• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberal Teachers More At Fault Than Police

protectionist

Governor
You are what makes the loop I was talking about.

You have no insight in how to end the violence other than bitch about it.
You are lost. I mean really completely, clueless LOST.

I gave you what you needed to know about police confrontations (where there NEED NOT BE ANY VIOLENCE) - and you appear to come out of that with nothing. you haven't learned a thing.

But then, if you get get stopped by a cop, and you are as clueless as the people in the 4 videos I posted (Blake, Shaver, Crutcher, & Castille), and you get your head blown off.....not my problem.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
You are playing into their hands by talking about Brown and their favorite subject (Jan 6). Here's a friendly suggestion > ask them about teachers not teaching how to behave in police confrontations.
Or why cops were acquitted from blame. ..and why riots came about.
You cultists will continue to try and rewrite the events of Jan. 06 in your attempt to cover the far right because it harms your brand.

Kind of pathetic when you think about it.

Corrupt cops know that their jobs are secure, either in the city where they were busted, or all they have to do is move to a different county in the same state..or move out of state and have a clean record when they're hired.

I don't like to piss in your Wheaties, but that's fact. The problem will never change unless we take a good look and admit the shortcomings in our police hiring and training..

Suck it up

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
You cultists will continue to try and rewrite the events of Jan. 06 in your attempt to cover the far right because it harms your brand.

Kind of pathetic when you think about it.

Corrupt cops know that their jobs are secure, either in the city where they were busted, or all they have to do is move to a different county in the same state..or move out of state and have a clean record when they're hired.

I don't like to piss in your Wheaties, but that's fact. The problem will never change unless we take a good look and admit the shortcomings in our police hiring and training..

Suck it up
Jan 6 is not the topic of this thread. Corrupt cops is also not the TOPIC.

A disastrously, neglectful, liberal US education system is the TOPIC. That and your ignorance, stemmimg from that neglectful, sub-par "educational" system.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Whatever my feeling about Affirmative Action may be, (and most of it is the work of WHITE liberals) this feeling did not write the police academy book on shooting suspects whose hands disappear from view.

Note also that in post # 159, I posted 3 videos of cops shooting and killing suspects whose hands disappear from view. One of those 3 (Daniel Shaver) happens to be white. This is a colorless rule. It is only liberal loons like yourself who inject race into it, and then stir up riots based on a FALSE perception of police brutality.

How about addressing the TOPIC ? You know - the frst 2 words of the TITLE of this thread - Liberal Teachers.
All one has to do here is read YOUR POST #114 to know that YOU are the one “ who injects race” into this discussion. You ain’t fooling anybody here champ. Read it, then tell us all race has nothing to do with it…..

Jack4freedom

Governor
In discussing the TOPIC, I just watched some traffic stops, in which all the stops were made for speeding. Most of these where white cops and black drivers. IN EVERY INSTANCE OF BLACK DRIVERS, THEY THREW A TANTRUM, OBSTRUCTED THE POLICE (A CRIME) acted like they had done nothing wrong, injected race into the scenario claiming they were being victimized, and threatened the police with a lawsuit.

In every case, the drivers or their friends/relatives argued with the police, trying to show knowledge of law and law enforcement, while allowing their hands to disappear from the cops' view. THESE PEOPLE WERE ALL LUCKY TO HAVE GOTTEN THROUGH THIS ALIVE while by all rights of police academy training, THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHOT DEAD when their hands went out of view of the cops.

In all the cases, the drivers went to jail, when they didnt have to, if they just would have kept their mouths shut, and just followed directions and take the ticket.

Instead of the overexaggerated "police brutality" blabber so frequently hollered by the police hating left, there are millions more cases where police actually endangered their own lives, by allowing people to conceal their hands, as the cops gambled with their lives.
Nothing to do with race, my ass…..

protectionist

Governor
Are you capable of thinking outside of the box that you're in?
What you mean is, am I capable of thinking inside the "box" YOU are in. That set up by US university woke factories, Democrat politicians, and the leftwing media.

The answer is NO, I am not capable of doing that, because I did that as a registered Democrat and Green Party member for 40 years, and I know stupid and ignorant, and insane that is.

protectionist

Governor
All one has to do here is read YOUR POST #114 to know that YOU are the one “ who injects race” into this discussion. You ain’t fooling anybody here champ. Read it, then tell us all race has nothing to do with it…..
So now we're directing other posters to reread a previous post, OK, Fair enough I went back & read post 114, and yes it talks about race because that is consistent with (I direct YOU to read) the OP, which is about race riots. And these emanate from guys like you, who make everything about race, when it is not that, but instead the shootings come from people (of any race) getting shot from ignorance of law enforcement, which in turn is caused by school systems ignorant of law enforcement .

So I did not "inject" race in post 114, because the whole thread is partially about race, as related to riots and ignorance of law enforcement.

protectionist

Governor
Nothing to do with race, my ass…..
Looks like YOU are who is talking about race. So it's a valid subject, and much in the news these days also. Let me ask you a few things about it. What race are you ? Do you think you're racist ? Do you think I am ? If you think you have something to say here, stand up and say it.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
In discussing the TOPIC, I just watched some traffic stops, in which all the stops were made for speeding. Most of these where white cops and black drivers. In every instance of black drivers, they threw a tantrum, obstructed the police (a crime), foolishly acted like they had done nothing wrong, injected race into the scenario claiming they were being victimized, and threatened the police with a lawsuit.

In every case, the drivers or their friends/relatives argued with the police, trying to show knowledge of law and law enforcement, while allowing their hands to disappear from the cops' view. These people were all lucky to have gotten through this alive, while by all rights of police academy training, they should have all been shot dead, when their hands went out of view of the cops.

In all the cases, the drivers went to jail, when they didnt have to, if they just would have kept their mouths shut, and just followed directions and take the ticket.

Instead of the overexaggerated "police brutality" blabber so frequently hollered by the police hating left, there are millions more cases where police actually endangered their own lives, by allowing people to conceal their hands, as the cops gambled with their lives.
Really? Where were you at when you "watched some traffic stops"?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You are playing into their hands by talking about Brown and their favorite subject (Jan 6). Here's a friendly suggestion > ask them about teachers not teaching how to behave in police confrontations.
Or why cops were acquitted from blame. ..and why riots came about.
it would be a waste of time to ask them that

Jack4freedom

Governor
Looks like YOU are who is talking about race. So it's a valid subject, and much in the news these days also. Let me ask you a few things about it. What race are you ? Do you think you're racist ? Do you think I am ? If you think you have something to say here, stand up and say it.
I’ll let you say it.

You speak of some mythical place where all the cops are all white and the speeders are all black. Right off the bat, there seems to be a problem with the department regarding racial hiring practices. But we already know your hatred of these horrible affirmative action policies. Then you go on to say:

1) “IN EVERY INSTANCE OF BLACK DRIVERS”

2) “THEY THREW A TANTRUM”

3) “OBSTRUCTED THE POLICE, A CRIME.”

4) “FOOLISHLY ACTED LIKE THEY DID NOTHING WRONG”

5) “INJECTED RACE INTO THE SITUATION AND ACTED LIKE THEY WERE BEING VICTIMIZED”

6) “THREATENED THE POLICE WITH A LAWSUIT”

7) “THESE PEOPLE (I love that one) WERE LUCKY TO GET OUT OF THERE ALIVE”

8) “BY ALL RIGHTS, THEY SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN SHOT DEAD”

Basically what you are saying (the way I read it) is that Black people are generally subhuman and childlike and that ”THESE PEOPLE” are damn lucky to be alive after a stop for a minor traffic violation and by all rights they should be SHOT DEAD…No racial bias there, right champ? You are just trying to educate these pesky negroes about law enforcement like the true humanitarian you are.

In my experience, you fit the profile of a guy who got his lunch money taken from him by a big bad black kid when you were 10 years old and now you want to get back at a whole class of people and blame them and n*gger lovers like me for many of the ills of the world. I think that many police officers have a similar profile and that is why so many minor traffic stops end up in deadly shootouts.

We need to weed out people like you from ever getting a badge and a gun by psychological testing before hiring and train our policemen properly how to conduct a traffic stop without killing anyone 100% of the time. Too many dead people after simple traffic stops in my opinion. I know several cops who worked tough sections of LA for 25-30 years, made 1000s of traffic stops and never shot or killed anyone. That’s the kind of people we need on our police forces. See what I mean?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Really? Where were you at when you "watched some traffic stops"?
He made it all up Condor…..Now he’s trying to figure out how to justify his outrageous statements. I can hardly wait to read his next convoluted dance of a response. He is the poster boy for this whole new generation of unwoke MAGA nit wits. He is a case study of exactly what is wrong with America. We now have a new generation of whiney victims who are walking in the footsteps of their whiney bitch Furher, Donny Trump. It’s funny to see them twist in the wind when confronted with reality. I predict his response will take at least an hour and will be funny as hell. Time it. I’m going surfing….Cheers