• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberals overturning the Civil Rights Act in Minnesota

reason10

Governor
I've always said liberals were racists, including the bat guano for brains liberals here. And Minnesota has proven me right.

Minneapolis teachers union agreement stipulates White teachers be laid off first, regardless of seniority

I don't think too many people got that. Let's try it again.

Minneapolis teachers union agreement stipulates White teachers be laid off first, regardless of seniority

Just in case you missed it,

WHITE TEACHERS WILL BE LAID OFF FIRST, REGARDLESS OF SENIORITY.
An agreement between the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers union and the school district states that White teachers will be laid off before teachers of color, regardless of their seniority.

The agreement, which was reached to end a two-week teacher strike last spring, says that starting this school year, "if excessing a teacher who is a member of a population underrepresented among licensed teachers in the site, the district shall excess the next least senior teacher, who is not a member of an underrepresented population."

If you support this, you are a racist, an [Unwelcome language removed] and a dumb son of a bitch.

Period.

trapdoor

Governor
The aim is to throw over nearly a century of labor law in the name of racial balancing -- in a school district that has had affirmative action for nearly 50 years, and which has been praised (before this action) for having the most progressive racial balancing program in its state.

reason10

Governor
The aim is to throw over nearly a century of labor law in the name of racial balancing -- in a school district that has had affirmative action for nearly 50 years, and which has been praised (before this action) for having the most progressive racial balancing program in its state.
The Democrats have not changed since they began with Jim Crow. They are still the party of racism and stupidity.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It was the Southern states that went to war to preserve slavery. You seem to think that is not proof of racism. The Southern states came up with Jim Crow laws and Poll taxes.
They were mostly democrats then. They are mostly republicans now.

90% of African Americans voted for Biden. I've already posted the info showing what crap D'Souza's movie is. Trump lost by 7 million votes.

I've always said liberals were racists, including the bat guano for brains liberals here. And Minnesota has proven me right.

An agreement between the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers union and the school district states that White teachers will be laid off before teachers of color, regardless of their seniority.

The agreement, which was reached to end a two-week teacher strike last spring, says that starting this school year, "if excessing a teacher who is a member of a population underrepresented among licensed teachers in the site, the district shall excess the next least senior teacher, who is not a member of an underrepresented population."

If you support this, you are a racist, an [Unwelcome language removed] and a dumb son of a bitch.

Period.
"Racism" Is Part of the Survival Instinct. For Inferior Races, It Is Part of the Death Wish.

The Civil Rights for the Uncivilized act was always For Blacks Only. Its intention was Zero Sum. Presented as morally superior, it was actually a covert scheme to take away well-earned rights and opportunities from Whites who had the talent to use class mobility to threaten the dominance and exclusivity of those who were born at the top. That's why the Republicans voted for it. They're admitting their present Birth-Class Supremacy race-treason by continuing to brag about what they did back then and criticizing the Old-School Democrats back then for voting against it.

EatTheRich

President
Anti-racist modifications of tenure programs go back to the time of Nixon.

EatTheRich

President
My point exactly. No one in the district has ever worked in a district that lacked affirmative action.
And whites have remained privileged. If racism is like a knife plunged six inches into the body politic, affirmative action is like pulling the knife out two inches.

trapdoor

Governor
And whites have remained privileged. If racism is like a knife plunged six inches into the body politic, affirmative action is like pulling the knife out two inches.
OK -- you're one of the teachers. What in your personnel record shows your privilege? Because if nothing does, what's happening is racism. You're screwed because you're white.

EatTheRich

President
OK -- you're one of the teachers. What in your personnel record shows your privilege? Because if nothing does, what's happening is racism. You're screwed because you're white.
The pervasive social system of racial advantage operates through facially neutral decisions because the advantages whites have at every turn from housing to education to environmental justice
to law enforcement add up to a big aggregate racial set-aside.

trapdoor

Governor
The pervasive social system of racial advantage operates through facially neutral decisions because the advantages whites have at every turn from housing to education to environmental justice
to law enforcement add up to a big aggregate racial set-aside.
And that is facially nonsense. If you can't show a reason that a specific individual should lose their seniority, then that specific individual shouldn't be losing their seniority.

Your statement might have had some merit 50 years ago, but again, no teacher in the district has ever been in an educational environment that lacked affirmative action. There has been affirmative action in education at least as long. Housing? Tell some white person who grew up in a 50x12 trailer in rural Missouri that they have privilege because of their housing.

EatTheRich

President
And that is facially nonsense. If you can't show a reason that a specific individual should lose their seniority, then that specific individual shouldn't be losing their seniority.

Your statement might have had some merit 50 years ago, but again, no teacher in the district has ever been in an educational environment that lacked affirmative action. There has been affirmative action in education at least as long. Housing? Tell some white person who grew up in a 50x12 trailer in rural Missouri that they have privilege because of their housing.
Blacks pay as much as whites for housing but have less access to housing of quality. Blacks work harder in school but are less likely to have the opportunity to graduate. Again, affirmative action does not eliminate racial advantage/disadvantage, it only replaces full-bodied discrimination with discrimination lite.

trapdoor

Governor
Blacks pay as much as whites for housing but have less access to housing of quality. Blacks work harder in school but are less likely to have the opportunity to graduate. Again, affirmative action does not eliminate racial advantage/disadvantage, it only replaces full-bodied discrimination with discrimination lite.
So what? The point remains that affirmative action has existed in this school district longer than any of the teachers losing their seniority to ADDITIONAL affirmative action have been teachers.
If affirmative action isn't eliminating the racial disadvantage, then why have it at all? Eliminating the racial disadvantage is its sole raison d'etre, without that it's just there for no reason.
What I see is that a lot of teachers are losing their seniority not because they've done anything wrong, not because there's anything wrong with their individual records, but simply because of their race. There's a name for that.

EvMetro

Mayor

Period.
Great opening post! I can assure you that racism is rapidly becoming a political weapon. Lefties use to just hijack minority oppression to use against their political opponents, but now they are actively practicing racism. Actual racism is flooding our country and culture everywhere I look. Even this very site shields racists from being exposed as racists. Your opening post is spot on, and it describes one of many examples of lefties engaging in textbook racism.

EatTheRich

President
So what? The point remains that affirmative action has existed in this school district longer than any of the teachers losing their seniority to ADDITIONAL affirmative action have been teachers.
If affirmative action isn't eliminating the racial disadvantage, then why have it at all? Eliminating the racial disadvantage is its sole raison d'etre, without that it's just there for no reason.
What I see is that a lot of teachers are losing their seniority not because they've done anything wrong, not because there's anything wrong with their individual records, but simply because of their race. There's a name for that.
Again, affirmative action is important to prevent the racial distribution of advantage/disadvantage from becoming much bigger than it already is.

trapdoor

Governor
Again, affirmative action is important to prevent the racial distribution of advantage/disadvantage from becoming much bigger than it already is.
Why would that happen in today's world if affirmative action wasn't there? I'm sorry, but the day when you could simply not hire a person, or fire a person, based on their race are gone (except for white people in Minnesota, apparently) and they've been gone for two generations.

EatTheRich

President
Why would that happen in today's world if affirmative action wasn't there? I'm sorry, but the day when you could simply not hire a person, or fire a person, based on their race are gone (except for white people in Minnesota, apparently) and they've been gone for two generations.
Not really. You just can't SAY that it's because of your race, and as an employer you can do pretty much whatever the hell you want. That discrimination is allowed is demonstrated by the widespread preference whites get in applying.

trapdoor

Governor
Not really. You just can't SAY that it's because of your race, and as an employer you can do pretty much whatever the hell you want. That discrimination is allowed is demonstrated by the widespread preference whites get in applying.
You can't say it, and you can't do it.