• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberal Teachers More At Fault Than Police

protectionist

Governor
It's always a big deal when some unarmed black guy gets shot by a cop. But who is really at fault ? The cop or the suspect ? This is what most people ask.
A third party in this scenario that is almost always overlooked though, is the US educational system. In a great many shootings of unarmed black men, if not the overwhelming majority, the reason is self-defense.

It becomes self-defense, by the suspect failing to keep his hands empty and visible to the cop. Then, the cop has no choice but to shoot, to defend himself against being shot, as that possiblity becomes the case. So the cop, following standard police academy training, shoots in self-defense. That is never a blame scenario. The suspect is just plain clueless, and doesn't know what he's doing. Again, blameless.

But what about all those teachers who failed to teach these guys how to act, when in confrontation with law enforcement officers ? I'd say they are more to blame than anyone. As kids, we all spend YEARS sitting at desks in classrooms learning fundamentally necessary things, mixed with a lot of quite unecessary things. Who sailed all around the earth ? (Magellan). Who discovered Florida ? (Ponce De Leon).

If teachers can make time to teach stuff like this, surely they could fit in some time to teach kids things they will need to know in order to stay alive. In addition to how to act in police confrontations, I've noticed that there isn't any education about criminal law. In 16 years of schooling. I never got one minute of it, nor did my kids, or grandkids. Kids are graduating from high schools and colleges without even knowing that hitting another person is a crime. In Florida, hitting a senior citizen is a larger crime, and even just inflicting psychological injury on an elderly person, is a 3rd degree felony (punishable by 5 years in a state prison)

The biggest problem to police shootings is public ignorance, caused by the ignorance of liberal teachers, who are most often clueless regarding guns and law enforcement.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine (state.fl.us)

Colorforms

Senator
Another defensive post refusing to accept the reality of racism and brutality endemic to our police departments.
Black parents give their sons the talk. And too many white parents teach their sons to be racist.
Wow, that's one sick point of view. I don't know anyone's parents teaching their children to be racist. Do you have anything that backs up that bigoted point of view?

protectionist

Governor
Another defensive post refusing to accept the reality of racism and brutality endemic to our police departments.
Black parents give their sons the talk. And too many white parents teach their sons to be racist.
TOTALLY wrong, and spoken by an ignorant liberal, equally as ignorant as the ignorant teachers who are causing black boys to get shot.

The guys are getting shot not from anything having to do with racism, it is because they fail to keep their hands EMPTY & VISIBLE.

And NO, black parents DON'T give their sons this information, because they are just as ignorant as the sons, because their teachers didn't teach it to them either.

And white parents don't teach their sons to be racist. You are brainwashed and ignorant.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
TOTALLY wrong, and spoken by an ignorant liberal, equally as ignorant as the ignorant teachers who are causing black boys to get shot.

The guys are getting shot not from anything having to do with racism, it is because they fail to keep their hands EMPTY & VISIBLE.

And NO, black parents DON'T give their sons this information, because they are just as ignorant as the sons, because their teachers didn't teach it to them either.

And white parents don't teach their sons to be racist. You are brainwashed and ignorant.
"And NO, black parents DON'T give their sons this information, because they are just as ignorant as the sons"
I do believe that's a reportable comment....under the R-word.

reason10

Governor
It's always a big deal when some unarmed black guy gets shot by a cop. But who is really at fault ? The cop or the suspect ? This is what most people ask.
A third party in this scenario that is almost always overlooked though, is the US educational system. In a great many shootings of unarmed black men, if not the overwhelming majority, the reason is self-defense.

It becomes self-defense, by the suspect failing to keep his hands empty and visible to the cop. Then, the cop has no choice but to shoot, to defend himself against being shot, as that possiblity becomes the case. So the cop, following standard police academy training, shoots in self-defense. That is never a blame scenario. The suspect is just plain clueless, and doesn't know what he's doing. Again, blameless.

But what about all those teachers who failed to teach these guys how to act, when in confrontation with law enforcement officers ? I'd say they are more to blame than anyone. As kids, we all spend YEARS sitting at desks in classrooms learning fundamentally necessary things, mixed with a lot of quite unecessary things. Who sailed all around the earth ? (Magellan). Who discovered Florida ? (Ponce De Leon).

If teachers can make time to teach stuff like this, surely they could fit in some time to teach kids things they will need to know in order to stay alive. In addition to how to act in police confrontations, I've noticed that there isn't any education about criminal law. In 16 years of schooling. I never got one minute of it, nor did my kids, or grandkids. Kids are graduating from high schools and colleges without even knowing that hitting another person is a crime. In Florida, hitting a senior citizen is a larger crime, and even just inflicting psychological injury on an elderly person, is a 3rd degree felony (punishable by 5 years in a state prison)

The biggest problem to police shootings is public ignorance, caused by the ignorance of liberal teachers, who are most often clueless regarding guns and law enforcement.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine (state.fl.us)
That might be true in blue states, where even TODAY teachers unions do not want to open the schools, but those teachers continue to get their paychecks.

Here in Florida, teachers barely have time to get the lesson plan out. If you want to blame an entity for more cop shootings of civilians, look no further than the fatherless home.

(A veteran teacher pulled me aside one day--I was subbing at his school and I had a free period--and gave me the facts.)

Boys without fathers soon learn they can bully their mothers, especially when the mother is an uneducated high school slut who has figured out how to download babies for government cash. (Gee! I wonder which political party we can blame THAT ON?) A father takes the little bastard and administers a few backhands, or maybe some belt action on that ass, and suddenly the kid is educated. But a fatherless kid very soon learns how to bully his way in and out of trouble.

Teachers see this in the classroom (and for some weird reason, we're seeing this a lot more in fifth grade classes this year), where a kid decides he's not going to do the work and argues with the teacher. This kid soon learns he can argue with and raise his voice at ANYONE who doesn't give him what he wants.

(As a sub, I actually have it easier than the teachers. I don't have to give a rat's ass about the little schitt and can call the office and have that animal removed. EVERY principal bends over backwards to please the sub because we're so high in demand.)

So this same little schitt (and notice I haven't mentioned any races yet) gets stopped by a cop and suddenly assumes he'll be able to yell and bully his way out of the traffic stop, like somehow the cop will just admit he's wrong and let the kid go.

If you're looking for the roots of cop shootings of civilians, that's one theory.

reason10

Governor
That is ALL a lie. Police departments are not racist by nature. And blacks kill more blacks than cops do.

Black parents do NOT give their kids the talk. That is in itself a cruel as well as ignorant lie. 75 percent of all black households are single parent families, with uneducated sluts for mothers who download baby after baby for that government check.

Black single mothers in that situation (and yes, there is a looming underclass of WHITE uneducated sluts downloading babies for that government check) have nothing but resentment for any symbols of authority. Their kids learn it. And then they try to bully a fully armed cop wearing body armor.

Have you EVER spent a single day with even ONE thought that wasn't a lie or dangerously delusional?

reason10

Governor
"And NO, black parents DON'T give their sons this information, because they are just as ignorant as the sons"
The statistics show that 75 percent of all black families are single family households, where the father just made a baby and split. That doesn't mean there isn't a looming underclass of uneducated young white sluts doing the same thing, downloading babies for that government check.

It IS racist to suggest this is a problem ONLY for black families. It suggests somehow their race is inferior. Personally, I believe if you target ANY single race of humans (Caucasian, Black, Asian) for the welfare state (as DEmocrats have historically targeted their former slavers) you will get what we have today.

It is NOT racist to acknowledge the FACTS today. Most crimes are committed by blacks. Most black murders are committed by other blacks, which means I guess that black lives do not matter, at least not to blacks.

You will see more incidents of cops shooting blacks who have threatened them at traffic stops because there are more black at traffic stops who threaten cops. That's not racist. It is statistical.

reason10

Governor
Wasn’t aware that’s what teachers are suppose to teach.

Who’s going to teach cops not to sprinkle crack on black people?
You got that from Dave Chappelle. He is probably the most racist comedian in the history of comedy. He drops the N word more in one performance than a YEAR of KKK rallies.

But we'll wait for you to come up with ANY documentation that cops sprinkle crack on black people. (By the way, it might sound more credible to accuse them of sprinkling cocaine on a black person since this
1620489300866.png

it's really what you'd sprinkle. It also would be difficult for a cop to carry around, especially when they have K9 patrols.

You actually fell for that joke.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

1620496078026.png

1620496253637.png

EatTheRich

President

So how do so many white active shooters manage to get taken alive? What are Blacks supposed to do when the cop orders them to produce an ID which is in their pocket or glove compartment?

EatTheRich

President
That is ALL a lie. Police departments are not racist by nature. And blacks kill more blacks than cops do.

Black parents do NOT give their kids the talk. That is in itself a cruel as well as ignorant lie. 75 percent of all black households are single parent families, with uneducated sluts for mothers who download baby after baby for that government check.

Black single mothers in that situation (and yes, there is a looming underclass of WHITE uneducated sluts downloading babies for that government check) have nothing but resentment for any symbols of authority. Their kids learn it. And then they try to bully a fully armed cop wearing body armor.

Have you EVER spent a single day with even ONE thought that wasn't a lie or dangerously delusional?
You understand that “that government check” (which is part of the social wage negotiated between the workers and the capitalists as compensation for labor) represents a minute fraction of the cost of raising a child, right? Police departments are racist by nature since they use force to uphold a white supremacist status quo.

EatTheRich

President
The statistics show that 75 percent of all black families are single family households, where the father just made a baby and split. That doesn't mean there isn't a looming underclass of uneducated young white sluts doing the same thing, downloading babies for that government check.

It IS racist to suggest this is a problem ONLY for black families. It suggests somehow their race is inferior. Personally, I believe if you target ANY single race of humans (Caucasian, Black, Asian) for the welfare state (as DEmocrats have historically targeted their former slavers) you will get what we have today.

It is NOT racist to acknowledge the FACTS today. Most crimes are committed by blacks. Most black murders are committed by other blacks, which means I guess that black lives do not matter, at least not to blacks.

You will see more incidents of cops shooting blacks who have threatened them at traffic stops because there are more black at traffic stops who threaten cops. That's not racist. It is statistical.
As the welfare state has grown, the number of children born to unwed Black mothers (per capita) has plummeted.

protectionist

Governor
I believe you are very mixed up, but then liberals throw the "R-word" around indiscriminately. It's a sickness. When people are ignorant, they just are ignorant.

Has nothing to do with race. Whites are ignorant of police confrontation too. They don't get it taught to them either. Ho hum.