• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Likely over 100k new infections today. More than the next two countries combined.

EatTheRich

President
You people super spread lies about both the virus, mitigation efforts and the vaccine.

Nope. We have the facts. You edited don't.

Your ilk cheered when the vaccination goal failed.

That's a lie.

You called effort to get more people vaccinated by going door to door and Nazi program to steal your freedom.

It is.

More right wingers were refused vaccination than there are illegal aliens in this country.

That's a lie. People from the left refuse vaccination too. It's not just for the taxpayers. Welfare bums sometimes don't trust it either.

Sean Hannity is anything but an anti vaxxer. He is the first to advocate getting the vaccine when one becomes available.

From the common party member to the party leader, right wingers fought against masks in lockstep from day one and are still fighting against them as we speak.

It was President Trump who originally called on mask companies to step up production of masks. He never opposed wearing them and none of us who work for a living have a problem either. Competent teachers (a lot of which are in Florida) are dead set against masks because of what they have done to the morale of the students. Truthfully, I don't give a rat's ass. When I show up for a sub assignment, I'll have my mask ready if the school requires it. Most mainstream conservatives believe the same thing, and we make up the vast majority of America. Your welfare checks wouldn't come in if conservatives weren't working jobs and paying taxes.

You folks made Covid your ally instead of our nation's common enemy.

That's a lie. You edited used the virus as a tool to influence the election, (which Joe Biden still needed massive fraud to win).

Now here you are trying to blame the outcome of your action on a minority group.

That's a lie.

If you ever wonder why I use the word Deplorable.

You want to emulate Hillary, a edited criminal who belongs in prison.

Just take a look at what you have knowingly done.

Made America work. Fixed it after Obama ran it into the ground. And when Trump gets back in the White House, we're going to have to fix what the President has broken with his Edited Exec orders.
Which party tried to destroy the U.S. Postal Service because if people could vote safely the fear of crowded precincts couldn't be used to deprive them of their vote?

EatTheRich

President
No we are NOT more infected than those countries, information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media. The US numbers of cases are not reflective of how many cases there are. They are reflective of hospitals receiving CARES Act $$$$$$$$ according to how many Covid cases they report. Get it ?

Or do you need even more tutoring on this ? I suppose the month May 2020 means nothing to you ? That's what happens when you watch liberal TV.

PS - it is blacks (Democrats) who are not getting vaccinated. Trump is who brought the vaccine to us. Republicans support him, AND his vaccine.
Did you think they don't have to show where that money goes? They are barely getting enough to keep the hospitals' doors open while they are flooded with more cases than they have time to even fill out the paperwork to get all the money they're entitled to.

EatTheRich

President
People were demand that he not get us killed. Nobody who was looking at what he was doing thought he had any intentions of saving anything except his reelection chances.

Is it really a cry for rescue when you asked the man not to suggest using disinfectant inside the human body as a method of eradicating the virus or say that we should gather together with our families during the holidays while the pandemic is killing 3000 people a day ?
The crisis isn't over. Right now, people from all over the country, largely from the least-vaccinated age cohort in the country, are gathering at Lollapalooza. If Trump were still president, Democrats would be (correctly) pointing out that the festival is irresponsible, and laying the blame on Trump for allowing it to proceed. But since it's Biden and Pritzker making the same irresponsible call driven by the same business interests, and they aren't Trumpian imbeciles who think you can only implement a policy if you shout really loudly about what your plan is, the Democrats get quiet (they'll just blame the results the South the same way Trump blamed it on the Chinatowns), and the sympathetic mainstream media ignores that Biden isn't doing much different, policy-wise, from Trump.

EatTheRich

President

Bugsy McGurk

President

Spamature

President
The crisis isn't over. Right now, people from all over the country, largely from the least-vaccinated age cohort in the country, are gathering at Lollapalooza. If Trump were still president, Democrats would be (correctly) pointing out that the festival is irresponsible, and laying the blame on Trump for allowing it to proceed. But since it's Biden and Pritzker making the same irresponsible call driven by the same business interests, and they aren't Trumpian imbeciles who think you can only implement a policy if you shout really loudly about what your plan is, the Democrats get quiet (they'll just blame the results the South the same way Trump blamed it on the Chinatowns), and the sympathetic mainstream media ignores that Biden isn't doing much different, policy-wise, from Trump.
Hell no, it isn't over. My fear is we just finished the first act of the tragedy. Yes. it would be responsible. But new info makes me less concerned about that gathering than something like Sturgis where 100's of thousands of unvaccinated gathered.

Breakthrough infections it turns out are rare.

I'm not blaming the South. I am blaming this Trump Cult based pact to never cooperate with this administration regardless of the damage done even if it is to themselves.

Spamature

President
So your demented, sex pervert, globalist leader fills up the country with unvetted, unvaccinated, Covid-carrying illegal aliens (continuing at this moment), and millions of black, southern Democrats are refusing to be vaccinated, and you blame Trump supporters. CLASSIC!
Yes

We had a window to prevent this current nationwide outbreak, and you righties wasted it for all of us.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So in a place where a huge majority of the population is vaccinated, and those who aren't are likely to be members of the paranoid fringe who also will not report their symptoms or seek medical care, more than 1/4 of those confirmed infected were from the tiny unvaccinated minority?
Covid Positives are equal between vaccinated and unvaccinated according to Fauci as I just had to school MV of.......

Spamature

President
Covid Positives are equal between vaccinated and unvaccinated according to Fauci as I just had to school MV of.......
Yes, but 99% of the vaccinated do not test positive for Covid when exposed, and 99% of the breakthrough cases in the vaccinated don't get sick and/or die.

But you go ahead and worry about your DNA being changed, which happens in 0% of the cases.

I wonder if it ever occurred to you anti-vaxxers that if the vaccine chances you DNA, then the virus would too.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, but 99% of the vaccinated do not test positive for Covid when exposed, and 99% of the breakthrough cases in the vaccinated don't get sick and/or die.

But you go ahead and worry about your DNA being changed, which happens in 0% of the cases.

I wonder if it ever occurred to you anti-vaxxers that if the vaccine chances you DNA, then the virus would too.
Here, listen to the owner of the Vax that wants to depopulation the World, probably more now that he's Divorced:

Bill Gates Admits COVID Vaccine Changes DNA, Now Doctors Rebel! | Principia Scientific Intl. (principia-scientific.com)

I had a Shingle Vax today, so why lie I'm a "anti-vaxxer?

Spamature

President

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No. 1) it wouldn’t accomplish the goal; 2) it would cause disproportionate harm. Not at all like vaccination.
No. 1) If castrated, gay males wouldn't have desires to be with other males to wit would reduce AIDs........

2) it would save lives, especially bi-males that spread AIDs to females........

There's NO vaccinations to cure AIDs

EatTheRich

President
No. 1) If castrated, gay males wouldn't have desires to be with other males to wit would reduce AIDs........

2) it would save lives, especially bi-males that spread AIDs to females........

There's NO vaccinations to cure AIDs
1. Men castrated after puberty retain their sex drive.
2. Most HIV infections are from heterosexual contact. So are you gonna castrate all the men, regardless of sexual orientation, and watch our species die out? Don’t forget all those people who get it by sharing needles or in utero.
3. There is in fact a very effective vaccine that prevents sexual transmission of HIV, and the virus could likely be wiped out of protecting the fortunes of the rich weren’t considered more important than providing the vaccine to everyone in a high-risk group.