• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lindsey Graham: McConnell must bow down before Trump

Bugsy McGurk

President
It’s bad enough that Graham himself has bowed down before Trump. Now he says that Mitch McConnell must do the same!

Remember now - this is what Graham said the day Trump’s terrorists invaded the Capitol building while weasels like Graham cowered in fear:

“Trump and I, we’ve had a hell of a journey. I hate it to end this way. Oh my God, I hate it. From my point of view, he’s been a consequential president, but today, first thing you’ll see— All I can say is a count me out."

This is what Graham says today:

“If you want to be a Republican leader in the House or the Senate, you have to have a working relationship with Trump. Can Senator McConnell effectively work with the Donald Trump. I’m not going to vote for anybody that can’t have a working relationship with Trump.”

Lindsey Graham - possibly the most nauseating spineless GOP weenie, no? He not only kisses the fat ass of the swine who lies about the election being “stolen” and incited the violent seizure of the Capitol building, but he also says that others must do the same!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It is a race to who is the weakest in the GOP and there is no shortage of the knee droppers. How can you vote for a candidate who portrays no backbone - spineless? I guess art imitates life on that party.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It is a race to who is the weakest in the GOP and there is no shortage of the knee droppers. How can you vote for a candidate who portrays no backbone - spineless? I guess art imitates life on that party.
Can you believe these spineless weenies?

It is now firmly established GOP dogma - one MUST adopt Trump’s Big Lie and bow down before him if one is to have any future in the GOP.

Downright surreal.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Can you believe these spineless weenies?

It is now firmly established GOP dogma - one MUST adopt Trump’s Big Lie and bow down before him if one is to have any future in the GOP.

Downright surreal.
I wonder how many dictatorships in the history of mankind looked exactly like what the republican party has evolved into at the point where that society was at a tipping point...

Every petty despot I can think of started as Trump has...by demanding the unflinching and unthinking loyalty to himself...

Bugsy McGurk

President
I wonder how many dictatorships in the history of mankind looked exactly like what the republican party has evolved into at the point where that society was at a tipping point...

Every petty despot I can think of started as Trump has...by demanding the unflinching and unthinking loyalty to himself...

The parallels to the rise of Hitler are striking. This is how democracies fail. We are witnessing it in real time. The only people who can stop it are Trump’s cultists. In other words, we’re screwed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The parallels to the rise of Hitler are striking. This is how democracies fail. We are witnessing it in real time. The only people who can stop it are Trump’s cultists. In other words, we’re screwed.
I wonder how close the US was during the depression. An account from General Butler made it sound like there were some wealthy Americans willing to fund a military coup against FDR. I don't remember if he had actually named names....

Bugsy McGurk

President
I wonder how close the US was during the depression. An account from General Butler made it sound like there were some wealthy Americans willing to fund a military coup against FDR. I don't remember if he had actually named names....
Dunno, but we have never been closer to losing our democracy. Wingers simply cannot accept losing elections. Trump is obviously in that category and he’s bending other GOP pols to his will. We are on the verge of authoritarianism.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Dunno, but we have never been closer to losing our democracy. Wingers simply cannot accept losing elections. Trump is obviously in that category and he’s bending other GOP pols to his will. We are on the verge of authoritarianism.
The posters here who call him the bestest president ever amaze me.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This is another bit of sadness over the passing of John McCain. When McCain was alive, Lindsey Graham hung out with him and didn't act the fool.