• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberal Teachers More At Fault Than Police

EatTheRich

President
Like Albert Gore Sr. Strom Thurman, Robert KKK Byrd, William Fulbright.

Wait a minute! These were DEMOCRATS. And there's no way the Civil Rights Act would have been passed without the Republican Party.

Strom Thurman filibustered the Civil Rights Act. The Democrats hold the record in putting on the LONGEST filibuster in history, just to stop the Civil Rights Act.

The racists were and are STILL all in the Democrat Party.
Thurmond switched parties that same year to support the conservative Republican candidate, Barry Goldwater, who (based on his conservative principles) opposed the Civil Rights Act. The Senate Republican leader in 2002 praised Thurmond’s presidential candidacy and says we wouldn’t have had so many problems if he’d won. If every Republican had abstained on the Civil Rights Act and every Democrat had voted the same way, it would have passed.

Spamature

President
A) Where ? In every police academy in America. And why wouldn't they be taught that ? If you're a cop, you wanna gamble your life, every time so ignorant boob ignores your demand of "Show me your hands" ?

When a suspect's hands disappear from view, you know long it takes for him to point a gun and shoot ? About 1/4 of a second. The only self-defense the cop has, is to shoot the suspect. This is why it is taught that way - BUT NOT IN OUR SCHOOLS.

This disconnection is putting people in graveyards.

As I've said, I received NO TRAINING AT ALL in police stops, and neither does anybody else.
Being a police officer is not forced labor.
You gambled with your life when you signed up for the job. Now you want to use some unarmed kid's life as insurance against the cops' loss.

You're trying to make someone else responsible for the bad acts of officers. So much so that you're trying to blame teachers. Why because you think teaching kids is liberal and the propaganda has your head so twisted I am surprised it is still attached to your shoulders.

protectionist

Governor
The pictures show nazis and racists in the unite the right rally and were absolutely pro-Trump republicans. Makes you look pretty silly saying racists are dems or lefties.
1. Nothing in the pictures show where these people are.
2. Nothing shows them to be "pro-Trump republicans", and even if they were, so what ? Just because somebody likes you , doesn't mean you necessarily like them back. Wanna see a list of undesirables who support Democrats ?
3. I never look silly saying dems/lefties are racists, as long as they continue to support the # 1 racism in America > race-based Affirmative Action.

EatTheRich

President
2. Nothing shows them to be "pro-Trump republicans", and even if they were, so what ? Just because somebody likes you , doesn't mean you necessarily like them back. Wanna see a list of undesirables who support Democrats ?
3. I never look silly saying dems/lefties are racists, as long as they continue to support the # 1 racism in America > race-based Affirmative Action.
1) as if the pictures themselves weren’t recognizable as historical artifacts
2) several speakers explicitly endorsed Trump from the stage. But the unity among the fascist, conservative, populist, and neofeudal right that was the purpose of the rally embraced both pro-Trump and anti-Trump factions
3) affirmative action means a less racist society. That’s why Martin Luther King supported it while his racist opponents were against it.

write on

Senator
"You can't put the lame on me'

You sound like a mobster.

protectionist

Governor
Being a police officer is not forced labor.
You gambled with your life when you signed up for the job. Now you want to use some unarmed kid's life as insurance against the cops' loss.

You're trying to make someone else responsible for the bad acts of officers. So much so that you're trying to blame teachers. Why because you think teaching kids is liberal and the propaganda has your head so twisted I am surprised it is still attached to your shoulders.
This is the standard procedure. if the suspect's hands disappear, you have no choice but to shoot. Otherwise, you could be dead in one second. Nobody ever ruled that cops should have to risk their lives unecessarily, and they shouldn't. It absolutely IS NOT A BAD ACT of officers. When they shoot from hands disappearing, it is self-defense.

The BAD ACT is the teachers not teaching properly, and that s easily avoidable just by instructing the kids to always have their hands EMPTY & VISIBLE, and do not move around when confronted by a cop, and don't get back in the car.

And generally, yes teaching kids is liberal, because that is who (in public schools) the teachers are, and who the teaching establishment is. I ought to know. I went through 17 years of public schooling as a student, and 2 more years as a teacher there.

And I'm not "trying" to blame them, I AM BLAMING THEM. And I'm blaming YOU for wanting to use the cop's life as insurance against the suspect's loss. If the suspect wasn't breaking the law, like so many of these idiots were doing (Michael Brown, Jacob Blake, Terrence Crutcher, Rodney King, etc.) they wouldn't BE in confrontation with the cop in the first place. These fools bring all this stuff upon themselves.

EatTheRich

President
This is the standard procedure. if the suspect's hands disappear, you have no choice but to shoot. Otherwise, you could be dead in one second. Nobody ever ruled that cops should have to risk their lives unecessarily, and they shouldn't. It absolutely IS NOT A BAD ACT of officers. When they shoot from hands disappearing, it is self-defense.

The BAD ACT is the teachers not teaching properly, and that s easily avoidable just by instructing the kids to always have their hands EMPTY & VISIBLE, and do not move around when confronted by a cop, and don't get back in the car.

And generally, yes teaching kids is liberal, because that is who (in public schools) the teachers are, and who the teaching establishment is. I ought to know. I went through 17 years of public schooling as a student, and 2 more years as a teacher there.

And I'm not "trying" to blame them, I AM BLAMING THEM. And I'm blaming YOU for wanting to use the cop's life as insurance against the suspect's loss. If the suspect wasn't breaking the law, like so many of these idiots were doing (Michael Brown, Jacob Blake, Terrence Crutcher, Rodney King, etc.) they wouldn't BE in confrontation with the cop in the first place. These fools bring all this stuff upon themselves.
What makes a cop’s life more important than a person’s?

Spamature

President

Look there are a lot of jobs where you can be dead in one second. Yet you never hear them killing others to survive. Do firemen trip other people in order to get themselves out of a burning building ? Do Lifeguard pull other people under the water so that they can stay afloat ?

Again, were you or anyone else you know taught about police stop protocols and behavior when you were in school ? The only people that need to be taught about police stops are police officers. I know you wingers think education is liberal and being educated makes you a liberal. So you have no real use for education and therefore dump on it and dump the problem you can't figure out for yourselves, or the ones you just don't want to think about, at education's doorstep. Which is also why right wing hucksters and con men see you as their prime target every scam under the Sun.

You want to blame teachers and kids for the failures of supposedly trained professionals by saying the kids need to be trained better than the professionals.

You people are sick. Furthermore, you are now putting your own heads on the chopping block just to spite liberals. Well, someday you might be in the situation those kids are in, and if you get shot because the officer fears people who have the election was stolen bumper stickers, after seeing the Capitol riots and how violent you are toward law enforcement, then your death is on you and not that officer.

That is all we need to take away from your post.

protectionist

Governor
Look there are a lot of jobs where you can be dead in one second. Yet you never hear them killing others to survive. Do firemen trip other people in order to get themselves out of a burning building ? Do Lifeguard pull other people under the water so that they can stay afloat ?

Again, were you or anyone else you know taught about police stop protocols and behavior when you were in school ? The only people that need to be taught about police stops are police officers. I know you wingers think education is liberal and being educated makes you a liberal. So you have no real use for education and therefore dump on it and dump the problem you can't figure out for yourselves, or the ones you just don't want to think about, at education's doorstep. Which is also why right wing hucksters and con men see you as their prime target every scam under the Sun.

You want to blame teachers and kids for the failures of supposedly trained professionals by saying the kids need to be trained better than the professionals.

You people are sick. Furthermore, you are now putting your own heads on the chopping block just to spite liberals. Well, someday you might be in the situation those kids are in, and if you get shot because the officer fears people who have the election was stolen bumper stickers, after seeing the Capitol riots and how violent you are toward law enforcement, then your death is on you and not that officer.

That is all we need to take away from your post.
I don't see your analogies as fitting what is being discussed here.

Again, NO, I was NOT taught about police stop protocols and behavior, and nobody I know was ever taught about it either.

Oh, but I HAVE figured out the problem, and it is clearly stated in the OP, and you are just DODGING it, because you're an anti-cop loon, and you want to keep to that lunacy. As for education, I have plenty of use for it, and it doesn't have to be liberal. It can be just plain common sense, and done in such a way as to save lives.

I do blame teachers and school administrators, I don't blame the kids. They are not setting the curriculum. And nice try at squeezing in here what seems to have become every libs favorite topic - the Capitol riot. I think I'm beginning to hear more of that now, than even "white supremacist" and "conspiracy theory".

And no, I won't be in the situation those kids (and adults) are in, because I know what do do in a police confrontation. So I won't be sticking my hands into my car's window like Terrence Crutcher did, I won't be getting back into my car like Jacob Blake, and I won't be fumbling in my car's console, or reaching into my jacket like Philando Castille. I know better, because I was taught the same self-defense protocol as the police academies teach, when I was in the National Guard.

Everyday some liberal shows me how crazy they are.

EatTheRich

President

Again, NO, I was NOT taught about police stop protocols and behavior, and nobody I know was ever taught about it either.

Oh, but I HAVE figured out the problem, and it is clearly stated in the OP, and you are just DODGING it, because you're an anti-cop loon, and you want to keep to that lunacy. As for education, I have plenty of use for it, and it doesn't have to be liberal. It can be just plain common sense, and done in such a way as to save lives.

I do blame teachers and school administrators, I don't blame the kids. They are not setting the curriculum. And nice try at squeezing in here what seems to have become every libs favorite topic - the Capitol riot. I think I'm beginning to hear more of that now, than even "white supremacist" and "conspiracy theory".

And no, I won't be in the situation those kids (and adults) are in, because I know what do do in a police confrontation. So I won't be sticking my hands into my car's window like Terrence Crutcher did, I won't be getting back into my car like Jacob Blake, and I won't be fumbling in my car's console, or reaching into my jacket like Philando Castille. I know better, because I was taught the same self-defense protocol as the police academies teach, when I was in the National Guard.

Why is the problem that kids are not taught to regard police as dangerous wild animals, and not that police are trained to act like dangerous wild animals?

Spamature

President

So you are no one you know was ever taught something that is not taught in school anyway. Meaning your blaming teachers for police shooting is just a bunch of horseshit you came up ?

Have you even been subjected to a felony stop ?

protectionist

Governor
So you are no one you know was ever taught something that is not taught in school anyway. Meaning your blaming teachers for police shooting is just a bunch of horseshit you came up ?

Have you even been subjected to a felony stop ?
What do you mean by "anyway" ? (liberals are hard to understand - their language is as weird as they are'

No, I've never been subjected to a subjected to a felony stop, but if I had committed a felony, and got stopped, I wouldn't call it "subjected", because the fault would be mine, not the cop stopping me.

Now go grab a bar of soap, and wash you mouth out.

Spamature

President
What do you mean by "anyway" ? (liberals are hard to understand - their language is as weird as they are'

No, I've never been subjected to a subjected to a felony stop, but if I had committed a felony, and got stopped, I wouldn't call it "subjected", because the fault would be mine, not the cop stopping me.

Now go grab a bar of soap, and wash you mouth out.
As in, it was never taught in school in the first place. Here you are attacking teachers for not having taught a curriculum that has never existed in our nation's history. And you are doing it to justify the murder of young blacks.

You don't have to have committed a felony to be stopped as if you are one.
And if you have not been in that dangerous position don't try to dictate to others on something you have never experienced.

protectionist

Governor
As in, it was never taught in school in the first place. Here you are attacking teachers for not having taught a curriculum that has never existed in our nation's history. And you are doing it to justify the murder of young blacks.

You don't have to have committed a felony to be stopped as if you are one.
And if you have not been in that dangerous position don't try to dictate to others on something you have never experienced.
1. I attack schools for not teaching about police confrontations. That includes teachers and administrators.
2. Cases in which blacks were shot & killed because they didn't keep their hands empty & visible, were not "murder". They were justifiable homicide by SELF-DEFENSE.
3. It doesn't matter if I have had numerous police confrontations, or none. And I am not dictating. I am informing, advising, and educating, including you. You're welcome.

Spamature

President
1. I attack schools for not teaching about police confrontations. That includes teachers and administrators.
2. Cases in which blacks were shot & killed because they didn't keep their hands empty & visible, were not "murder". They were justifiable homicide by SELF-DEFENSE.
3. It doesn't matter if I have had numerous police confrontations, or none. And I am not dictating. I am informing, advising, and educating, including you. You're welcome.
Quick question.

Who do you blame for Ashley Babbitt ?

EatTheRich

President
A young Black man with his hands empty and visible is almost as likely to be shot by police as a white person pointing a gun at the cop and threatening to shoot. The problem is not self-defense or police overreaction, the problem is systemic racist brutality.

protectionist

Governor
Quick question.

Who do you blame for Ashley Babbitt ?
Most likely the cop could see Babbit's hands, because she was using both of them to leverage herself on a window frame that she was attempting to go through. Depending on that scenario, it would be the cop at fault because, especially her being a woman, he could have simply pushed her back, tased her, or pepper sprayed her, all alternatives available to him.