• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberals are next

reason10

Governor
It is refreshing to hear a fascist not try to hide their intentions any longer.
What are you talking about? I've been listening to fascists spew their intentions ever since I got here, and they are all on YOUR side of the aisle.

I've seen kinder, gentler KKK rallies.

reason10

Governor
As does irrational hatred and fictional accusations of crimes to justify your hatred.

Trump lost an election so the sore loser types like you come out from under the rocks to talk about exterminating people who have opinions that differ from yours.
There is no greater hatred than from the heart of someone who wants to MURDER a baby. Your side of the aisle makes Charles Manson look like Mother Teresa.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There is no greater hatred than from the heart of someone who wants to MURDER a baby. Your side of the aisle makes Charles Manson look like Mother Teresa.
You think the mother, forced to abort a pregnancy for what ever reason, hates the fetus inside of her? You want to control her life and her body. I do not.

I am not a woman and will never need to know what it is like to make that decision.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
says the Gatekeeper
"Gatekeeper"?

You can find crap from Salty in a lot of places on the web. Exact same jumbled phrases.
I could see you enthusiastically nodding like a bobble head doll because he makes sense to you.

I was just letting another poster know.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You think the mother, forced to abort a pregnancy for what ever reason, hates her the fetus inside of her? You want to control her life and her body. I do not.

I am not a woman and will never need to know what it is like to make that decision.
"hates her the fetus inside of her"
how do you know the gender of the Baby
as the sperm donor you should be part of decision
way back when

EatTheRich

President
What are you talking about? I've been listening to fascists spew their intentions ever since I got here, and they are all on YOUR side of the aisle.

I've seen kinder, gentler KKK rallies.
Every avowed fascist/Nazi on the board has been on your side. Just like every historical fascist regime.

"Gatekeeper"?

You can find crap from Salty in a lot of places on the web. Exact same jumbled phrases.
I could see you enthusiastically nodding like a bobble head doll because he makes sense to you.

I was just letting another poster know.
Having no confidence in supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court federal perjury of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" which grants standing to Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom enforcement drug trafficking for killing in all probability the first 9/11 victim; a Washington, D.C. born retired WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower coupled with fabricated Islam misnomers in addition to those "serve the Pope or die" Kristallnacht fabricated drug charge misnomers for synagogues never attended; while US District Court of Nazington, Diatribe of Christiananality pedophilia's multiple thieving National Archives purchased US Constitutions arsonists malfeasance over decades certainly has their not so master race crusade - jihad national religion of survival of the fittest fascists for space is the place for the human race Fourth Reich July patriot act.

God of War

Governor
That doesn't make sense.
How does that not make sense.

Those guys are dressed and organized like that in response to the dress and organization of Antifa. Active political violence has been a hallmark of Antifa/BLM as of late. Prior (say 90's) it was the anarchists (overwhelmingly leftists) running around rioting at G7 meetings and the like.

The left is no good. You can't pretend your leftist agitation wasn't on the scene first.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How does that not make sense.

Those guys are dressed and organized like that in response to the dress and organization of Antifa. Active political violence has been a hallmark of Antifa/BLM as of late. Prior (say 90's) it was the anarchists (overwhelmingly leftists) running around rioting at G7 meetings and the like.

The left is no good. You can't pretend your leftist agitation wasn't on the scene first.
Looked like oath keepers and proud boys.

BLM...Antifa? If true why didn't the repubs prove it?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oath Keepers and Proud Boys don't troop around like that. Those are nationalists (maybe even white nationalists).

Middler, I think you're losing it.
Republicans refused to have an investigation...Then McCarthy appointed Jordan to be on the panel...what a fargin waste he is....and pulled the other three off when he was rejected.

Face it. The fact is that we have video of the leaders of the OathKeepers and Proud Boys meeting at the first police barrier before the riot started.

There were no Antifa or BLM people there. Sullivan showed up at a BLM meeting was told to leave and not come back.

This was a right wing riot that was incited by Trump, Giuliani, Eastman and others with a bullshit claim of election fraud. That is the bottom line.

God of War

Governor
Republicans refused to have an investigation...Then McCarthy appointed Jordan to be on the panel...what a fargin waste he is....and pulled the other three off when he was rejected.

Face it. The fact is that we have video of the leaders of the OathKeepers and Proud Boys meeting at the first police barrier before the riot started.

There were no Antifa or BLM people there. Sullivan showed up at a BLM meeting was told to leave and not come back.

This was a right wing riot that was incited by Trump, Giuliani, Eastman and others with a bullshit claim of election fraud. That is the bottom line.
We're not even in the same thread are we?