• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Limp Wristed Tuck Tuck Tucker Carlson Breaks It To His MAGA Audience That Greatest Conman Trump Will ‘Obviously’ Be Indicted After Raid

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
you do enjoy insulting people from a far, far distance don't you, it seems to be a right winger thing, lmao but you guys get away with it don't you, should we call you special now too ?
You enjoy claiming people insult you because you can't tell the difference between a challenge and an insult is hilarious because you had to use improper sentence structure. Brilliant.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You enjoy claiming people insult you because you can't tell the difference between a challenge and an insult is hilarious because you had to use improper sentence structure. Brilliant.
got it 'special" tough guy !

I laugh my azz off at how serious you people take a stupid message board, your 24/7/365 devotion to absolutely meaningless conversation and gotcha moments.

Tell me, HAVE YOU EVER CHANGED anyone's mind on here - to change and side with your pompous, know it all rhetoric ?

I am here for the amusement factor and you do fulfill that for me "special guy"

Couldn't sleep I see by the time of your post?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
you do enjoy insulting people from a far, far distance don't you, it seems to be a right winger thing, lmao but you guys get away with it don't you, should we call you special now too ?
You sure post of Moderation often and accuse moderation of the "special" bs