• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberals: You Claim Trump Is "Racist" ? How ? What ? When ?

protectionist

Governor
OK , all you liberals who like to go around saying that Donald Trump is a racist, I have a question for you. Upon what do you base that statement ?
Please state one thing that Trump has said or done within the last 10 years, that would give you that impression ?
(because I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about) 1677132560574.png

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
OK , all you liberals who like to go around saying that Donald Trump is a racist, I have a question for you. Upon what do you base that statement ?
Please state one thing that Trump has said or done within the last 10 years, that would give you that impression ?
(because I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about) View attachment 74100
Did you mean this Op?

I don't really have an opinion on the matter cuz I'm not a liberal. But since I'm here he certainly does live in an ivory Tower

middleview

President
Supporting Member
(because I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about) View attachment 74100
SO let's not talk about the lawsuit that forced him to rent to non-white tenants...

protectionist

Governor
SO let's not talk about the lawsuit that forced him to rent to non-white tenants...

The lawsuit about renting was long before 10 years ago, no ?

I looked over the list in the link, and I do remember Trump saying some of these >>"They're rapists."........"Total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the U.S.' ..........'China virus' ............'These thugs.' .............'Mexican rapists' .....

Are you defining these things as "racist" ? o_O

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The lawsuit about renting was long before 10 years ago, no ?

I looked over the list in the link, and I do remember Trump saying some of these >>"They're rapists."........"Total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the U.S.' ..........'China virus' ............'These thugs.' .............'Mexican rapists' .....

Are you defining these things as "racist" ? o_O
Kung flu.