• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lindsey Graham: “I miss Trump”

Spamature

President
Did you think that nauseating Trump fluffer couldn’t get anymore nauseating?

Wrong!

;-)

Let me fix that for Lindsey.

"We've had two cyberattacks on our economy elections coming from Russian territory, by Russian organizations I think are given a pass by the Russian government," he said. "They are probably working together, to be honest with you."

"Is Biden asking Did Trump ask the Europeans to do anything to push back against Russian cyberterrorism? Is Was he even talking about what should we do to rein China Russia in? No. Of course, this is just all nostalgic fluff and happy talk. I miss Mr. Trump."

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Lindsey said he had a special relationship and bond after that weekend in brokeazz mar-a-loseo. He had that twinkle in his eye and that lightness in his step on full display. knee pads in his hands.

WE all miss the insults, slurred words, working 1 hour a day and record setting golf playing............ummm........says NO SANE PERSON !

Bugsy McGurk

President
Lindsey said he had a special relationship and bond after that weekend in brokeazz mar-a-loseo. He had that twinkle in his eye and that lightness in his step on full display. knee pads in his hands.

WE all miss the insults, slurred words, working 1 hour a day and record setting golf playing............ummm........says NO SANE PERSON !
What L’il Lindsey said BEFORE he decided to become a Trump fluffer:

Colorforms

Senator

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Most sane people do miss Trump. Biden is a horrible racist child predator.
Trump was a serial molester and rapist. That is based on 25 women who complained about his sexual abuse and three who said he raped them.

Do you have one single person alleging he molested them and offered a credible account of the event?

"Most sane people"? Like this Trump supporter?

1623603592741.png