• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Likely over 100k new infections today. More than the next two countries combined.

Spamature

President
Unelected Resident Joe let illegal aliens in America with NO virus screening, no masks and no vaccinations. Then he bussed them to other parts of the country, which by the way is a fcking CRIME.

Your post is bullschit as usual.
You people super spread lies about both the virus, mitigation efforts and the vaccine.

Your ilk cheered when the vaccination goal failed.

You called effort to get more people vaccinated by going door to door and Nazi program to steal your freedom.

More right wingers were refused vaccination than there are illegal aliens in this country.

From the common party member to the party leader, right wingers fought against masks in lockstep from day one and are still fighting against them as we speak.

You folks made Covid your ally instead of our nation's common enemy.

Now here you are trying to blame the outcome of your action on a minority group.

If you ever wonder why I use the word Deplorable.

Just take a look at what you have knowingly done.

reason10

Governor
You people super spread lies about both the virus, mitigation efforts and the vaccine.

Nope. We have the facts. You edited don't.

That's a lie.

You called effort to get more people vaccinated by going door to door and Nazi program to steal your freedom.

It is.

More right wingers were refused vaccination than there are illegal aliens in this country.

That's a lie. People from the left refuse vaccination too. It's not just for the taxpayers. Welfare bums sometimes don't trust it either.

Sean Hannity is anything but an anti vaxxer. He is the first to advocate getting the vaccine when one becomes available.

From the common party member to the party leader, right wingers fought against masks in lockstep from day one and are still fighting against them as we speak.

It was President Trump who originally called on mask companies to step up production of masks. He never opposed wearing them and none of us who work for a living have a problem either. Competent teachers (a lot of which are in Florida) are dead set against masks because of what they have done to the morale of the students. Truthfully, I don't give a rat's ass. When I show up for a sub assignment, I'll have my mask ready if the school requires it. Most mainstream conservatives believe the same thing, and we make up the vast majority of America. Your welfare checks wouldn't come in if conservatives weren't working jobs and paying taxes.

That's a lie. You edited used the virus as a tool to influence the election, (which Joe Biden still needed massive fraud to win).

Now here you are trying to blame the outcome of your action on a minority group.

That's a lie.

You want to emulate Hillary, a edited criminal who belongs in prison.

Made America work. Fixed it after Obama ran it into the ground. And when Trump gets back in the White House, we're going to have to fix what the President has broken with his Edited Exec orders.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamature

President

Nope. We have the facts. You edited don't.

That's a lie.

It is.

That's a lie. People from the left refuse vaccination too. It's not just for the taxpayers. Welfare bums sometimes don't trust it either.

Sean Hannity is anything but an anti vaxxer. He is the first to advocate getting the vaccine when one becomes available.

It was President Trump who originally called on mask companies to step up production of masks. He never opposed wearing them and none of us who work for a living have a problem either. Competent teachers (a lot of which are in Florida) are dead set against masks because of what they have done to the morale of the students. Truthfully, I don't give a rat's ass. When I show up for a sub assignment, I'll have my mask ready if the school requires it. Most mainstream conservatives believe the same thing, and we make up the vast majority of America. Your welfare checks wouldn't come in if conservatives weren't working jobs and paying taxes.

That's a lie. You edited used the virus as a tool to influence the election, (which Joe Biden still needed massive fraud to win).

That's a lie.

You want to emulate Hillary, a edited criminal who belongs in prison.

Made America work. Fixed it after Obama ran it into the ground. And when Trump gets back in the White House, we're going to have to fix what the President has broken with his Edited Exec orders.
So in your opinion, some obscure internet sites are more reliable than the top medical experts and agencies in every country ?

The cheering is on video.

You can't have it both ways
You fought against efforts to stop this spread.
This is YOUR result.

No, it is not a lie.
I presented evidence that shows it was true.

Shaun Hannity did a 180 just like the rest of Faux Noiz when they saw the results of their antivax campaign and the heat came down on the network. Now you are lying about something millions saw every day from the right wing media.

Leading the world in infections and death while competent handling of the virus only resulted in less than 3k deaths in Korea (a country with its first infection the same day we saw our) was Trump fault. He failed, and the public gave him the boot. It was political with him from day one and that has carried over with his cult after he is gone.

What the **** !

Trump was the biggest anti-masker there was. He never even wore on in public until June. He even public announced he would not wear one in his press conference about masks. Why would you tell such a blatant LIE. What is wrong with you people ? This is insane.

No, what you just did above proves you people are deplorables.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
You know the answer….

Because this surge is driven by the winger covidiots who refuse to be vaccinated for moronic political reasons advanced by GOP cult leaders.

Duh.
Yep. For purely political reasons, GOPs have resisted Covid-19 preventive measures since early last year and people have needlessly died because of it. Still are dying too. That's the biggest reason Trump lost too.

Spamature

President
We did? Even though the vast majority of anti-vaxers are lefties and minorities?

After all, our Token black woman VP did urge people to be suspicious of the vaccine. Now you people are. :)
So you are calling the left and minority antivaxxers while here you are calling the vaccine "suspicious".

You Trump folks are really something.

And that something is deplorable.

Colorforms

Senator
So you are calling the left and minority antivaxxers while here you are calling the vaccine "suspicious".

You Trump folks are really something.

And that something is deplorable.
Try reading what I wrote again. Your lack of reading comprehension is causing communication problems again.

Spamature

President
Try reading what I wrote again. Your lack of reading comprehension is causing communication problems again.
She stated her suspicions about Trump not the vaccine.

She would not trust him, but she said she would trust the medical experts if they said take it and guess what the experts said ?

Here is what she did.

Kamala Harris receives COVID-19 vaccine Tuesday - ABC7 San Francisco
Video

I don't know that Trump trusted the vaccine.

Do you have evidence showing him even getting his shot ?

Colorforms

Senator
She stated her suspicions about Trump not the vaccine.

She would not trust him, but she said she would trust the medical experts if they said take it and guess what the experts said ?

Here is what she did.

View attachment 64503
Video

I don't know that Trump trusted the vaccine.

Do you have evidence showing him even getting his shot ?
Yep, and he talked up the vaccine far more than our token black woman VP.

So while Trump helped create the vaccine and put in place procedures to distribute it, our token black woman VP was putting out doubts about it.

So you can look to your own ilk, many of which refuse to take the vaccine.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
This surge is a variant... conceived due to inaction towards the original.

A middle schooler could have figured that out.
A grade schooler could figure out that if Biden would have been able to save us from the alpha variant, he'd certainly have been prepared to deal with the delta variant. It's not like we didn't know it was coming.

Spamature

President
Yep, and he talked up the vaccine far more than our token black woman VP.

So while Trump helped create the vaccine and put in place procedures to distribute it, our token black woman VP was putting out doubts about it.

So you can look to your own ilk, many of which refuse to take the vaccine.
I don't see any evidence that Trump is vaccinated and I don't trust his word that he did.

How does the saying go ?

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Colorforms

Senator
I don't see any evidence that Trump is vaccinated and I don't trust his word that he did.

How does the saying go ?

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
Then you're too unreasonable to waste time in a discussion with. You have your programming and no amount of fact will change it.

But I posted the facts for reasonable people so my work is done. :)

Spamature

President
A grade schooler could figure out that if Biden would have been able to save us from the alpha variant, he'd certainly have been prepared to deal with the delta variant. It's not like we didn't know it was coming.
He is not supposed to save us. We have been given the tools to save ourselves.

It's just that some groups out there are anti tool Neanderthals.

Spamature

President
Then you're too unreasonable to waste time in a discussion with. You have your programming and no amount of fact will change it.

But I posted the facts for reasonable people so my work is done. :)
Okay run away sans your dignity.

But while you are at it, stop by your local law enforcement agency and give them your tips on the local rioters you are outraged over.

protectionist

Governor
The GOP and its supporters trying to blame the problem of immigrants is the kind of racism that flourishes in that party.

View attachment 64486
Why/how would it NOT be "the problem of immigrants", when they are coming in by the hundreds of thousands, unvetted, unvaccinated, and nut case Biden is spreading them all over the country ? You would expect anything but skyrocketing infections ?

And of course, no self-respecting leftist post would be complete without a good loud holler of "racism", right ?

protectionist

Governor
Check out the 2020 electoral map. The Trump/red states are the same states seeing the biggest spikes in Covid infections. Some of which have very few black people.

You just can’t “blame the blacks.” Sorry.
Maybe you never spent much time in the South. They have the largest concentration of blacks of any region in the country. Sometimes you talk too much, for your own good.

1627849393646.png

Last edited: