• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberal Teachers More At Fault Than Police

protectionist

Governor
If she had succeeded in breaking down that door every cop there and many members of Congress would be dead.
Dont you get embarrassed posting something like this ? :D

Here are Jan 6 protestors being given directions, and what amounted to a friendly tour, by Capitol police.

1685551223501.png

protectionist

Governor
I’ll let you say it.

You speak of some mythical place where all the cops are all white and the speeders are all black. Right off the bat, there seems to be a problem with the department regarding racial hiring practices. But we already know your hatred of these horrible affirmative action policies. Then you go on to say:

1) “IN EVERY INSTANCE OF BLACK DRIVERS”

2) “THEY THREW A TANTRUM”

3) “OBSTRUCTED THE POLICE, A CRIME.”

4) “FOOLISHLY ACTED LIKE THEY DID NOTHING WRONG”

5) “INJECTED RACE INTO THE SITUATION AND ACTED LIKE THEY WERE BEING VICTIMIZED”

6) “THREATENED THE POLICE WITH A LAWSUIT”

7) “THESE PEOPLE (I love that one) WERE LUCKY TO GET OUT OF THERE ALIVE”

8) “BY ALL RIGHTS, THEY SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN SHOT DEAD”

Basically what you are saying (the way I read it) is that Black people are generally subhuman and childlike and that ”THESE PEOPLE” are damn lucky to be alive after a stop for a minor traffic violation and by all rights they should be SHOT DEAD…No racial bias there, right champ? You are just trying to educate these pesky negroes about law enforcement like the true humanitarian you are.

In my experience, you fit the profile of a guy who got his lunch money taken from him by a big bad black kid when you were 10 years old and now you want to get back at a whole class of people and blame them and n*gger lovers like me for many of the ills of the world. I think that many police officers have a similar profile and that is why so many minor traffic stops end up in deadly shootouts.

We need to weed out people like you from ever getting a badge and a gun by psychological testing before hiring and train our policemen properly how to conduct a traffic stop without killing anyone 100% of the time. Too many dead people after simple traffic stops in my opinion. I know several cops who worked tough sections of LA for 25-30 years, made 1000s of traffic stops and never shot or killed anyone. That’s the kind of people we need on our police forces. See what I mean?
1. I didn't speak of any mythical place where all the cops are all white and the speeders are all black. I spoke of the first (and only 5 Youtube videos I looked at. All had white cops. 3 of the 5 had black drivers, 2 had white drivers. I did say > "Most of these where white cops and black drivers." In case you're not up on your vocabulary, the word "most" means > more then half.
2. Yes, we know of my hatred for these horrible DISCRIMINATORY RACIST Affirmative Action policies, and for now, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you also hate those horrible DISCRIMINATORY RACIST Affirmative Action policies, as any non-racist decent person would.
3. The way you read it is ABSOLUTE IDIOCY. And it is probably a result of your leftist conditioning, either from listening to scatterbrained Democrat politicians, scatterbrained leftist college professors, or scatterbrained leftist media, or all 3. What else is new ?
4. Correct., No racial bias at all. Just a simple, objective analysis of the scenarios, which you seem to be incapable of doing.
5. I'm not trying to educate anybody in the videos. I AM educating YOU, et al in this thread, like the true humanitarian that I am. :)
6. In my experience, from this exchange of posts, you fit the profile of somebody who has been inundated with leftist race talk, and you have all the talking points ready to fire away at anybody who would be even a step outside your indoctrinated picture of society.
7. Pretty amazing that after everything I have taught you on this thread you are still dumb enough (or brainwashed deeply enough) to come up with something as moronic as > "many police officers have a similar profile and that is why so many minor traffic stops end up in deadly shootouts" (after I have expalined to you how/why they end up in deadly shootouts) I even gave you 4 VIDEOS to show you how they do, including 1 of the a white guy - whereby HANDS are the key factor, not race. But this reality apparently doesn't fit well into your general idea about cops, shooting, race > programmed into your thick skull.
8. Yes, we need to weed out people like me (US ARMY veteran, 20 year holder of CCW permit, never fired my gun in public, never been arrested), and make sure I keep that gun in my pocket, loaded and ready to save your wokey ass, whenever the situation should arise.
9. Yeah, too many dead people in traffic stops in my opinion too. Only difference is, I know why it's happening and you are 100% clueless.
10. 90% of police have never fired their gun in many years of work.
A few of those are now dead, because they allowed a suspect to reach behind him (and pull a gun), without shooting him. Or they allowed one to go into his pocket or the window of a car. Just as Philip Brailsford, Jeronimo Tanez, Betty Shelby, and Rusten Sheskey all were acquitted in court of all charges, having shot in self-defense, as police academy training has prescribed for 50 years now, I also back these officers 100%. I won't ask if you "see what I mean", because I sense that you are too deeply conditioned to ever see this issue as it really is. Not my problem.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
He made it all up Condor…..Now he’s trying to figure out how to justify his outrageous statements. I can hardly wait to read his next convoluted dance of a response. He is the poster boy for this whole new generation of unwoke MAGA nit wits. He is a case study of exactly what is wrong with America. We now have a new generation of whiney victims who are walking in the footsteps of their whiney bitch Furher, Donny Trump. It’s funny to see them twist in the wind when confronted with reality. I predict his response will take at least an hour and will be funny as hell. Time it. I’m going surfing….Cheers
Oh, and I supose I "made up" all the 4 videos I posted ofTerrence Crutcher, Jason Blake, Philando Castille, and Daniel Shaver too, right Joke4 freedom ? Right ? Right ?

I wonder if you might be twisting in the wind after being confronted with the REALITY of my Post # 222, or if you will just casually brush it off, pretend it to be nonsense, and go right back to your information-deprived, victim of liberal OMISSION media AIRHEAD status.

While you're on that surfboard, say hello to that great white shark for me. You know. The one with your leg in his mouth. :oops:

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
I could post video after video of police misconduct but all it would do is keep the fire burning.

What to do?

How about better training? Especially for those that have seen combat and then came home to look for a job in law enforcement.

The myriad of problems solved would make you smile.

:)
The issue isn’t so much with the training as with the nature of the system of class rule which police must by their nature defend and which can only be defended by vicious brutality.

EatTheRich

President
You are lost. I mean really completely, clueless LOST.

I gave you what you needed to know about police confrontations (where there NEED NOT BE ANY VIOLENCE) - and you appear to come out of that with nothing. you haven't learned a thing.

But then, if you get get stopped by a cop, and you are as clueless as the people in the 4 videos I posted (Blake, Shaver, Crutcher, & Castille), and you get your head blown off.....not my problem.
Castile did EXACTLY what you said he should have done and he was murdered anyway.

EatTheRich

President
Dont you get embarrassed posting something like this ? :D

Here are Jan 6 protestors being given directions, and what amounted to a friendly tour, by Capitol police.

View attachment 75033
Some police may have initially cooperated with the plotters, but after the police intervened to prevent the kidnapping/murder of members of Congress, their lives became forfeit if the coup attempt was to succeed.

Spamature

President
I could post video after video of police misconduct but all it would do is keep the fire burning.

What to do?

How about better training? Especially for those that have seen combat and then came home to look for a job in law enforcement.

The myriad of problems solved would make you smile.

:)
In this insane thread, it's not the cops with the gun who need the training.
@protectionist thinks it's the innocent unarmed victims of the cops who need the training.

protectionist

Governor
In this insane thread, it's not the cops with the gun who need the training.
@protectionist thinks it's the innocent unarmed victims of the cops who need the training.
I don't "think" it . I KNOW IT. And I've already proved it in this thread, with videos + court rulings, that acquitted all the officers involved.

These were all ruled "justifiable homicide" by self-defense (except Blake who miraculously survived)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why are you bring this up ?

Did you buy 4 BLM tee shirts to go with your 4 MAGA hats ?
"Why are you bring this up"
Where did you immigrate from, it's clear you're not born in America or it's due to your liberal education you post in broken English!

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
He made it all up Condor…..Now he’s trying to figure out how to justify his outrageous statements. I can hardly wait to read his next convoluted dance of a response. He is the poster boy for this whole new generation of unwoke MAGA nit wits. He is a case study of exactly what is wrong with America. We now have a new generation of whiney victims who are walking in the footsteps of their whiney bitch Furher, Donny Trump. It’s funny to see them twist in the wind when confronted with reality. I predict his response will take at least an hour and will be funny as hell. Time it. I’m going surfing….Cheers
Its so easy to blow apart his proclamations that it isn't even funny... One time he said he could tell me how often I went to the doctor. I asked him and he, of course changed the subject.

its telling that his fellow conservatives don't want anyting to do with him.

protectionist

Governor
Its so easy to blow apart his proclamations that it isn't even funny... One time he said he could tell me how often I went to the doctor. I asked him and he, of course changed the subject.

Yeah ? The courts didn't blow them apart. They said the same thing I said here. Self-defense (a concept unknown to liberals)

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
If that were true, I would have no positive ratings for my posts. "don't want anything" means zero.

BUT I have 2 Likes for my OP of this thread + 2 more in post # 6, one of which is a "Love" rating.
And your posts in this thread ? Zero positive ratings.
Booby prize for you.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Yeah ? The courts didn't blow them apart. They said the same thing I said here. Self-defense (a concept unknown to liberals)

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really. :rolleyes:
You need a whole team of psychiatrists....first to figure out why you lie and second to try to understand how you can possibly think you'd get away with it.

protectionist

Governor
You need a whole team of psychiatrists....first to figure out why you lie and second to try to understand how you can possibly think you'd get away with it.
Hey worthless moron (who never posts anything of substance but only appears briefly, to attack somebody).
I have not lied about anything in this forum, including you being a worthless moron. :D

Spamature

President
I don't "think" it . I KNOW IT. And I've already proved it in this thread, with videos + court rulings, that acquitted all the officers involved.

These were all ruled "justifiable homicide" by self-defense (except Blake who miraculously survived)
Trump was ruled to have committed sexual assault.

So know he is a sex offender, right ?

Say yes.