• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Likely over 100k new infections today. More than the next two countries combined.

protectionist

Governor
I don't know what that is. If you mean they are faking the numbers with a criminal fraud, I don't believe you or your sources.
My (THE) source is the CDC. In May 2020, they reported that numbers of US Covid cases and deaths were grossly exaggerated, because hospitals were taking advantage of the CARES Act, giving $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to them based on how many Covid cases they reported. As result, hospitals were calling every death a Covid death, to get the CARES Act money. People were being pulled dead out of car accidents, and it was being reported as Covid.

CDC stated >> "For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned."

Can't believe you're only hearing this now. See what happens when you follow liberal media ? Actual cases/deaths are less than 1/10 of what is commonly reported. This is why US #s appear so high. Europeans don't have a CARES Act.

I posted the copy paste of the CDC "Comorbitities" document more than a year ago.

protectionist

Governor
Hell no, it isn't over. My fear is we just finished the first act of the tragedy. Yes. it would be responsible. But new info makes me less concerned about that gathering than something like Sturgis where 100's of thousands of unvaccinated gathered.

Breakthrough infections it turns out are rare.

I'm not blaming the South. I am blaming this Trump Cult based pact to never cooperate with this administration regardless of the damage done even if it is to themselves.
Got no idea what this strange post is talking about either. Leftists might as well be talking in Chinese. Huge gap between what you are told in Left media, and what we see/hear on the conservative side.

protectionist

Governor
Read my sentence again…

“Some of which have very few black people.”

Study it. Try to understand it and form a cogent thought in response.

Just try.
Why don't you be honest and tell us what you are talking about. WHERE is it you claim is the high concentration of unvaccinated ? If it's the South, then NO, it does NOT have very few blacks. It has very MANY of them.

EatTheRich

President
My (THE) source is the CDC. In May 2020, they reported that numbers of US Covid cases and deaths were grossly exaggerated, because hospitals were taking advantage of the CARES Act, giving $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to them based on how many Covid cases they reported. As result, hospitals were calling every death a Covid death, to get the CARES Act money. People were being pulled dead out of car accidents, and it was being reported as Covid.

Can't believe you're only hearing this now. See what happens when you follow liberal media ? Actual cases/deaths are less than 1/10 of what is commonly reported. This is why US #s appear so high. Europeans don't have a CARES Act.

I posted the copy paste of the CDC "Comorbitities" document more than a year ago.
You misinterpreted the document, because you were told what to see and you saw what you were told to see.

EatTheRich

President
Why don't you be honest and tell us what you are talking about. WHERE is it you claim is the high concentration of unvaccinated ? If it's the South, then NO, it does NOT have very few blacks. It has very MANY of them.
Parts of the South do. Parts, like West Virginia and Kentucky, do not, but still have high concentrations of unvaccinated adults and high rates of new infections.

Spamature

President

That had to have a positive test that confirms Covid in order for to be paid under the CARES act, and they don't get paid any extra money if the person dies.

The last column is cases per million. We actually did only a bit better than Sweden.

1627971718200.png

In deaths per million (last column) better than the UK and worse than Mexico.

1627971977735.png

Spamature

President
What are you taking about ? How did "righties" do anything ? Is this more of your leftist media brainwashing ?
The entire anti-vax Jihad the right went on. Time was precious, and you had the right wing media and political leaders on the right talking down and discouraging people from getting vaccinated.

Then the country went fully open and maskless and this nationwide outbreak is the result of that fear campaign.

Spamature

President
Got no idea what this strange post is talking about either. Leftists might as well be talking in Chinese. Huge gap between what you are told in Left media, and what we see/hear on the conservative side.
Then maybe you should follow the thread. It is a simple comparison between the Lollapalooza concert series being held right now (where proof of vaccination is required for entry) and the Sturgis motorcycle rally held last year with a maskless unvaccinated crowd of 200k.

protectionist

Governor
That had to have a positive test that confirms Covid in order for to be paid under the CARES act, and they don't get paid any extra money if the person dies.

The last column is cases per million. We actually did only a bit better than Sweden.

View attachment 64554

In deaths per million (last column) better than the UK and worse than Mexico.

View attachment 64555
A positive test confirming covid is nothing more than a number/name on a computer list. You think the hospital people care if it's the truth or not ? You think the govt went in and checked it all out ?

Also, many of the reported cases DID have Covid, but just a slight case, wherin they died of something else ( heart attack, cancer, flu, car accident, etc). These were the infamous died WITH covid (but not OF Covid).

protectionist

Governor
The entire anti-vax Jihad the right went on. Time was precious, and you had the right wing media and political leaders on the right talking down and discouraging people from getting vaccinated.

Then the country went fully open and maskless and this nationwide outbreak is the result of that fear campaign.
Southern blacks are the largest group of unvaccinated (also happen to be Democrats). The left DUPE media is running with > it's the "righties", and you fall for it.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Then maybe you should follow the thread. It is a simple comparison between the Lollapalooza concert series being held right now (where proof of vaccination is required for entry) and the Sturgis motorcycle rally held last year with a maskless unvaccinated crowd of 200k.
200K ? I doubt that. Nobody has 200K. Not even a Army Battalion. And how do you know who is vaccinated or not ?

cherry picks. Hundreds of examples could be found pointing both ways. Ho hum. How about Obama's birthday party, with 750 invited guests, and 200 staffers ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
200K ? I doubt that. Nobody has 200K. Not even a Army Battalion. And how do you know who is vaccinated or not ?

cherry picks. Hundreds of examples could be found pointing both ways. Ho hum. How about Obama's birthday party, with 750 invited guests, and 200 staffers ?
It's already reported Many used Fake vax cards to enter the music fest and Sturgis didn't turn out to be the super spreader leftist hoped for. (strange they think only whites were there)

EatTheRich

President
I was not aware they required proof of vaccination for entry. Seems less irresponsible now.

EatTheRich

President
A positive test confirming covid is nothing more than a number/name on a computer list. You think the hospital people care if it's the truth or not ? You think the govt went in and checked it all out ?

Also, many of the reported cases DID have Covid, but just a slight case, wherin they died of something else ( heart attack, cancer, flu, car accident, etc). These were the infamous died WITH covid (but not OF Covid).
No. People got Covid and then had fatal heart attacks because of Covid. People who would have survived cancer instead succumbed to it because they got Covid. Co-morbidities interacted with the virus and sometimes resulted from it to kill hundreds of thousands of people who would not have died if they hadn’t been infected.

EatTheRich

President

Nobody was vaccinated at that time last year.

Spamature

President

And I suppose you are saying the positive test are fraudulent too ? Since that is the main requirement.

What about the overall excessive deaths number which far above previous years ?
Did they make up the deceased out of then air too ?
Or maybe it was the doctors that killed the people who came in with Covid and not the virus.

Because in that case, you are saying our hospital were turned into Nazi like extermination camps in order to collect CARES funding.

Do you see how loony these conspiracy theories have to be to add up ?