• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberal Teachers More At Fault Than Police

protectionist

Governor
That might be true in blue states, where even TODAY teachers unions do not want to open the schools, but those teachers continue to get their paychecks.

Here in Florida, teachers barely have time to get the lesson plan out. If you want to blame an entity for more cop shootings of civilians, look no further than the fatherless home.

(A veteran teacher pulled me aside one day--I was subbing at his school and I had a free period--and gave me the facts.)

Boys without fathers soon learn they can bully their mothers, especially when the mother is an uneducated high school slut who has figured out how to download babies for government cash. (Gee! I wonder which political party we can blame THAT ON?) A father takes the little bastard and administers a few backhands, or maybe some belt action on that ass, and suddenly the kid is educated. But a fatherless kid very soon learns how to bully his way in and out of trouble.

Teachers see this in the classroom (and for some weird reason, we're seeing this a lot more in fifth grade classes this year), where a kid decides he's not going to do the work and argues with the teacher. This kid soon learns he can argue with and raise his voice at ANYONE who doesn't give him what he wants.

(As a sub, I actually have it easier than the teachers. I don't have to give a rat's ass about the little schitt and can call the office and have that animal removed. EVERY principal bends over backwards to please the sub because we're so high in demand.)

So this same little schitt (and notice I haven't mentioned any races yet) gets stopped by a cop and suddenly assumes he'll be able to yell and bully his way out of the traffic stop, like somehow the cop will just admit he's wrong and let the kid go.

If you're looking for the roots of cop shootings of civilians, that's one theory.
I sense that you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about kids needing to be taught that with police, they must keep their hands EMPTY & VISIBLE, constantly. One slip up to this, and they will be shot (usually dead)

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I believe you are very mixed up, but then liberals throw the "R-word" around indiscriminately. It's a sickness. When people are ignorant, they just are ignorant.

Has nothing to do with race. Whites are ignorant of police confrontation too. They don't get it taught to them either. Ho hum.
It is the "Let me play my card" trick. What would they do if racism ended? Cuz it won't be them that end it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What does this view of DEMOCRATS have to do with the subject of the thread?
Feel free to check on KKK members in robes marching in the Unite the Right rally...
Would 90% of blacks vote democrat if the KKK were supporters of dems?

Racists in the south switched parties after 1964.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Post has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the quote. What does this have to do with EMPTY & VISIBLE ? Looks like a deflection, and not a very good one.
read the post I replied to. Context matters.

You said "white parents don't teach their sons to be racists"

middleview

President
Supporting Member
... for the most part.
In 1964 there were 10 republicans in congress from the former confederate states. They all voted against the Civil Rights act of 1964. Now there are over 100 and those states reliably vote republican for president.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I believe you are very mixed up, but then liberals throw the "R-word" around indiscriminately. It's a sickness. When people are ignorant, they just are ignorant.

Has nothing to do with race. Whites are ignorant of police confrontation too. They don't get it taught to them either. Ho hum.
Let me help you. Racism is making negative generalizations about an entire group of people. That's what you just did.

reason10

Governor
Feel free to check on KKK members in robes marching in the Unite the Right rally...
Would 90% of blacks vote democrat if the KKK were supporters of dems?

Racists in the south switched parties after 1964.
That is a LIE. Racists are STILL in the Democrat Party and they CONTROL the party. You've already LOST that argument.

http://patriotconservativerepublican.com/the-myth-of-the-big-switch/

There are fewer than 500 registered KKK members in the United States. During their Democrat days, they were picking Supreme Court Justice nominations. Today, most of us in the GOP ignore them.

90 percent of blacks vote for the WORST racist group in America. The Democrat Party, where slavery has taken a brand new form. And remember, the new KKK of the day is Black Lives Matter, the racists who burn down cities and LOOT BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES.

That's YOUR side of the aisle, not mine.

Last edited:

reason10

Governor
I sense that you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about kids needing to be taught that with police, they must keep their hands EMPTY & VISIBLE, constantly. One slip up to this, and they will be shot (usually dead)
You don't know what you're talking about. The kids living in homes that have been ABANDONED by their fathers (in the black race, that's up to Seventy percent) aren't taught ANY self control whatsoever. Forget them having the brains to understand EMPTY AND VISIBLE. They assume they are entitled to do whatever they want and they are ready to commit violence and murder if someone disagrees.

I've seen this mentality up close and personal in the public school system in Florida. (Some schools worse than others.) And right now, the DEMOCRAT PARTY is taking the side of these uncivilized little entitled time bombs who believe they should get whatever they want. To the left wing idiot KKK types like AOC or Maxipad Waters, it is always the police's fault.

You aren't going to get far with EMPTY AND VISIBLE when the party that stole the last election is in charge and is giving the exact OPPOSITE message.

reason10

Governor
In 1964 there were 10 republicans in congress from the former confederate states. They all voted against the Civil Rights act of 1964. Now there are over 100 and those states reliably vote republican for president.
Like Albert Gore Sr. Strom Thurman, Robert KKK Byrd, William Fulbright.

Wait a minute! These were DEMOCRATS. And there's no way the Civil Rights Act would have been passed without the Republican Party.

Strom Thurman filibustered the Civil Rights Act. The Democrats hold the record in putting on the LONGEST filibuster in history, just to stop the Civil Rights Act.

The racists were and are STILL all in the Democrat Party.