• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Libertarian Presidential candidate chosen

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I love what she has to say, although I would love to know what she means by "victimless crime". I would love to see her curb these "preventative crimes" that make it illegal to do something because it might lead to a crime. But I do like her message.
Victimless crime is any prohibitive behavior engaged in by consenting parties.

Colorforms

Senator
I know what your idea of victimless crime is. I was referring to her's. We've been screwed before with terms like "common sense gun regulation" . Before I give her the benefit of the doubt, I would like to know what she thinks a victimless crime would be.

Jack4freedom

Governor
As one who has voted for and supported Libertarian Candidates several times, I realize that this woman will no doubt be by far the best candidate on the ballot for President yet she has absolutely NO CHANCE to win. I voted for Johnson/Weld las time around. I voted for Perot twice and that was as close as we came to beating the Republicrats and the Demikins who absolutely control our country and appoint judges who will rule against the American people and in favor of the international corporations and bank percentage swindlers who own BOTH major political parties, lock stock and barrel. We need to abolish the Federal Reserve, the IRS, DEA, and a bunch of other alphabet Federal agencies but as long as the two scummy sellout parties continue to sell us out at every turn we will continue to be presented with the lesser of two evils every 4 years.

Mick

The Right is always right
As one who has voted for and supported Libertarian Candidates several times, I realize that this woman will no doubt be by far the best candidate on the ballot for President yet she has absolutely NO CHANCE to win. I voted for Johnson/Weld las time around. I voted for Perot twice and that was as close as we came to beating the Republicrats and the Demikins who absolutely control our country and appoint judges who will rule against the American people and in favor of the international corporations and bank percentage swindlers who own BOTH major political parties, lock stock and barrel. We need to abolish the Federal Reserve, the IRS, DEA, and a bunch of other alphabet Federal agencies but as long as the two scummy sellout parties continue to sell us out at every turn we will continue to be presented with the lesser of two evils every 4 years.
What are Madcow's, Parnut's, and Fruitman's feelings on the matter? Methinks that's your ultimate authority!

LOL

Jack4freedom

Governor
What are Madcow's, Parnut's, and Fruitman's feelings on the matter? Methinks that's your ultimate authority!

LOL
Parnas and Fruman are scheduled to go to trial in DC Federal Court on October 5th. The trial should last about 2-3 weeks. My feeling is that some interesting things will come out and hit the headlines in time for the election. Timing is very important. It’s nice to see that you are so interested in these two fellows even though you have troublespelling their names.

EatTheRich

President
What we need is a labor party that can fight for immediate demands such as higher wages and universal health care while also building a fighting movement to radically alter the nature of government. Libertarian Party and Bonapartist candidates just mean, at best, another “dove” like Trump in office and a few reforms (marijuana legalization maybe) coupled with less democracy and probably more austerity (certainly with a Libertarian candidate or with Perot).

Mick

The Right is always right
Parnas and Fruman are scheduled to go to trial in DC Federal Court on October 5th. The trial should last about 2-3 weeks. My feeling is that some interesting things will come out and hit the headlines in time for the election. Timing is very important. It’s nice to see that you are so interested in these two fellows even though you have troublespelling their names.
The guys the House was too chickenshit to call to testify during their hoax? *shivers* Should be interesting. And I think if we recall the charges they are getting had nothing to do with Ukraine anyway. It had to do will illegal campaign donations.

Should be extraordinarily interesting. The bigger thing is will Joe Biden be able to make a complete sentence by that point? Guess we'll wait and see.

madcow, parnut, fruitman.......1,2,3.......you now have finally hoaxed Trump and Flynn into being hanged from a tree!

Lulz

EatTheRich

President
The guys the House was too chickenshit to call to testify during their hoax? *shivers* Should be interesting. And I think if we recall the charges they are getting had nothing to do with Ukraine anyway. It had to do will illegal campaign donations.

Should be extraordinarily interesting. The bigger thing is will Joe Biden be able to make a complete sentence by that point? Guess we'll wait and see.

madcow, parnut, fruitman.......1,2,3.......you now have finally hoaxed Trump and Flynn into being hanged from a tree!

Lulz
They had to do with the Ukrainian government making illegal campaign donations in an effort to influence U.S.-Ukraine relations.

I love what she has to say, although I would love to know what she means by "victimless crime". I would love to see her curb these "preventative crimes" that make it illegal to do something because it might lead to a crime. But I do like her message.
Has she ever been elected to public office anywhere before? Or is this yet another "hail mary" nominee without a prayer of success?

America is ripe for a strong 3rd party challenge, but we don't need another candidate who lacks achievements or policy credentials.

voyager

4Q2247365
Has she ever been elected to public office anywhere before? Or is this yet another "hail mary" nominee without a prayer of success?

America is ripe for a strong 3rd party challenge, but we don't need another candidate who lacks achievements or policy credentials.
I'll go out on a limb and say she is not a crook nor a liar. I'll be waiting to see what dirt the right and left can try and pin on her. She is probably smarter than both major party candidates put together.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Lulz
Moscow Mitch, chickenshit that he is made sure NO witnesses were called in the Senate impeachment trial, remember? And lard assed lackey Barr and Trump ordered Several others NOT to testify and IGNORE subpoenas at the Congressional impeachment hearings. You got it all backwards champ.

Colorforms

Senator

I am torn on that. Choosing from the establishment is just going to give us more politicians. I'm really tired of politicians. Maybe we should start looking at people instead.