• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Likely over 100k new infections today. More than the next two countries combined.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Sweden did not relentlessly lie about it, all say, every day.

So there’s that.
Nor did they have a huge swath of the population running around with their hair on fire trying to make it look like it was all the Prime Minister's fault.

So there's that.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nor did they have a huge swath of the population running around with their hair on fire trying to make it look like it was all the Prime Minister's fault.

So there's that.
Nor did we. Of course, we did have a president whose “strategy” was lying and denial, leading to the worst Covid response in the world.

Your cult leader! You love him so!

;-)

EatTheRich

President
LOL! You are unserious on this matter so have a nice day.
Seriously though … you and Trump got what you wanted, a “laissez-faire” approach to Covid-19. Now you want to blame the people who urged that things be done differently for the easily foreseeable results.

Spamature

President
No, the problem is that as soon as your messianic utopianism runs smack into the reality that people don't like to be told how to "improve" by such imperfect messengers, you start to bring the authoritariansim, which (naturally) results in even more resistence to your efforts to "perfect" "the people." Who tries to perfect (natually imperfect) people? Oh, yeah, the last ones who tried that was the Nazis.
You people like authoritarianism, just as long as the authoritarian is one of you.
In fact, you demand it. You right-wingers are the shut up and sing people, and you always have been. When you don't have power in this country your natural instinct is try to destroy it until you do.

Raoul_Luke

You people like authoritarianism, just as long as the authoritarian is one of you.
In fact, you demand it. You right-wingers are the shut up and sing people, and you always have been. When you don't have power in this country your natural instinct is try to destroy it until you do.
Sounds like I might have struck a nerve here...

Spamature

President
Sounds like I might have struck a nerve here...
A decade ago maybe, that nerve is long dead by now.
Nothing you people do today surprises me anymore.
The absolute and utter hypocrisy and childish destruction is now starting to frighten me.

Watching you people trying to create and uncontrolled pandemic of a rapidly mutating novel virus is one of the most insane things any group in this country has ever done.

Raoul_Luke

A decade ago maybe, that nerve is long dead by now.
Nothing you people do today surprises me anymore.
The absolute and utter hypocrisy and childish destruction is now starting to frighten me.

Watching you people trying to create and uncontrolled pandemic of a rapidly mutating novel virus is one of the most insane things any group in this country has ever done.
Me thinks it isn't the only one.