• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Likely over 100k new infections today. More than the next two countries combined.

Spamature

President
There IS NO "anti-vax Jihad", except in the leftist media's laughable, propaganda, hot air BS.
And you fall for it. Check the link below to become UNDUPED.

Vaccinations by race
Not vaccinated

Black - 55%

Latino - 54%

American Indian or Alaska Native - 42%

White - 41%

Column: I wish I could be angry with the unvaccinated. Being Black makes that complicated (yahoo.com)

And the overwhelming majority of these unvaccinated blacks & Latinos are Democrats.

California Department of Public Health

Same demographic scenario exists throughout the country. No need to be information-deprived.
You debunked your own claim with your link.

From you link
1628110564291.png

In this graph blacks make up 4% of the vaccinated population and are 5.7 of the people eligible for vaccination.

Whites make up 34.9% of the vaccinated population and are 38.2% of the people eligible for vaccination.

Meaning, Blacks are 1.7% under their population percentage while Whites are 3.3% under their population percentage.

It is a certainty that the Trump humping right-wingers that are hindering vaccination numbers among Whites.
You Trumpies trying to gaslight the public and blame blacks is a DEPLORABLE and racist campaign of disinformation !

protectionist

Governor

From you link
View attachment 64601

In this graph blacks make up 4% of the vaccinated population and are 5.7 of the people eligible for vaccination.

Whites make up 34.9% of the vaccinated population and are 38.2% of the people eligible for vaccination.

Meaning, Blacks are 1.7% under their population percentage while Whites are 3.3% under their population percentage.

It is a certainty that the Trump humping right-wingers that are hindering vaccination numbers among Whites.
You Trumpies trying to gaslight the public and blame blacks is a DEPLORABLE and racist campaign of disinformation !
FALSE! Gaslighting the public is what YOU are doing, by throwing population into the picture. We are talking about 2 distinct groups being unvaccinated - their identities, not total numbers.
I notice you didn't reference my link (a sublink of the Column: link), so here it is more specifically >>

Tracking California COVID-19 vaccine distribution - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

And once again, it says >>>

Vaccinations by race
Not vaccinated

Black - 55%
Latino - 54%
White - 41%

The chart you showed merely confirms these stats I post here, with only 4% of blacks being vaccinated, as opposed to 35% of whites. Ho hum.

There is a cultural factor going on here, whereby blacks don't trust the "white medical establishment" and are not getting vaccinated. You can spin however you like. It's blacks that going unvaccinated, not Trump supporters, regardless of your DEPLORABLE and Trump-hating campaign of disinformation !

Last edited:

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
So if the explosion of covid cases in 2020 were all "Trump's fault," why isn't this surge Biden's fault?
One could argue that under Trump, the entire thing was largely ignored. Biden isn't ignoring it but is running up against opposition to taking a virus that has proven to be safe and effective.

Still, it's on him that he hasn't broken through with a lot of people

reason10

Governor

So in your opinion, some obscure internet sites are more reliable than the top medical experts and agencies in every country ?

You mean obscure medical opinions. These are hardly the top minds.

You can't have it both ways
You fought against efforts to stop this spread.

This is YOUR result.

I voted for the president who stopped the flights coming in from China, where this Obama plague was created.

No, it is not a lie.
I presented evidence that shows it was true.

You have NEVER presented ANY credible evidence at this forum in your entire life.

Shaun Hannity did a 180 just like the rest of Faux Noiz when they saw the results of their antivax campaign and the heat came down on the network. Now you are lying about something millions saw every day from the right wing media.

That is a LIE. Hannity has NEVER been an anti-vaxxer or anti masker. And Fox is the only truly credible news source here. Maybe you should get your head out of your ass and turn off CNN and THE VIEW.

Leading the world in infections and death while competent handling of the virus only resulted in less than 3k deaths in Korea (a country with its first infection the same day we saw our) was Trump fault. He failed, and the public gave him the boot. It was political with him from day one and that has carried over with his cult after he is gone.

That is a STUPID lie. It is the Joe who has opened our borders and invited INFECTED illegal aliens and is flying them all over the country. President Trump secured the borders. America reelected him in a landslide and the vote counting was STOPPED on Election night while the people manufactured illegal votes to elect that senile pedophile.

Trump was the biggest anti-masker there was. He never even wore on in public until June. He even public announced he would not wear one in his press conference about masks. Why would you tell such a blatant LIE. What is wrong with you people ? This is insane.

President Trump was one of the FIRST elected officials to appear with a mask. And you may forget that he himself contracted the Obama plague and survived it. And I guess you missed the memo about the Obama'S birthday party where he invited over 400 people, all with NO MASKS.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/08/03/obama-60th-birthday-party-n2593506

No, what you just did above proves you people are deplorables.

The term deplorable was uttered by a traitor and a criminal. It is a lie.

You have LOST this argument.

AGAIN.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
One could argue that under Trump, the entire thing was largely ignored. Biden isn't ignoring it but is running up against opposition to taking a virus that has proven to be safe and effective.

Biden is ignoring the root cause

Border community declares state of emergency over COVID-positive migrants (msn.com)

and shipping covid Positive illegals all over America

Last edited:

reason10

Governor

One would be a Edited. Biden not only is ignoring the science, he has opened up the borders, is letting in infected illegal aliens with no masks and no vaccine and he is transporting these Typhoid Marys all over the country.

That's called treason.

Spamature

President
FALSE! Gaslighting the public is what YOU are doing, by throwing population into the picture. We are talking about 2 distinct groups being unvaccinated - their identities, not total numbers.
I notice you didn't reference my link (a sublink of the Column: link), so here it is more specifically >>

Tracking California COVID-19 vaccine distribution - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

And once again, it says >>>

Vaccinations by race
Not vaccinated

Black - 55%
Latino - 54%
White - 41%

The chart you showed merely confirms these stats I post here, with only 4% of blacks being vaccinated, as opposed to 35% of whites. Ho hum.

There is a cultural factor going on here, whereby blacks don't trust the "white medical establishment" and are not getting vaccinated. You can spin however you like. It's blacks that going unvaccinated, not Trump supporters, regardless of your DEPLORABLE and Trump-hating campaign of disinformation !
You keep repeating yourself.

So let me repeat myself

From you link
View attachment 64601

In addition, the article says this right before your chart.

Native American, Black, Latino and white residents have seen lower vaccination rates than the rest of the state.

These numbers are an undercount. The race of about 15.1% of people who have been vaccinated is unknown.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Trump's approach was to let people make their own decisions - like Sweden's:

1628206907244.png

reason10

Governor
And without any leadership at all, you saw what happened, 400,000 dead; we were hit much harder than other nations.
We have no leadership now. We have a senile pedophile whose strings are being pulled by The SQuad and China.
And you can thank OBAMA/BIDEN for originally funding the Wuhan lab that produced this plague.
Trump managed to get us a vaccine about FIVE YEARS ahead of schedule.

Raoul_Luke

And without any leadership at all, you saw what happened, 400,000 dead; we were hit much harder than other nations.
We're actually in the middle of the pack, comparing favorably against any number of solidly progressive run European nations (on a per capita basis). We'd measure up a lot better if it weren't for the horrendous numbers in the solid blue states.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
We're actually in the middle of the pack, comparing favorably against any number of solidly progressive run European nations (on a per capita basis). We'd measure up a lot better if it weren't for the horrendous numbers in the solid blue states.
Yeah..Florida (red state) is essentially ground zero for covid deaths now. Wrong.

Spamature

President
Excuse me ?

The blue states were hit early but under Republican leadership to red states made up and deficit and took the lead without looking back.

At their peak differences, case rates and deaths rates in Republican-led states were about 1.8 times higher than those in Democrat-led states. Those peaks occurred on June 28 for case rates and August 5 for death rates, but the trends stayed consistent through mid-December. The study analyzed cases and deaths reported by The COVID Tracking Project from March 15 through December 15, 2020.

And red states still dominate the top 10 in this new wave.

1628304943666.png

Raoul_Luke

Excuse me ?

The blue states were hit early but under Republican leadership to red states made up and deficit and took the lead without looking back.

At their peak differences, case rates and deaths rates in Republican-led states were about 1.8 times higher than those in Democrat-led states. Those peaks occurred on June 28 for case rates and August 5 for death rates, but the trends stayed consistent through mid-December. The study analyzed cases and deaths reported by The COVID Tracking Project from March 15 through December 15, 2020.

And red states still dominate the top 10 in this new wave.

View attachment 64675
There is no "excuse" for your unrepentant propaganda. First off, it wasn't the "republican leadership" in NY, NJ and PA that mandated the nursing homes take covid positive patients. Secondly, here is the REAL list:

• U.S. COVID-19 death rate by state | Statista

reason10

Governor
Yeah..Florida (red state) is essentially ground zero for covid deaths now. Wrong.
Nope. California holds that title.
Florida has an unusually high number of cases, mostly because we've had an amazing tourist season this summer and a lot of Joe's unmasked, unvaccinated illegal alien animals were flown here.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
After six months of Jor Biden feeding them a steady diet of covid infected "immigrants" what else could one expect?
What can one expect? You to wake up from this silly dream that Biden is "feeding" any state a bunch of immigrants.

The silly stuff you guys pull out of thin air is just getting sillier and sillier.
\

Trump established that no matter what a president does, he is not responsible for anything that happens....even if he is sending the states expired products. Do State governors escape any responsibility too?