• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liz Cheney is thinking about running for President in 2024

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Welcome
Since you claim you will vote for her at the least you should know her name and her daddy thanks you
Dawg, I was wrong. Her name is Liz Cheney. Lynne Cheney is her Mom.
Liz is the one thinking about running for President. Sorry for the mistake.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dawg, I was wrong. Her name is Liz Cheney. Lynne Cheney is her Mom.
Liz is the one thinking about running for President. Sorry for the mistake.
No problem but it seems Liz middle name is Lynne as well and hard to believe you will vote for Dick's daughter

EatTheRich

President
If your only reason for voting for Cheney is her verbal opposition to Trump’s coup attempt you might as well vote for a Democrat.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
No problem but it seems Liz middle name is Lynne as well and hard to believe you will vote for Dick's daughter
She seems like a honest person who cares about the country. She is one of the few Republicans to call Trump out on his lies.
Most Republicans are scared to speak against Trump, even when they know he's wrong.
As for her Dad, Dick Cheney, she had no control over who her parents are. So, it's OK.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
If your only reason for voting for Cheney is her verbal opposition to Trump’s coup attempt you might as well vote for a Democrat.
As the years go by, EattheRich, I am beginning to pay more attention to the candidate than to their political party. I still need to study Liz Cheney's Senate voting record. But, I admire her courage and integrity.
Just a few years ago I wouldn't have ever considered voting for a Republican for President---guess I've grown.:)
And how have you been?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She seems like a honest person who cares about the country. She is one of the few Republicans to call Trump out on his lies.
Most Republicans are scared to speak against Trump, even when they know he's wrong.
As for her Dad, Dick Cheney, she had no control over who her parents are. So, it's OK.
It depends of who are candidates

EatTheRich

President
As the years go by, EattheRich, I am beginning to pay more attention to the candidate than to their political party. I still need to study Liz Cheney's Senate voting record. But, I admire her courage and integrity.
Just a few years ago I wouldn't have ever considered voting for a Republican for President---guess I've grown.:)
And how have you been?
Doing OK. I have two job interviews this week! Made a new friend at my current job who is very kind and thoughtful and fun.

How about you?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Doing OK. I have two job interviews this week! Made a new friend at my current job who is very kind and thoughtful and fun.

How about you?
I'm doing well. Trying to stay cool in these 100 degree days we're having here in California.
Glad to hear about your job interviews and new friend. :)