• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberal Teachers More At Fault Than Police

protectionist

Governor
The videos in Post # 159 all show a man being shot to death by a police officer. Together, they are a lesson of how close to death you are, if you do not know exactly what your liberal teachers never taught you.

1:20 AM here in Florida. Good night.

EatTheRich

President
Same thing Ex. (Daniel Shaver)
Disparities in arrests correlate with disparities of crimes committed. Duh!
The correlation is low. Blacks who commit crimes are much more likely to be arrested than whites who commit the same crimes. For example, 16% of those selling drugs and 49% of those arrested for selling drugs are Black. 13% of those using drugs and 36% of those arrested for using drugs are Black.

EatTheRich

President
If a criminal can grab your gun and shoot you, you're just as dead whether he has a mob with him or not. And Michael Brown had much more capability to do that than Ashly Babbit.
From half a football field away, when he was shot? With Babbitt, it was *definitely* a "kill or be killed" situation. With Brown, it was definitely *not* a "kill or be killed" situation. Bottom line.

protectionist

Governor
The police were wrong in those shootings.
None of them were approaching the officer while leading a violent mob bent on killing the nation's leadership and overthrowing our govt for their cult leader.
FALSE! And your answer shows the ignorance resulting from not being taught about law enforcement & police confrontations.

In all 3 videos, the suspect allowed his hand to disappear from the officer's view. If the suspect had been reaching for a gun, the cop could have been shot in 1/4 of a second. Cop would have no way to defend himself. Only defense is to shoot the suspect the instant the hand disappears. Standard police academy training. Never taught in public schools.

Your answer shows >>
1. lack of law enforcement knowledge
2. anti-police bias (probably from leftwing media)

Spamature

President
FALSE! And your answer shows the ignorance resulting from not being taught about law enforcement & police confrontations.

In all 3 videos, the suspect allowed his hand to disappear from the officer's view. If the suspect had been reaching for a gun, the cop could have been shot in 1/4 of a second. Cop would have no way to defend himself. Only defense is to shoot the suspect the instant the hand disappears. Standard police academy training. Never taught in public schools.

Your answer shows >>
1. lack of law enforcement knowledge
2. anti-police bias (probably from leftwing media)
You are insane if you are trying to justify that man being shot in the hotel hallway.

WTF ?????

write on

Senator
It's always a big deal when some unarmed black guy gets shot by a cop. But who is really at fault ? The cop or the suspect ? This is what most people ask.
A third party in this scenario that is almost always overlooked though, is the US educational system. In a great many shootings of unarmed black men, if not the overwhelming majority, the reason is self-defense.

It becomes self-defense, by the suspect failing to keep his hands empty and visible to the cop. Then, the cop has no choice but to shoot, to defend himself against being shot, as that possiblity becomes the case. So the cop, following standard police academy training, shoots in self-defense. That is never a blame scenario. The suspect is just plain clueless, and doesn't know what he's doing. Again, blameless.

But what about all those teachers who failed to teach these guys how to act, when in confrontation with law enforcement officers ? I'd say they are more to blame than anyone. As kids, we all spend YEARS sitting at desks in classrooms learning fundamentally necessary things, mixed with a lot of quite unecessary things. Who sailed all around the earth ? (Magellan). Who discovered Florida ? (Ponce De Leon).

If teachers can make time to teach stuff like this, surely they could fit in some time to teach kids things they will need to know in order to stay alive. In addition to how to act in police confrontations, I've noticed that there isn't any education about criminal law. In 16 years of schooling. I never got one minute of it, nor did my kids, or grandkids. Kids are graduating from high schools and colleges without even knowing that hitting another person is a crime. In Florida, hitting a senior citizen is a larger crime, and even just inflicting psychological injury on an elderly person, is a 3rd degree felony (punishable by 5 years in a state prison)

The biggest problem to police shootings is public ignorance, caused by the ignorance of liberal teachers, who are most often clueless regarding guns and law enforcement.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine (state.fl.us)
You are willfully ignorant.

Honest cops will tell you they don't appreciate the abuse - ending up with the so called perp in jail.

But let's look at which side of the fence you sit on.

I see

protectionist

Governor
You are insane if you are trying to justify that man being shot in the hotel hallway.

WTF ?????
You are ignorant. Daniel Shaver was shot because he reached behind him, allowing his hand to disappear from the officer's view. If he were a criminal (officer doesn't know), and had been reaching for a gun (in a holster behind him), the officer would have been shot dead.

You are now getting the education your teachers irresponsibly failed to give you. Officer was cleared on the basis of justifiable homicide. All 3 officers were correctly cleared of all charges.

You have a lot to learn about police confrontations. This thread can save your life some day.

protectionist

Governor
You are willfully ignorant.

Honest cops will tell you they don't appreciate the abuse - ending up with the so called perp in jail.

But let's look at which side of the fence you sit on.

I see
YOUR ignorance was cured in Post # 168, and the videos in post # 159. Don't forget it. If you do, you may die needlessly, as these 3 people (ignorant of police procedure) all did.

Note: the protests and riots that ensued after all these incidents, show the massive level of teacher ignorance and irresponsibility, and thus student ignorance as well.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
You are ignorant. Daniel Shaver was shot because he reached behind him, allowing his hand to disappear from the officer's view. If he were a criminal (officer doesn't know), and had been reaching for a gun (in a holster behind him), the officer would have been shot dead.

You are now getting the education your teachers irresponsibly failed to give you. Officer was cleared on the basis of justifiable homicide. All 3 officers were correctly cleared of all charges.

You have a lot to learn about police confrontations. This thread can save your life some day.
A young Black man with his hands visible is almost as likely to be shot as a white person pointing a gun at the cop and threatening to shoot. It is safer to be a cop pulling a random civilian over than to be the civilian pulled over.

protectionist

Governor

So why were the officers involved in this shooting of Jacob Blake not charged with anything ?

Answer: because they shot in self-defense.

What did Blake do WRONG to cause this shooting ?

Answer: EVERYTHING
1. he ignored police directions.
2. instead of standing still, he walked around
3. He attempted to go inside his car, allowing both of his hands to disappear from police view. This is when he was shot. He obviously had no idea how to deal with this situation. Blame his teachers.

Note: the ABC-TV reporters seem to be just as oblivious/clueless to the whole thing as Jacob Blake was. :rolleyes: Instead of talking about the 3 things I just mentioned, they talked about if Blake had a knife. It doesn't matter if he did or not. His HANDS are the key factor.

Last edited:

write on

Senator

Sorry to hear about Daniel Shaver.

But let's not ignore the obvious with the lack of cop training.

Some want it, but there are those that saw combat in the Iraq War and when they retire looking for a job stateside, they take the job in law enforcement with the mindset of combat.

A bad mix, don't you think?

protectionist

Governor
Sorry to hear about Daniel Shaver.

But let's not ignore the obvious with the lack of cop training.

Some want it, but there are those that saw combat in the Iraq War and when they retire looking for a job stateside, they take the job in law enforcement with the mindset of combat.

A bad mix, don't you think?
It is not the cops' training that is lacking. It is YOUR lack training that is lacking. The cops don't have a mindset of combat in war. Their mindset is what they were taught in a police academy (as I have described here), and which I was taught in my National Guard armory, and which you were never taught in your schools.

You're getting that training right here now. Hopefully, you will remember it, when a cop stops you on the road, or somewhere else.
If you don't remember it, and you remain ignorant, your life will be in great danger.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
It is not the cops' training that is lacking. It is YOUR lack training that is lacking. The cops don't have a mindset of combat in war. Their mindset is what they were taught in a police academy (as I have described here), and which I was taught in my National Guard armory, and which you were never taught in your schools.

You're getting that training right here now. Hopefully, you will remember it, when a cop stops you on the road, or somewhere else.
If you don't remember it, and you remain ignorant, your life will be in great danger.
The word 'liberal' triggers you, doesn't it?

Why?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Black officer shot her and would have shot Sullivan too if he and the rest of that violent mob came through the window they smashed.

Tell me how you would just sit there cowering while Sullivan broke into your house like he and Babbit's mob did The People's House.
Capital is not my house
It is the peoples house or at least use to be.
You sure the cop was Black?

EatTheRich

President

So why were the officers involved in this shooting of Jacob Blake not charged with anything ?

Answer: because they shot in self-defense.

What did Blake do WRONG to cause this shooting ?

Answer: EVERYTHING
1. he ignored police directions.
2. instead of standing still, he walked around
3. He attempted to go inside his car, allowing both of his hands to disappear from police view. This is when he was shot. He obviously had no idea how to deal with this situation. Blame his teachers.

Note: the ABC-TV reporters seem to be just as oblivious/clueless to the whole thing as Jacob Blake was. :rolleyes: Instead of talking about the 3 things I just mentioned, they talked about if Blake had a knife. It doesn't matter if he did or not. His HANDS are the key factor.
They weren’t charged because it takes a massive, well-led protest movement to get brutal police charged regardless of the circumstances of the brutality.

EatTheRich

President

In police academy cops are taught to shoot everyone they see, to apply the philosophy of Adolf Hitler by meting out untempered overwhelming force to a public they are taught to view as an undifferentiated hostile mass.