Michael Brown and I will gladly engage in an adult conversation in regards to my actual post, which was about Brown.
Okay so you aren't a hypocrite like the poster who I originally asked.

Spamature

President
Officer at capital wasn't alone, that's a lie!
Big Fat Mikey learned the hard way not to reach inside a cops car and try taking his gun
When will Sullivan that was with her be tried and sent to prison?
Where was the mob backing up Brown.
The mob she lead was clearly visible and violent.

Spamature

President
99% NON-Violent
ZERO "insurrectionist"
NO, I will NOT explain ANYTHING to you about "Brown", because the thread is about >>
Liberal Teachers More At Fault Than Police

And Brown was not a liberal teacher.
Brown was killed by police. You are blaming him for his death.
Babbit was killed by police. You are blame the officer for her death.

You are a hypocrite.

TBLee

Governor
Brown was killed by police. You are blaming him for his death.
Babbit was killed by police. You are blame the officer for her death.

You are a hypocrite.
Of course I blame him for his death. If he hadn’t attacked a police officer he possible would be alive. Please show where I ever blamed any police office for the death of Babbit….

EatTheRich

President

Many news agencies ran with a phrase, a phrase that was completely FALSE and never happened.
“Ran with a phrase”? You mean that they accurately reported that protesters were using that phrase? Again, were they supposed to censor coverage of the protest movement? Anyway, even in the linked interview he admits that the killing of Brown (who btw had his hands up according to Wilson, the guy who, you know, shot him) came on top of years of systematic civil rights violations at the hands of the Ferguson police, as well as a pattern of police brutality and racism all over the country which absolutely included the shooting of surrendering targets with their hands up, as confirmed by video evidence on multiple occasions.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Philando Castile was by all accounts a law abiding citizen as well, didn’t stop the police from murdering him.
Damn, you sure jacking the hell out of this thread and bdtex allows it and it's clear SW never is here that posted PJ rules

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn