• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberals are next

"Gatekeeper"?

You can find crap from Salty in a lot of places on the web. Exact same jumbled phrases.
I could see you enthusiastically nodding like a bobble head doll because he makes sense to you.

I was just letting another poster know.
In all probability had SCOTUS upheld the law of the land all my bits & pieces would expose their more perfect national religion union of Christian Nation Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking "serve the Pope or die" enforcement with Islam "death to the infidels"; but it is the Fourth Reich of July....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, I didn't.
You argued that the guys in camo were not Oathkeepers or Proud Boys....because those guys don't "troop around like that".

Mixed in with other posters you agree with, who are saying a busload of Antifa or BLM people came to DC...

Are you now saying there were no Antifa or BLM agitators present? No FBI agents inciting the mob?

God of War

Governor
You argued that the guys in camo were not Oathkeepers or Proud Boys....because those guys don't "troop around like that".

Mixed in with other posters you agree with, who are saying a busload of Antifa or BLM people came to DC...

Are you now saying there were no Antifa or BLM agitators present? No FBI agents inciting the mob?
Now you know you're making shit up, right?

I said those weren't Oath Keepers or Proud Boys. They were likelier some nationalists, even white nationalists. Then I said those (white) nationalists were a response to Antifa/BLM because they arrived on the U.S. political scene of active violence after Antifa/BLM had had a running start.

The capitol never even entered my mind.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I said those weren't Oath Keepers or Proud Boys. They were likelier some nationalists, even white nationalists. Then I said those (white) nationalists were a response to Antifa/BLM because they arrived on the U.S. political scene of active violence after Antifa/BLM had had a running start.

When you say "those" weren't oath keepers....Who are the people you are talking about if not the 1/6 riot?

The "stack" formation of several groups of people moving up the stairs of the capitol are the people I'm referring to. I don't understand why you think defending them is a good idea...."Oh, those guys were white nationalists" attempting to stop certifying Biden as president elect".

EatTheRich

President

White nationalists predate Oath Keepers and Proud Boys by centuries.

God of War

Governor
When you say "those" weren't oath keepers....Who are the people you are talking about if not the 1/6 riot?

The "stack" formation of several groups of people moving up the stairs of the capitol are the people I'm referring to. I don't understand why you think defending them is a good idea...."Oh, those guys were white nationalists" attempting to stop certifying Biden as president elect".
Your poker bluff is weak.

God of War

Governor
The Christian Left with which most of the founders were associated has a long and tolerably honorable history for all their grave errors and abuses. Certainly the cream of Christianity’s crop.
No, sorry, you're still getting that wrong. It was overwhelmingly classical liberal protestant Christians who were founding fathers and actual fighters in that army of revolution. Stop trying to steal their honor and bravery and assigning it to progressive leftists.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
No, sorry, you're still getting that wrong. It was overwhelmingly classical liberal protestant Christians who were founding fathers and actual fighters in that army of revolution. Stop trying to steal their honor and bravery and assigning it to progressive leftists.
It's accurate to note their leftist political pedigrees and orientations.

The Christian Left with which most of the founders were associated has a long and tolerably honorable history for all their grave errors and abuses. Certainly the cream of Christianity’s crop.
Could be just another of Rehnquist's Fourth Reich July Reichquest still establishing their Islamidiotocracy Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking master race national religion of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists in that WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations master plan instead of Zyklon B.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
and you think you are a Saint and without SIN! If you hate America as much as you post you do why in hell are you still living here?

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
What's up BP?
Good to see you and Happy 4th of July!
Doing well as I hope you are.

Right now I am enjoying my freedom while it lasts since liberals are going to be rounded-up soon, and I don't plan to be here when the Feds come searching. I'd tell you where I plan to go (Mexico), but I don't want word leaking out.

I was wondering, in case I get caught fleeing to Mexico and thrown into a concentration camp, would you testify under oath that I am not a liberal?